Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1389
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #654
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    We don't have any ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudcciv  [View Original Post]
    Just a suggestion: Since there are posts on here dating back to the 2000's, you think maybe ELIMINATING ALL ADS OLDER THEN 90 DAYS would "clear out" the "shills", "dead posts", "non-existent providers", etc. This board, and its "interneationsexguiide. Nl" must be using countless "GB's" to maintain so much "dead" information. I respectfully suggest a full-blown "vaporization" of every ad posted PRIOR TO 01/01/2023, ON: 01/01/2023. See what "threads" re-appear" and what "local entities" emerge. Dead information over the last 22 years does not do anyone any favors, so why have it?
    We eliminated all ads 4 years ago when Fosta / Sesta got signed.

    The pictures on the forum take up way more gigs than the reports, text doesn't take space. The entire Library of Congress would be less than 50 terabytes less the pictures. You could put everything we store including photos on a thumb drive and since reports are our bread and butter why not save them all.

    What we need to do is archive them maybe.

    Thanks for the suggestion though.

  2. #653

    90 Day maximum for ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Whichever one of you guys is close to Mimi tell her this, she either stops fucking paying guys for reviews (this guy has been a member for 9 years and the ONLY reviews he has ever done are for 108) or I will do the same thing to her that I did to 7 spa and tell her to NOT insult my intelligence by saying she isn't.

    I'm not bullshitting, the next time I see some shit like this no posts about 108 will be permitted on this forum.

    I'm fucking sick of chasing down shills in San Diego, if I have to I will close all Massage threads in this town. I'm serious, you guys need to tell her that I'm fucking done with this shit.

    A2
    Just a suggestion: Since there are posts on here dating back to the 2000's, you think maybe ELIMINATING ALL ADS OLDER THEN 90 DAYS would "clear out" the "shills", "dead posts", "non-existent providers", etc. This board, and its "interneationsexguiide. Nl" must be using countless "GB's" to maintain so much "dead" information. I respectfully suggest a full-blown "vaporization" of every ad posted PRIOR TO 01/01/2023, ON: 01/01/2023. See what "threads" re-appear" and what "local entities" emerge. Dead information over the last 22 years does not do anyone any favors, so why have it?

  3. #652

    Very well stated

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    The shills and white knights seem to have gotten rather annoying in the San Diego Massage section. Personally, they have sent me private PMs complaining about posts in other sections as well. It sounds like A2 is about to nuke an entire forum just for the sake of cutting off the head of a snake. It's a drastic measure that will probably just push those shills into another forum or create another forum for the subject. I'm not an admin and don't know the options of how to punish a member. I'm sure there are varying levels of actions that can be taken to the single member and not the entire forum. Can't we just mark that member's profile as "Shill" like we do "Senior Member"?

    Closing all massage threads may not be the answer. Identify them, mark them, mute them, turn their fucking names red. Please don't punish all members when it's a few that fuck things up. Just my two cents.
    I too find it amusing when Admin changes description to "Shill for *blank".

  4. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    The shills and white knights seem to have gotten rather annoying in the San Diego Massage section. Personally, they have sent me private PMs complaining about posts in other sections as well. It sounds like A2 is about to nuke an entire forum just for the sake of cutting off the head of a snake. It's a drastic measure that will probably just push those shills into another forum or create another forum for the subject. I'm not an admin and don't know the options of how to punish a member. I'm sure there are varying levels of actions that can be taken to the single member and not the entire forum. Can't we just mark that member's profile as "Shill" like we do "Senior Member"?

    Closing all massage threads may not be the answer. Identify them, mark them, mute them, turn their fucking names red. Please don't punish all members when it's a few that fuck things up. Just my two cents.
    Honestly it looks like massage forum has been taken over by 108 guys.

  5. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny  [View Original Post]
    No, it's these "White 108 knights," that need to STFU & fucking chill!

    Mimi/108 girls, don't need your "SELF-SERVING," f'ing help!!!
    Funny how this guy is a genuine shill fuck for VIP and demanding people to shut the fuck up LOL. Hilarious.

