Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 17942
-
12-17-22 15:55 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 70I disagree. I thought she was well above average
She didn't look put together but she performed better than I have had in a while. She's tops on my list. Nice tits too.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:54 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 70Avoid
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/476764791607
Saw this one a while back. Off 6th street. Awful apartment building. She met at the door. Sensed something off. Blowup mattress in the corner. Starts getting me hard with her hand. I wanted to squeeze those melons and she was resistant. Not good. CBJ until hard then just stops and lays back. I wanted more. At this point, it was a process of exponential decline and I knew I had to "nut and out. " She had a bandage on her foot and that was distracting to me. Anyway, we are missionary and she starts wincing in pain as I thrust. I'd like to think it was because I'm big but, sadly, no. We went a few minutes and she said that we were done. I tried to convince her that we were not done but she got up and went to the couch. I started getting dressed and grabbed the sprite she asked for and left.
Avoiddddddd.
-
12-17-22 15:44 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 70Any info on this healthy looking lady
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/052726267621
Hoping one of you horny bastards has reached out to her! LOL.
-
12-17-22 15:38 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 70Want spiced options
I'm looking for a taste of the south. Anyone try:
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/057741059618
-
12-17-22 11:09 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 571Kristen
Well finally met and was delayed another 30 min because of dog issues. BBBJ avg I've had better. Plus not sure another fm had just left. Pictures are old. Met with sweat pants and slightly disappointed of overall appearance. Just wish I was back in Florida after my last experience with a young fresh Columbia hot mama. OMG but test the water and sometimes it taste great and then sometimes it's just dirty and bland good lucky fm.
-
12-17-22 07:54 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 84Kate. Hacked
That's good to know. I didn't realize this was a real provider. If Kate is doing in calls, I would definitely be interested. DM real digits if anyone has. Thanks! Be Safe.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 04:50 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 65Hush hush
Where might one find her link and contact information?
Originally Posted by MrManny100
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 00:09 #12010Regular Member

Posts: 4Hush Hush
If why'all are lucky enough to get on Ms. Serena Hush's list, then you will see a lady like the old days my boys! She's hard to get a hold of sometimes. She doesn't just take anyone and she works and has kids so she's not always available. You got to catch her when her ads up! Fair price for the talent 80/120. If you like them thick assed big titties girls you will love her!
Now that I've hit it 5 times I'm ready to start dabbling again. Who should be next on my Lexington, hourglass figured.
Big booty girls?
-
12-16-22 21:18 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 1138The hobby community was different then.
Guys that saw escorts were hobbyists, guys that saw SW were mongers.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
It was a community where the guys knew each other to a degree and looked out for the ladies and vice versa.
I think I may have been the first guy to use the term GPS way back in 2006.
Yes there was the occasional provider vs provider drama, we had some guys with ego complexes but for the most part you could pretty much travel across the east US and find a good indie anywhere without any problem. The socials could be interesting, I wonder how many of the folks on here remember Candy Kemp's "baby shower" at the Gaylord Opryland hotel?
TER was more popular in the west and the TOB idea for a site name came from the way you referred to it on TBD, we called it "the oThER board" if you referred to it in a post.
-
12-16-22 20:18 #12008Regular Member

Posts: 14Holly
f it's the Holly I am thinking about she used to go by Red. She has been visiting her uncle and is now out and around. That's why you have not seen her recently.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:25 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 604RE: Tara
More power to you. Three times and I am out. I don't care how good they look.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:23 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 604Large canine board
*********. Those were the days. Met many quality providers off there. Not all the BS we deal with today.
Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:18 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 42Holly
Did she go by another name ever? When was she active? Sounds familiar, but I can't tell from pic. I knew one, but her tits were large and a little saggy.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 16:09 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 171Pic
I did get a pic, just not a good one.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 14:26 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 3338Hi,
Originally Posted by SultrySiren
[View Original Post]
I found your post with a site-wide search. My GV number stopped working this morning. There isn't a definitive reason given, but both on my phone and on the web version of GV, there is a link you can click that gives some possible reasons why you will get suspended. One is sending spam. This could be evidenced by the obvious, sending the same message to a bunch of numbers. I definitely didn't do that. The other way is your recipients marking your text as spam. I asked one person who might have done that, she said she didn't.
Anyway, the Google page advised merely to wait 24 hours and then see if your account becomes active again. This would be OK if it helped, but it would be nicer to deal w / Google directly. I honestly have no idea why they would do this to me. I am interested in who you are in contact with at google, and if I can contact them directly. O would definitely definitely need to maintain my discretion, so I would have to call from my burner phone, which I will only have until the end of the day today. Never when I am at home on the weekends.
You can reply here, I will try to recall how to get back to this thread to read, or you can PM me.













Reply With Quote




