Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 11032
-
12-18-22 19:51 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 353And this is why I'm no longer mongering in Seattle. I'll probably keep seeing the Love Twins, but other them, this area is absolute shit.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
I just got back from 2 weeks in Thailand and I was able to do overnights with girls for around $170. Tijuana, Jaco Beach, Bangkok / Phuket, Vancouver BC, and Seoul all have wayyyy better choices. If I'm going to spend $400 in the US, it's going to be in NYC where I can see model-type girls with way more open menus than this bullshit. Seattle has gotten way too GPS and all the fucking simps keep supporting this trash.
-
12-18-22 19:31 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 98KelleGirl
My apologies, I thought it would be easy to follow the previous poster's thread, however I should have posted a link. As I said, her incall is very rundown and sketchy, but I plan on seeing her again this week, because she said if I eat her out again, like I did last time, I can fuck that ass, and that tiny, tight ass is an amazing sight to behold. I can't wait to fill it to the brim.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...c/336951942980
-
12-18-22 17:02 #6485Banned Member

Posts: 221I believe in different strokes
But damn I've seen golf courses with less moles.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
12-18-22 16:51 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 191Unrealistic expectations
Too funny! It's getting bad around here.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 16:48 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 1305She strikes me as someone who has reluctantly found herself in this industry and has unrealistic expectations due to naïveté and inexperience. She's going to be a bit disappointed with the types of interactions she's going to receive. Just a guess.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 15:12 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 41Beware Scammer
Attempts to extort by posting on social media.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 15:05 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah if you see the last pic, if her tits were not visible, I would say that was a man. I mean no figure or curves to speak of, her midsection seems like it goes straight down and it looks like I actually see hair on her arms. 400 with that menu and looks? Are you kidding me. I would rather jerk off to some really good porn.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 14:57 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 220This is the state of affairs in this area. Who in their right mind is paying for this?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....need-attention
For $400 an hour, here are her dislikes.
Topics I hate discussing:
69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, BDSM, BLS, BNG, Bondage, CBJ, CBT, CFS, Choking, CIM, COB, COF, Cuckolding, DATO, DFK, Dominant, Duos, Facials.
FC, FIA, Fisting, FIV, Foot, Foreplay, French, FS, Gagging, GFE, Greek, Group (4+), Humiliation / Disrespect, Lactation, LFK, MSOG, Pegging, Photography, PSE, Prostate Massage, Rimming, Rough Play, Russian.
Spanking, Spitting, Strap-on Play, Squirting, TF, Water Sports.
And her likes are.
Some topics I like discussing:
Dirty Talk, Overnight, Sugar Baby
I mean, maybe if she was an absolute stunner she might be able to pull some simps in to donate cash for nothing, but her body seems pretty rough looking, so not sure what reality they are living in. I would almost guess it was a troll type of post but you have to jump through a few hoops to post ads on the board there.
-
12-18-22 14:00 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 2184There is a link in the original message. Follow the bread crumbs.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 13:57 #6478Regular Member

Posts: 23Phatlmaos
She's on the other board. Has anyone seen her recently? Definitely my type. Based off of her posts she's offering only CD's / OC's. No reviews yet and I don't want to go in there blind LOL.
-
12-18-22 11:23 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 228May have potential
Has anyone hit this one up yet?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/701073432577
Thinking about taking the plunge.
PM me.
-
12-17-22 11:53 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 2335I got on all fours and pushed my dick through my legs like pointing my dick back and she sucked me off. See was pounding her nose on my taint and corn hole. Felt nice! But I'm well dressed, very fit and hood looking and confident to ask for it. I did her VIP and it was good. She got real wet when she came. I mean at todays prices it wasn't bad. She sucked me for a long time. Bls too. Just me though.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 11:49 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 2335I guess we don't get a link?
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 00:52 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 208Aubree Rice
Anyone seen Aubree Rice before? She is back after time off.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?328257-Aubree-Rice
-
12-16-22 18:00 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 98KelleeGirl_OMG
Gentlemen, everything he says is true and more. This lady is hot as fuck. Cute face, tiny tight body, She stands about 5' and can't weigh more than 100 pounds, but she not tiny and frail. I've known some ladies that you're afraid to pound because you're worried you'll hurt them, this isn't Kellee. Not only can she take a good pounding, but she wants it. I started out sucking on her fantastic small titties and playing with her pussy, which was turning her on. She asked, what do you want to do with that pussy and I said I want to eat it. She smiled and said, eat away. I spent the next 30 minutes at least, eating her pussy while she bucked and grinded and moaned and came over and over again. One of the best, tiniest pussies I've ever eaten. She was incredible. She finally grabbed my head and said to more. LOL I climbed up next to her and she laid on her side and pushed her butt up against me, so I slide right in, no mention on a cover. Her pussy felt so good and so tight. When I was ready to cum, I said so and she reached around and grabbed me and pulled me in deeper as I came as good as I have in a long time. Oh my god this woman is sexy. As she held me deep inside of her I was playing with her butt and butthole and I said, next time I want to try that butt. She said, honey, you eat my pussy like that again and you can do anything you want. As I rolled unto my back she said I'll grab a towel. She grabbed and towel and then grabbed my dick, she said I didn't get to taste him, she then licked my dick from the balls all the way up to the tip, put the head in her mouth and then made me disappear, licking my dick clean of the pussy juices and cum. Then she took the towel and cleaned me the rest of the way off.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
The incall is a very, very, very rundown motel, I've been there on other time to see another girl and I told her I would be back to see her unless she moved, however, I'd go back in a heartbeat to see Kellee. One of the best times I've had in a long time, especially with a BBFS Provider. Treat her good gentlemen, she worth it.











Reply With Quote