  6. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Whichever one of you guys is close to Mimi tell her this, she either stops fucking paying guys for reviews (this guy has been a member for 9 years and the ONLY reviews he has ever done are for 108) or I will do the same thing to her that I did to 7 spa and tell her to NOT insult my intelligence by saying she isn't.
    I'm not bullshitting, the next time I see some shit like this no posts about 108 will be permitted on this forum.
    I'm fucking sick of chasing down shills in San Diego, if I have to I will close all Massage threads in this town. I'm serious, you guys need to tell her that I'm fucking done with this shit.
    A2
    The shills and white knights seem to have gotten rather annoying in the San Diego Massage section. Personally, they have sent me private PMs complaining about posts in other sections as well. It sounds like A2 is about to nuke an entire forum just for the sake of cutting off the head of a snake. It's a drastic measure that will probably just push those shills into another forum or create another forum for the subject. I'm not an admin and don't know the options of how to punish a member. I'm sure there are varying levels of actions that can be taken to the single member and not the entire forum. Can't we just mark that member's profile as "Shill" like we do "Senior Member"?

    Closing all massage threads may not be the answer. Identify them, mark them, mute them, turn their fucking names red. Please don't punish all members when it's a few that fuck things up. Just my two cents.

  7. #648
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472
    Feel free to do so yourself when you're on site.

    I've told her to simply focus on what she is good at: finding and recruiting amazing talent, which in my humble opinion, she is second to none at, and interfacing with the customers who are actually on site whose issues, she can actually handle and take care of.

    I have also stressed to not give a fuck on what happens in the online space. She honestly has better and more important things to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds101  [View Original Post]
    Curiousjo since you always have inside info for 108 tell Mimi to chill LOL.

  8. #647
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny  [View Original Post]
    No, it's these "White 108 knights," that need to STFU & fucking chill!

    Mimi/108 girls, don't need your "SELF-SERVING," f'ing help!!!

  9. #646

    SD AMP Thread- The end of an Era

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds101  [View Original Post]
    Curiousjo since you always have inside info for 108 tell Mimi to chill LOL.
    No, it's these "White 108 knights," that need to STFU & fucking chill!

    Mimi/108 girls, don't need your "SELF-SERVING," f'ing help!!!

  10. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Whichever one of you guys is close to Mimi tell her this, she either stops fucking paying guys for reviews (this guy has been a member for 9 years and the ONLY reviews he has ever done are for 108) or I will do the same thing to her that I did to 7 spa and tell her to NOT insult my intelligence by saying she isn't.

    I'm not bullshitting, the next time I see some shit like this no posts about 108 will be permitted on this forum.

    I'm fucking sick of chasing down shills in San Diego, if I have to I will close all Massage threads in this town. I'm serious, you guys need to tell her that I'm fucking done with this shit.

    A2
    Curiousjo since you always have inside info for 108 tell Mimi to chill LOL.

  11. #644
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    108 will soon be banned

    Quote Originally Posted by JBunshin  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick evening session with the best girl. The shop hit a busy spike towards the second half of the day, so I had the pleasure of being able to catch up a bit with Mimi in one of the front rooms before taking a seat on the couch.

    After a short wait, Eva enters, greeting me with her signature smile before bouncing over to sit in my lap, looking as fresh as a person just starting their day. Hair recently colored, so she's back to full blonde. Deep, violet dress with a wide skirt. As much as I enjoy the silhouette of a tight club dress, I love that the extra fabric makes it possible to play the "slide my hands up her legs and feel what's underneath" game. The prize: the feeling of smooth skin on the fingertips all the way up the inner thigh. Today's answer: a completely bare and moistening slit.

    A very satisfying DFK session, peeling clothes off of each other, hands moving over her tits and her c*nt. She pours a bit of lube onto her clit and tells me to play. Barely a few moments of fun and she's already soaked. I'm fully excited, like a dog finding the perfect spot to bury a bone.

    We play on the couch until we decide we need more room, moving over to the table. I DATY, holding her in place with one hand while giving her something to squeeze with the other. Her body shifts a lot, she tenses, she squeezes. She pulls me up for more DFK, pulls down a pillow from the shelf, and mounts me for 69. Gentle with the BLS, not-so-gentle with the BBBJ. Exceptional.

    She slips the cover on, gets on top, and tells me how horny she is before she slides it in. She rides slow, she pounds hard, she grinds deep, she talks some shit. I'm convinced. After she's had her fill, we lay her down. It's my turn, but she doesn't miss the opportunity to speak her piece. She tells me how she wants to be used, I tell her how I want to use her. A unique joy possible when people share a language and a predilection for the coarser stuff. She holds her legs back so I can use her in missionary, unobstructed.

    Almost too few minutes later, I have her flip over and lay prone so I can get some real leverage. Ever the power bottom, she shakes her hips and keeps talking nasty as I indulge myself. I start to go harder. Her words devolve into just sounds, her movement begins to slow, and my sense of satisfaction swells. This session has stirred up an unusual sense of competition in me, so I decide to repay her vigorous pounding earlier with some of my own. Her delicate sounds morph into deep guttural noises and, feeling another kind of satisfaction swelling, I go ahead and empty out the last one of November into her.

    Great session. I'd be hard pressed to forget this one (even if I hadn't written this review).
    Whichever one of you guys is close to Mimi tell her this, she either stops fucking paying guys for reviews (this guy has been a member for 9 years and the ONLY reviews he has ever done are for 108) or I will do the same thing to her that I did to 7 spa and tell her to NOT insult my intelligence by saying she isn't.

    I'm not bullshitting, the next time I see some shit like this no posts about 108 will be permitted on this forum.

    I'm fucking sick of chasing down shills in San Diego, if I have to I will close all Massage threads in this town. I'm serious, you guys need to tell her that I'm fucking done with this shit.

    A2

  12. #643
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 9
    Checked out this ad: https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/309ea...7-1bedb453682e.

    No surprise pictures aren't real, but caught a glimpse of Bunny and had Coco. Bunny definitely has the larger rack, is friendly and flirtatious. Maybe I'll try her next but today I got Coco.

    Coco is like an Asian model. Tall, thin and pretty. She is much stronger than she looks providing an awesome massage. Perfect amount of pressure and I like a very hard massage. She knows what she's doing hitting all my tight spots and trigger points. She wasn't shy about touching my junk during the massage. I wasn't sure if this was teasing or being thorough but regardless it sure felt good. On the flip she continues her massage. After she's done giving every part of my body a good rub she focuses on Junior.

    She taps Junior and asks if I'd like this massaged. I nod then she oils up Junior and begins a variety of strokes also giving my balls plenty of attention. Every once in awhile she would glide her hands over my butt hole but I didn't give any signals so there might be more in this department. When I was on the brink of cumming I'd move her hands away so I could enjoy her technique longer. She asks if I want her to kiss it as in a BJ but I just wanted a handy today.

    I believe there's more options with Coco but I forgot to ask. She seemed to know when I was just about to cum, holding her hand over the tip of Junior, then I blast into her hand. She presses her other hand against my chest feeling my heart racing and body shudder as I empty my sacs. Afterwards she gets several tissues and wipes me clean.

    Nothing like a good old handy from a cutie but next time I think I'll ask for the full menu.

  13. #642

    Shill / Booker Attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Similar thing happened to me on HX. Now I leave a discreet time between visit and review and I never comment in the private clubs over there about negative experiences. Some are owned by bookers or management and are basically advertizing forums. Its hilarious to see the entitled attitudes of some bookers who tell us we should be grateful for sub par performance. Just keep paying and someone good might come along. The rule of thumb is keep your profile here undetectable and never let them know who you are. HX is a problem for honest reviewers because of the rating and verification system that's built into the site. I never rely on it much these days.
    Same situation with me and the SDAG booker / shill account. I've been harassed constantly for putting up honest reviews.

    And now they think I'm a different booker posting false reviews. LOL, that is just silly.

    Fortunately I'm white, and I think most of the SDAG customers are white as well, so trying to figure out which monger to block would be a difficult task.

  14. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Similar thing happened to me on HX. Now I leave a discreet time between visit and review and I never comment in the private clubs over there about negative experiences. Some are owned by bookers or management and are basically advertizing forums. Its hilarious to see the entitled attitudes of some bookers who tell us we should be grateful for sub par performance. Just keep paying and someone good might come along. The rule of thumb is keep your profile here undetectable and never let them know who you are. HX is a problem for honest reviewers because of the rating and verification system that's built into the site. I never rely on it much these days.
    Yoo DM me think I know what happened.

  15. #640
    Similar thing happened to me on HX. Now I leave a discreet time between visit and review and I never comment in the private clubs over there about negative experiences. Some are owned by bookers or management and are basically advertizing forums. Its hilarious to see the entitled attitudes of some bookers who tell us we should be grateful for sub par performance. Just keep paying and someone good might come along. The rule of thumb is keep your profile here undetectable and never let them know who you are. HX is a problem for honest reviewers because of the rating and verification system that's built into the site. I never rely on it much these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Yup just got a PM from a shill on Humaniplex. One of the bookers is lurking on here and said he saw my posts and banned me from seeing their girls and then negatively rated me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape