Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1389
-
12-18-22 10:07 #654Administrator

Posts: 5255We don't have any ads
We eliminated all ads 4 years ago when Fosta / Sesta got signed.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
The pictures on the forum take up way more gigs than the reports, text doesn't take space. The entire Library of Congress would be less than 50 terabytes less the pictures. You could put everything we store including photos on a thumb drive and since reports are our bread and butter why not save them all.
What we need to do is archive them maybe.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
-
12-17-22 23:39 #653Banned Member

Posts: 15490 Day maximum for ads
Just a suggestion: Since there are posts on here dating back to the 2000's, you think maybe ELIMINATING ALL ADS OLDER THEN 90 DAYS would "clear out" the "shills", "dead posts", "non-existent providers", etc. This board, and its "interneationsexguiide. Nl" must be using countless "GB's" to maintain so much "dead" information. I respectfully suggest a full-blown "vaporization" of every ad posted PRIOR TO 01/01/2023, ON: 01/01/2023. See what "threads" re-appear" and what "local entities" emerge. Dead information over the last 22 years does not do anyone any favors, so why have it?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 20:18 #652Senior Member

Posts: 249Very well stated
I too find it amusing when Admin changes description to "Shill for *blank".
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 14:43 #651Banned Member

Posts: 415Honestly it looks like massage forum has been taken over by 108 guys.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 13:07 #650Banned Member

Posts: 163Funny how this guy is a genuine shill fuck for VIP and demanding people to shut the fuck up LOL. Hilarious.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 12:13 #649Banned Member

Posts: 904The shills and white knights seem to have gotten rather annoying in the San Diego Massage section. Personally, they have sent me private PMs complaining about posts in other sections as well. It sounds like A2 is about to nuke an entire forum just for the sake of cutting off the head of a snake. It's a drastic measure that will probably just push those shills into another forum or create another forum for the subject. I'm not an admin and don't know the options of how to punish a member. I'm sure there are varying levels of actions that can be taken to the single member and not the entire forum. Can't we just mark that member's profile as "Shill" like we do "Senior Member"?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Closing all massage threads may not be the answer. Identify them, mark them, mute them, turn their fucking names red. Please don't punish all members when it's a few that fuck things up. Just my two cents.
-
12-06-22 00:43 #648Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Feel free to do so yourself when you're on site.
I've told her to simply focus on what she is good at: finding and recruiting amazing talent, which in my humble opinion, she is second to none at, and interfacing with the customers who are actually on site whose issues, she can actually handle and take care of.
I have also stressed to not give a fuck on what happens in the online space. She honestly has better and more important things to do.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 21:09 #647Banned Member

Posts: 4190https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 15:48 #646Banned Member

Posts: 224SD AMP Thread- The end of an Era
No, it's these "White 108 knights," that need to STFU & fucking chill!
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
Mimi/108 girls, don't need your "SELF-SERVING," f'ing help!!!
-
12-05-22 12:57 #645Senior Member

Posts: 201Curiousjo since you always have inside info for 108 tell Mimi to chill LOL.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 17:01 #644Administrator

Posts: 5255108 will soon be banned
Whichever one of you guys is close to Mimi tell her this, she either stops fucking paying guys for reviews (this guy has been a member for 9 years and the ONLY reviews he has ever done are for 108) or I will do the same thing to her that I did to 7 spa and tell her to NOT insult my intelligence by saying she isn't.
Originally Posted by JBunshin
[View Original Post]
I'm not bullshitting, the next time I see some shit like this no posts about 108 will be permitted on this forum.
I'm fucking sick of chasing down shills in San Diego, if I have to I will close all Massage threads in this town. I'm serious, you guys need to tell her that I'm fucking done with this shit.
A2
-
11-28-22 13:02 #643Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 9Checked out this ad: https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/309ea...7-1bedb453682e.
No surprise pictures aren't real, but caught a glimpse of Bunny and had Coco. Bunny definitely has the larger rack, is friendly and flirtatious. Maybe I'll try her next but today I got Coco.
Coco is like an Asian model. Tall, thin and pretty. She is much stronger than she looks providing an awesome massage. Perfect amount of pressure and I like a very hard massage. She knows what she's doing hitting all my tight spots and trigger points. She wasn't shy about touching my junk during the massage. I wasn't sure if this was teasing or being thorough but regardless it sure felt good. On the flip she continues her massage. After she's done giving every part of my body a good rub she focuses on Junior.
She taps Junior and asks if I'd like this massaged. I nod then she oils up Junior and begins a variety of strokes also giving my balls plenty of attention. Every once in awhile she would glide her hands over my butt hole but I didn't give any signals so there might be more in this department. When I was on the brink of cumming I'd move her hands away so I could enjoy her technique longer. She asks if I want her to kiss it as in a BJ but I just wanted a handy today.
I believe there's more options with Coco but I forgot to ask. She seemed to know when I was just about to cum, holding her hand over the tip of Junior, then I blast into her hand. She presses her other hand against my chest feeling my heart racing and body shudder as I empty my sacs. Afterwards she gets several tissues and wipes me clean.
Nothing like a good old handy from a cutie but next time I think I'll ask for the full menu.
-
11-14-22 15:28 #642Senior Member

Posts: 128Shill / Booker Attacks
Same situation with me and the SDAG booker / shill account. I've been harassed constantly for putting up honest reviews.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
And now they think I'm a different booker posting false reviews. LOL, that is just silly.
Fortunately I'm white, and I think most of the SDAG customers are white as well, so trying to figure out which monger to block would be a difficult task.
-
11-12-22 23:42 #641Banned Member

Posts: 14Yoo DM me think I know what happened.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 12:44 #640Senior Member

Posts: 654Similar thing happened to me on HX. Now I leave a discreet time between visit and review and I never comment in the private clubs over there about negative experiences. Some are owned by bookers or management and are basically advertizing forums. Its hilarious to see the entitled attitudes of some bookers who tell us we should be grateful for sub par performance. Just keep paying and someone good might come along. The rule of thumb is keep your profile here undetectable and never let them know who you are. HX is a problem for honest reviewers because of the rating and verification system that's built into the site. I never rely on it much these days.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




