Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12017

    I disagree. I thought she was well above average

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Well finally met and was delayed another 30 min because of dog issues. BBBJ avg I've had better. Plus not sure another fm had just left. Pictures are old. Met with sweat pants and slightly disappointed of overall appearance. Just wish I was back in Florida after my last experience with a young fresh Columbia hot mama. OMG but test the water and sometimes it taste great and then sometimes it's just dirty and bland good lucky fm.
    She didn't look put together but she performed better than I have had in a while. She's tops on my list. Nice tits too.

  2. #12016

    Avoid

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/476764791607

    Saw this one a while back. Off 6th street. Awful apartment building. She met at the door. Sensed something off. Blowup mattress in the corner. Starts getting me hard with her hand. I wanted to squeeze those melons and she was resistant. Not good. CBJ until hard then just stops and lays back. I wanted more. At this point, it was a process of exponential decline and I knew I had to "nut and out. " She had a bandage on her foot and that was distracting to me. Anyway, we are missionary and she starts wincing in pain as I thrust. I'd like to think it was because I'm big but, sadly, no. We went a few minutes and she said that we were done. I tried to convince her that we were not done but she got up and went to the couch. I started getting dressed and grabbed the sprite she asked for and left.

    Avoiddddddd.

  3. #12015

    Any info on this healthy looking lady

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/052726267621

    Hoping one of you horny bastards has reached out to her! LOL.

  4. #12014

    Want spiced options

    I'm looking for a taste of the south. Anyone try:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/057741059618

  5. #12013

    Kristen

    Well finally met and was delayed another 30 min because of dog issues. BBBJ avg I've had better. Plus not sure another fm had just left. Pictures are old. Met with sweat pants and slightly disappointed of overall appearance. Just wish I was back in Florida after my last experience with a young fresh Columbia hot mama. OMG but test the water and sometimes it taste great and then sometimes it's just dirty and bland good lucky fm.

  6. #12012

    Kate. Hacked

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    Very unfortunate that somebody has stolen Kate's information and is pulling this shit! These girls work hard, and then some Chinese fuck decides that they can steal their information and steal our money. It's very easy to do. Seems like skip the games and other sites could protect their information from being stolen? I spoke to Kate a few days ago and she warned me that this was happening so I'm passing this along and I don't think that the monger was trying to say this was Kate. I just wanted to set the record straight and protect one of our favorite girls out there. I've known Kate for almost 6 years and I've never known Kate to steal anything from anybody. She's straight up she may sometimes over book. She may sometimes overlook and forget that never has she ever ever intentionally stolen anything from anybody that I know of! Again, I don't think the monger was trying to say anything bad about Kate. I think he was just warning everybody which is good. I just wanted to make sure everybody understood. This is not Kate. Thank you.
    That's good to know. I didn't realize this was a real provider. If Kate is doing in calls, I would definitely be interested. DM real digits if anyone has. Thanks! Be Safe.

  7. #12011

    Hush hush

    Quote Originally Posted by MrManny100  [View Original Post]
    If why'all are lucky enough to get on Ms. Serena Hush's list, then you will see a lady like the old days my boys! She's hard to get a hold of sometimes. She doesn't just take anyone and she works and has kids so she's not always available. You got to catch her when her ads up! Fair price for the talent 80/120. If you like them thick assed big titties girls you will love her!

    Now that I've hit it 5 times I'm ready to start dabbling again. Who should be next on my Lexington, hourglass figured.

    Big booty girls?
    Where might one find her link and contact information?

  8. #12010

    Hush Hush

    If why'all are lucky enough to get on Ms. Serena Hush's list, then you will see a lady like the old days my boys! She's hard to get a hold of sometimes. She doesn't just take anyone and she works and has kids so she's not always available. You got to catch her when her ads up! Fair price for the talent 80/120. If you like them thick assed big titties girls you will love her!

    Now that I've hit it 5 times I'm ready to start dabbling again. Who should be next on my Lexington, hourglass figured.

    Big booty girls?

  9. #12009

    The hobby community was different then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    *********. Those were the days. Met many quality providers off there. Not all the BS we deal with today.
    Guys that saw escorts were hobbyists, guys that saw SW were mongers.

    It was a community where the guys knew each other to a degree and looked out for the ladies and vice versa.

    I think I may have been the first guy to use the term GPS way back in 2006.

    Yes there was the occasional provider vs provider drama, we had some guys with ego complexes but for the most part you could pretty much travel across the east US and find a good indie anywhere without any problem. The socials could be interesting, I wonder how many of the folks on here remember Candy Kemp's "baby shower" at the Gaylord Opryland hotel?

    TER was more popular in the west and the TOB idea for a site name came from the way you referred to it on TBD, we called it "the oThER board" if you referred to it in a post.

  10. #12008

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl named Holly? Thin, tiny chest, long brown hair. I don't have a pic or a number, sorry.
    f it's the Holly I am thinking about she used to go by Red. She has been visiting her uncle and is now out and around. That's why you have not seen her recently.

  11. #12007

    RE: Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to schedule with her for the past couple of weeks with no luck. I had 5 confirmed appointments all cancelled.

    Appointment 1 - Sorry, I got my dates mixed up.

    Appointment 2 - Sorry, there is a miscommunication.

    Appointment 3 - My kids are here today which is understandable and I don't hold this against her.

    Appointment 4 - There is a water leak in my building.

    Appointment 5 - I was called to work.

    All these might be valid reasons and maybe our schedules are not aligning but what pisses me off is every single time, I get this response when I was about to start from my place and reach out to her. If it doesn't work for her on a day, she should atleast let me know and not wait for me to reach out to her to get cancelled. Having said all this, I will still reach out and try to see her atleast to see firsthand going by all glowing reviews.
    More power to you. Three times and I am out. I don't care how good they look.

  12. #12006

    Large canine board

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    What's the "large canine board"? Why canine? Just curious.
    *********. Those were the days. Met many quality providers off there. Not all the BS we deal with today.

  13. #12005

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I did get a pic, just not a good one.
    Did she go by another name ever? When was she active? Sounds familiar, but I can't tell from pic. I knew one, but her tits were large and a little saggy.

  14. #12004

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl named Holly? Thin, tiny chest, long brown hair. I don't have a pic or a number, sorry.
    I did get a pic, just not a good one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 266BA9F1-2AA1-4B2D-B3B1-ED8BF6FF3161.jpg‎  

  15. #12003
    Quote Originally Posted by SultrySiren  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellas,

    I generally stay off of this site and stick to hearing reports from you directly, but for some reason for the second time my Google voice number is not working. And I'm on hold with google as I type for 40 min now. So, rectification is up in the air for now. I'd like to sincerely apologize to the gentlemen I scheduled days ago for todays appt. I believe in correct in my assumption that I'm not allowed to post my new number in this message, so ill link tryst and stg links instead. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is frustrating for me so I know it is for you too. Hope everyone is having a good day, there's definitely a lot of Monday in my Monday today. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/159817326571
    Hi,

    I found your post with a site-wide search. My GV number stopped working this morning. There isn't a definitive reason given, but both on my phone and on the web version of GV, there is a link you can click that gives some possible reasons why you will get suspended. One is sending spam. This could be evidenced by the obvious, sending the same message to a bunch of numbers. I definitely didn't do that. The other way is your recipients marking your text as spam. I asked one person who might have done that, she said she didn't.

    Anyway, the Google page advised merely to wait 24 hours and then see if your account becomes active again. This would be OK if it helped, but it would be nicer to deal w / Google directly. I honestly have no idea why they would do this to me. I am interested in who you are in contact with at google, and if I can contact them directly. O would definitely definitely need to maintain my discretion, so I would have to call from my burner phone, which I will only have until the end of the day today. Never when I am at home on the weekends.

    You can reply here, I will try to recall how to get back to this thread to read, or you can PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape