Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11987

    Paisley

    Looks like a new gal. Never seen her post. Has anyone see her before?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/163182483142

  2. #11986

    What's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that took me back a few decades and made me smile. What a great time that was to be Rich and Pretty. Good seeing you are still around.

    VettesRule (but now upgraded to 911's Rule).
    What's the "large canine board"? Why canine? Just curious.

  3. #11985
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Don"t waste your time. She is a total bull $hit artist. Quick response to my text. Told me her services. We set up a time to meet. She says in order to confirm the appointment I had to tell her my name and send a pic of myself. At which time she will also send me a face pic and her address. I sent my name and pic. Got nothing. I text her that I never received anything. She said she sent it. From then on out she totally goes dark. No responses to text asking for her pic and her address. Day of the appointment ask again. Still totally dark. No responses to text. Never received a text to this day.

    Don't waste your time.
    I saw Tara once and gave a negative review and she doesn't want to see me anymore. She is difficult to schedule as it took my 3 to 4 attempts to see her. Having said all this, she is not a scammer. She might not be for everyone but she definitely is not a scammer. The difficulty in scheduling with her might be due to the fact that she has a kid with her certain days of the week.

  4. #11984

    Tara-Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneSplitter  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tara earlier this year and she was a great time. Search her name and there are a lot of reviews from a few months ago. Report back if you make contact as I would repeat. Loves to fuck.
    Don"t waste your time. She is a total bull $hit artist. Quick response to my text. Told me her services. We set up a time to meet. She says in order to confirm the appointment I had to tell her my name and send a pic of myself. At which time she will also send me a face pic and her address. I sent my name and pic. Got nothing. I text her that I never received anything. She said she sent it. From then on out she totally goes dark. No responses to text asking for her pic and her address. Day of the appointment ask again. Still totally dark. No responses to text. Never received a text to this day.

    Don't waste your time.

  5. #11983

    Tara

    Saw Tara earlier this year and she was a great time. Search her name and there are a lot of reviews from a few months ago. Report back if you make contact as I would repeat. Loves to fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963

  6. #11982
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Guy, I've been in the hobby since the days of the large canine board.
    Wow, that took me back a few decades and made me smile. What a great time that was to be Rich and Pretty. Good seeing you are still around.

    VettesRule (but now upgraded to 911's Rule).

  7. #11981

  8. #11980

    Pocahontas

    Has anyone seen this gal? Tineye nothing. Google search image looks like she might work out of Knoxville as well. Sumo Search she visits. Huntington, Knoxville, Louisville and Lexington. .

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/512512348985

  9. #11979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Don't kid yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    We'll set up appt to meet and after.

    Driving round trip of 4 hours I was disappointed when I never heard back from her. I will give the benefit of the doubt that she was having phone troubles but not sure how she can't respond via pm through this site to respond to our questions. But still haven't heard back from her so lost for words. Haven't read any negative reports. So still waiting to set up another appt. Pm me if you can Kristen. Happy holidays fellow mongers.
    After reading her past reviews of ghosting, I doubt it was a phone issue. I don't know what area you're driving from. But there are better choices, most likely, just as close to you.

  10. #11978

  11. #11977

    Kristen

    We'll set up appt to meet and after.

    Driving round trip of 4 hours I was disappointed when I never heard back from her. I will give the benefit of the doubt that she was having phone troubles but not sure how she can't respond via pm through this site to respond to our questions. But still haven't heard back from her so lost for words. Haven't read any negative reports. So still waiting to set up another appt. Pm me if you can Kristen. Happy holidays fellow mongers.

  12. #11976

    Jayda. Double Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jayda, the white chick a lot. Pretty good skills, but a little mechanical. Umm, there's an issue with the kitty. PM for details if interested.
    Thanks for the intell!! Definitely won't be seeing her anymore. Saw her a number of times, but she was always a pain in the ass for setups— retarded long delays in replying to texts, then rush to meet up. Never saw the mixed chic, but Jayda says she's huge! Be safe!!

  13. #11975

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I may have jumped the gun, any info on this gal? I made a date for tomorrow before I could find any info in her and I don't have a name to look up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/822544223712
    Her name is Ally. Search Blonde Spinner. There's a few reviews I think. She's kind of rough. Lots of tracks and sores. Cheap donation though.

  14. #11974

    Wouldn't recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I may have jumped the gun, any info on this gal? I made a date for tomorrow before I could find any info in her and I don't have a name to look up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/822544223712
    I seen her when she first popped on the scene and it was a disappointing visit to me. Super skinny and a limited playbook, bruising and marks all over body as well.

  15. #11973

    Kristen

    Hey you! Glad to know why I haven't been and able to reach you! Really enjoyed the content but I deleted messages now I don't have the link anymore. Could you please resend it? Please and thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape