Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 17950
-
12-18-22 10:45 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 445Mia, a new GPS
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/512449082595
Texted her in September about an hour out call. At that time her STG ad said she was 35 why O. Said her one hour donation was 200, in or out. Today her ad says she's 24! Texted her and she said her one hour donation is 400! LMFAO! So, in three months she got 11 years younger and her donation doubled. Gee, I guess that's fair. Not! Told her good luck. So you guys be aware. I'll bet money her pics are years old, and she can't even decide how old she is. Stupid girls! They think we're as dumb as they are! Be aware.
-
12-18-22 10:01 #12024Douchebag

Posts: 239Tbd
It was an internet board in the late 90's early 2000's similar to this. The Big Doggie.
Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 09:57 #12023Douchebag

Posts: 239Wow!
Now that brings back memories along with the legendary meet and greets in Nashville that Megan Love organized. Stop now, I'm getting misty eyed.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 07:55 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 92Fake
There was literally a few statements that this ad was fake and pitctures weee stolen from original person.
Originally Posted by DM2836
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 06:39 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 49Reached out, got a donation quote, then was sent pics that were of some other girl. Suspect it is a fake ad, I stopped bothering to message.
Originally Posted by Killer6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 21:54 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 51Unreliable
Doesn't matter. You're not dependable anyway. Ghosted me on more than one occasion after an hour drive.
Originally Posted by SultrySiren
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 19:12 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone?
I know she use to advertise before and had some reviews but for the life of me I can't remember her name, if you have seen her PM details please, thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/142285847980
-
12-17-22 18:40 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 171Holly
Definitely not red, I know who you're talking about and before she ballooned up a couple years ago she was a good time. This Holly is apparently running around with Mia that advertises on Skip. I went to visit and really, really doped up. And a huge ass dog in the room that barked the entire time. Not going to be a repeat from me.
Originally Posted by LexingtonCowbo
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:55 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 70I disagree. I thought she was well above average
She didn't look put together but she performed better than I have had in a while. She's tops on my list. Nice tits too.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:54 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 70Avoid
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/476764791607
Saw this one a while back. Off 6th street. Awful apartment building. She met at the door. Sensed something off. Blowup mattress in the corner. Starts getting me hard with her hand. I wanted to squeeze those melons and she was resistant. Not good. CBJ until hard then just stops and lays back. I wanted more. At this point, it was a process of exponential decline and I knew I had to "nut and out. " She had a bandage on her foot and that was distracting to me. Anyway, we are missionary and she starts wincing in pain as I thrust. I'd like to think it was because I'm big but, sadly, no. We went a few minutes and she said that we were done. I tried to convince her that we were not done but she got up and went to the couch. I started getting dressed and grabbed the sprite she asked for and left.
Avoiddddddd.
-
12-17-22 15:44 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 70Any info on this healthy looking lady
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/052726267621
Hoping one of you horny bastards has reached out to her! LOL.
-
12-17-22 15:38 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 70Want spiced options
I'm looking for a taste of the south. Anyone try:
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/057741059618
-
12-17-22 11:09 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 571Kristen
Well finally met and was delayed another 30 min because of dog issues. BBBJ avg I've had better. Plus not sure another fm had just left. Pictures are old. Met with sweat pants and slightly disappointed of overall appearance. Just wish I was back in Florida after my last experience with a young fresh Columbia hot mama. OMG but test the water and sometimes it taste great and then sometimes it's just dirty and bland good lucky fm.
-
12-17-22 07:54 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 84Kate. Hacked
That's good to know. I didn't realize this was a real provider. If Kate is doing in calls, I would definitely be interested. DM real digits if anyone has. Thanks! Be Safe.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 04:50 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 65Hush hush
Where might one find her link and contact information?
Originally Posted by MrManny100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





