Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 735 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6474

    Aubree Rice

    Anyone seen Aubree Rice before? She is back after time off.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?328257-Aubree-Rice

  2. #6473

    KelleeGirl_OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    After communicating a few times I finally met Kellie at her incall in Tacoma. Tacoma is a ways to go for me but I'll do it when I'm sick of Aurora and can't find anyone I like on TNA (which is most of the time). She's prompt with her responses and easy set-up. Tiny low-rent crappy incall but she says that's temporary. She's 5'1', tiny spinner with a great body at 41. $100 HH or full hour for $200 and everything open. I don't do greek so don't know anything about that. She did say that she loves doing fetishes so she's probably open to a lot more but again I get into that with her. She's bubbly, easy to talk with and vocal and dirty in the sack. Didn't require external lube and slipped right in which I love. Her friend had a key and opened the door from the outside as I was banging her from behind, really going at it. Suddenly this big younger Latina / Mexican girl was standing there staring at us with her mouth open for several seconds before she retreated, we both had a laugh over that one. Apparently we ran late and her friend thought it was okay to come in. As I was leaving I ran into her in the parking lot standing there next to her car, I apologized for running late and she had a biiiig smile on her face and said, "that looked like a lot of fun".
    Gentlemen, everything he says is true and more. This lady is hot as fuck. Cute face, tiny tight body, She stands about 5' and can't weigh more than 100 pounds, but she not tiny and frail. I've known some ladies that you're afraid to pound because you're worried you'll hurt them, this isn't Kellee. Not only can she take a good pounding, but she wants it. I started out sucking on her fantastic small titties and playing with her pussy, which was turning her on. She asked, what do you want to do with that pussy and I said I want to eat it. She smiled and said, eat away. I spent the next 30 minutes at least, eating her pussy while she bucked and grinded and moaned and came over and over again. One of the best, tiniest pussies I've ever eaten. She was incredible. She finally grabbed my head and said to more. LOL I climbed up next to her and she laid on her side and pushed her butt up against me, so I slide right in, no mention on a cover. Her pussy felt so good and so tight. When I was ready to cum, I said so and she reached around and grabbed me and pulled me in deeper as I came as good as I have in a long time. Oh my god this woman is sexy. As she held me deep inside of her I was playing with her butt and butthole and I said, next time I want to try that butt. She said, honey, you eat my pussy like that again and you can do anything you want. As I rolled unto my back she said I'll grab a towel. She grabbed and towel and then grabbed my dick, she said I didn't get to taste him, she then licked my dick from the balls all the way up to the tip, put the head in her mouth and then made me disappear, licking my dick clean of the pussy juices and cum. Then she took the towel and cleaned me the rest of the way off.

    The incall is a very, very, very rundown motel, I've been there on other time to see another girl and I told her I would be back to see her unless she moved, however, I'd go back in a heartbeat to see Kellee. One of the best times I've had in a long time, especially with a BBFS Provider. Treat her good gentlemen, she worth it.

  3. #6472
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.
    Can't find her posting on the other board. Anyone have it?

    Thank you.

  4. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonono90  [View Original Post]
    Any info or experience with either of these girls in Everett?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129395%3B

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.
    JC was totally strung out last time I saw her. I left.

    She used to be spot on.

  5. #6470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    After communicating a few times I finally met Kellie at her incall in Tacoma. Tacoma is a ways to go for me but I'll do it when I'm sick of Aurora and can't find anyone I like on TNA (which is most of the time). She's prompt with her responses and easy set-up. Tiny low-rent crappy incall but she says that's temporary. She's 5'1', tiny spinner with a great body at 41. $100 HH or full hour for $200 and everything open. I don't do greek so don't know anything about that. She did say that she loves doing fetishes so she's probably open to a lot more but again I get into that with her. She's bubbly, easy to talk with and vocal and dirty in the sack. Didn't require external lube and slipped right in which I love. Her friend had a key and opened the door from the outside as I was banging her from behind, really going at it. Suddenly this big younger Latina / Mexican girl was standing there staring at us with her mouth open for several seconds before she retreated, we both had a laugh over that one. Apparently we ran late and her friend thought it was okay to come in. As I was leaving I ran into her in the parking lot standing there next to her car, I apologized for running late and she had a biiiig smile on her face and said, "that looked like a lot of fun".

    You're not going to find much cheaper for decent looks, body, attitude and all open service. I'm sharing this with you guys in good faith, don't fuck it up.
    Thank you for this. I've been checking out her ad, but haven't pulled the trigger yet, not I will.

  6. #6469

    Any Intel?

    Any info or experience with either of these girls in Everett?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129395%3B

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.

  7. #6468

    AmyAmethyst

    Any intel on her? Bbw redhead and I see she used to be called Amy Rose.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?229804-AmyAmethyst

  8. #6467

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?
    She's real but disorganized, was pretty hard to schedule and she was late when I arrived. She's the girl on the pictures and at least for me only thing off menu was Greek, she asked me if it was ok to go bb.

    Pretty fun and hot.

  9. #6466

    Kirkland

    Any intel on this one, can't find much. Thanks,

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/489031233557

  10. #6465

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.
    She's cute and all but 300 for a qv LOL. That don't sound right! Yall paying?

  11. #6464

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.
    Thank you for the input. I may give her a call.

  12. #6463

    Reaching her? Kalico kitten

    Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.

  13. #6462
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Who and what are you referring to?

    Quotes are your friend.

    CW.
    Kaliko kat.

  14. #6461

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I've been intrigued by Sheena Bonita (boob fetish) but never see any postings about her other than "Shy, pump and dump".

    For those of you that have seen her, what is your impression of her? Does she make ANY attempt to engage or make the meeting fun or does she just lay down and get it over with? Also, she is obviously a BBW, but is she shockingly huge below the boobs in real life? I've seen other providers that I thought they were curvy but when I walked in the room, they were so freakin' huge that I had trouble performing.

    Also, she has her regular pricing and a VIP upcharge. Does she really require the upcharge of if you show u and dont say anything, will she go bare?

    It isn't that I'm against seeing big girls. I just don't want that "What the fuck" moment when I walk in the room.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cookie.
    I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.

  15. #6460

    Kalico

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape