Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 11019
-
12-17-22 00:52 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 208Aubree Rice
Anyone seen Aubree Rice before? She is back after time off.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?328257-Aubree-Rice
-
12-16-22 18:00 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 98KelleeGirl_OMG
Gentlemen, everything he says is true and more. This lady is hot as fuck. Cute face, tiny tight body, She stands about 5' and can't weigh more than 100 pounds, but she not tiny and frail. I've known some ladies that you're afraid to pound because you're worried you'll hurt them, this isn't Kellee. Not only can she take a good pounding, but she wants it. I started out sucking on her fantastic small titties and playing with her pussy, which was turning her on. She asked, what do you want to do with that pussy and I said I want to eat it. She smiled and said, eat away. I spent the next 30 minutes at least, eating her pussy while she bucked and grinded and moaned and came over and over again. One of the best, tiniest pussies I've ever eaten. She was incredible. She finally grabbed my head and said to more. LOL I climbed up next to her and she laid on her side and pushed her butt up against me, so I slide right in, no mention on a cover. Her pussy felt so good and so tight. When I was ready to cum, I said so and she reached around and grabbed me and pulled me in deeper as I came as good as I have in a long time. Oh my god this woman is sexy. As she held me deep inside of her I was playing with her butt and butthole and I said, next time I want to try that butt. She said, honey, you eat my pussy like that again and you can do anything you want. As I rolled unto my back she said I'll grab a towel. She grabbed and towel and then grabbed my dick, she said I didn't get to taste him, she then licked my dick from the balls all the way up to the tip, put the head in her mouth and then made me disappear, licking my dick clean of the pussy juices and cum. Then she took the towel and cleaned me the rest of the way off.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
The incall is a very, very, very rundown motel, I've been there on other time to see another girl and I told her I would be back to see her unless she moved, however, I'd go back in a heartbeat to see Kellee. One of the best times I've had in a long time, especially with a BBFS Provider. Treat her good gentlemen, she worth it.
-
12-15-22 11:40 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 340Can't find her posting on the other board. Anyone have it?
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
12-15-22 11:35 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 340JC was totally strung out last time I saw her. I left.
Originally Posted by Nonono90
[View Original Post]
She used to be spot on.
-
12-14-22 13:55 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 98Thank you for this. I've been checking out her ad, but haven't pulled the trigger yet, not I will.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 13:40 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 26Any Intel?
Any info or experience with either of these girls in Everett?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129395%3B
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.
-
12-12-22 21:14 #6468Regular Member

Posts: 20AmyAmethyst
Any intel on her? Bbw redhead and I see she used to be called Amy Rose.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?229804-AmyAmethyst
-
12-12-22 20:18 #6467Regular Member

Posts: 3She's real
She's real but disorganized, was pretty hard to schedule and she was late when I arrived. She's the girl on the pictures and at least for me only thing off menu was Greek, she asked me if it was ok to go bb.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Pretty fun and hot.
-
12-12-22 15:58 #6466Regular Member

Posts: 16Kirkland
Any intel on this one, can't find much. Thanks,
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/489031233557
-
12-12-22 15:42 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 451Wow!
She's cute and all but 300 for a qv LOL. That don't sound right! Yall paying?
Originally Posted by JohnCreampie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 14:08 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 179Sheena Bonita
Thank you for the input. I may give her a call.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 13:46 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 164Reaching her? Kalico kitten
Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by JohnCreampie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 12:33 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 208Kaliko kat.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 08:52 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 378Sheena Bonita
I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 18:50 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 32Kalico
She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





