Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 17945
-
12-16-22 19:18 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 42Holly
Did she go by another name ever? When was she active? Sounds familiar, but I can't tell from pic. I knew one, but her tits were large and a little saggy.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 16:09 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 171Pic
I did get a pic, just not a good one.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 14:26 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 3339Hi,
Originally Posted by SultrySiren
[View Original Post]
I found your post with a site-wide search. My GV number stopped working this morning. There isn't a definitive reason given, but both on my phone and on the web version of GV, there is a link you can click that gives some possible reasons why you will get suspended. One is sending spam. This could be evidenced by the obvious, sending the same message to a bunch of numbers. I definitely didn't do that. The other way is your recipients marking your text as spam. I asked one person who might have done that, she said she didn't.
Anyway, the Google page advised merely to wait 24 hours and then see if your account becomes active again. This would be OK if it helped, but it would be nicer to deal w / Google directly. I honestly have no idea why they would do this to me. I am interested in who you are in contact with at google, and if I can contact them directly. O would definitely definitely need to maintain my discretion, so I would have to call from my burner phone, which I will only have until the end of the day today. Never when I am at home on the weekends.
You can reply here, I will try to recall how to get back to this thread to read, or you can PM me.
-
12-16-22 13:07 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 61This is very unfortunate
Very unfortunate that somebody has stolen Kate's information and is pulling this shit! These girls work hard, and then some Chinese fuck decides that they can steal their information and steal our money. It's very easy to do. Seems like skip the games and other sites could protect their information from being stolen? I spoke to Kate a few days ago and she warned me that this was happening so I'm passing this along and I don't think that the monger was trying to say this was Kate. I just wanted to set the record straight and protect one of our favorite girls out there. I've known Kate for almost 6 years and I've never known Kate to steal anything from anybody. She's straight up she may sometimes over book. She may sometimes overlook and forget that never has she ever ever intentionally stolen anything from anybody that I know of! Again, I don't think the monger was trying to say anything bad about Kate. I think he was just warning everybody which is good. I just wanted to make sure everybody understood. This is not Kate. Thank you.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:52 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 715 Cancellations
So if I understand you correctly you were successful on the 6th try?
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
Read between the lines. Here are some of the translations:
I got a better offer.
I just met a dude and I got the money I needed for the day.
I overbooked.
I got my fix.
I got the nods.
I was partying.
I was meeting my dealer.
Here are some more bull $hit excuses. You need to recognize:
My phone died.
Dog ate my homework.
My Sister dropped by unexpectedly.
Family emergency.
Take my neighbor to get her car.
Problem with my phone.
My X forgot to pick up the kids.
Kid sick home from school.
Got the flu.
Time of the month.
Fell asleep.
-
12-16-22 11:00 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 171Holly
Anyone ever see a girl named Holly? Thin, tiny chest, long brown hair. I don't have a pic or a number, sorry.
-
12-16-22 08:02 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 42Paisley
Yes, please let us know if you have any luck. I'm trying too! Texted her twice. Radio silence thus far.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 07:59 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 42Canine Board
My first thoughts went to dogs, like most the girls were dogs. Board I see is reference to websites? Idk. I must be overthinking it LOL.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 07:40 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 84Paisley
She was responding, but non committal on a time. I ended the communication cause work got busy and I couldn't meet anyway. My hunch is that she is real but young and learning the ropes.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 23:08 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 237Youngin
You must be a pup if you don't get the reference.
Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 16:43 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 484Paisley
Did you have any luck with Paisley? Did she contact you .
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:35 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 71SouthSonny
Scammer or liar? That is the question. See the "BBQ and Fight thread".
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 09:47 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 85Yeah I googled the number and got an ad on mother escort site that had 1 review and in the review it had a Snapchat link. Started to talk with her on Snapchat and she said she was near "meeting st". She had an odd menu and then wanted a deposit. So I am going to pass.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 08:57 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 84Kate. Fake ad
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/830700021160
She had me going for a minute, I'll hand it to her, or him. She sent a very unusual price list, with 25/30/45 min times. She gave me an address for a nice hotel, I texted back 'on the way' & 'here, room# But I hadn't actually gone. Then got the send me $40 for my content so I know your safe BS. Hah!
-
12-15-22 08:20 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 84Paisley
Yea, I jumped on it and started texting. She is responsive but says she lives near Fay mAll, but in Nich now. Qouted me 160. Waiting to hear back about a time this am. Does seem like bs though.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






