Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18700

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Will get the job done. She's kind of a ***** and I thought over priced.
    She's the bad Courtney and is a real B, I've never understood the motivation of flipping off potential clients in post pics a real turn on! Her pics though but very rushed, mechanical and for $120 qv not worth the attitude. One plus it's a clean safe place.

  2. #18699
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiosoftdom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/347739255044
    She's real. Will get the job done. She's kind of a ***** and I thought over priced.

  3. #18698

    Considering this one

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/347739255044

  4. #18697

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by SirLiqueALot  [View Original Post]
    I am friends with her on social media and can say she is doing well and is sober.
    For her sake, I hope she is doing well, and gainfully employed doing something else. She was always a great time, although, I never really liked her housing arrangements.

  5. #18696

    LexiMizzMarie

    Avoid.

    This girl has to be close to 40 now and has been scamming guys for many years. For some reason it will not let me upload a photo stay safe.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...4/269034180022

  6. #18695

    Getting Back In The Game

    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis. I travel throughout the state, but generally stick to the Akron and Cincinnati areas, with an occasional stop in Columbus.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.

  7. #18694

    Any


  8. #18693

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Shannon was almost a year ago. I was told she was in a rehab about 9 months ago. Does anyone have an update on her. I hope the rehab worked and she has left the life. But deep down, I would love to see her again even if only to have a coffee and conversation if she is retired.

    Any information you have is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    https://archive.ph/koqab
    I am friends with her on social media and can say she is doing well and is sober.

  9. #18692
    Quote Originally Posted by CleveLoser  [View Original Post]
    Most providers prefer older men. Younger guys tend to be ruder and egotistical and pound them out harder.
    They want old because they're more easy to fool. They want the long term. It's all about an profit.

  10. #18691
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    Well, in this day and age and even still to this day I prefer to hit it how I want to, I mean within safe reasons, The provider is still a Human of course. But.

    Were the ones there for enjoyment, and rewards in the long run are we not? Also, I work long hours and put in real work; I would say legally LOL! They are providers it's a job for them, I mean come on the Snowflake culture shit is trending this way now too.
    I just think its odd that she prefers younger men when just about every provider I know prefers older men. The older the better. Usually it is bc of attitutde but one of them straight up said. That it "saves her pussy". The other said she gets too sore. I'm sure plenty of old guys can lay some pipe. Its kinda weird even bc the older guys may have a harder time cumming.

    Dunno why that is snowflake culture. Don't matter to me.

  11. #18690

    Well? Is that' a bad thing?

    Well, in this day and age and even still to this day I prefer to hit it how I want to, I mean within safe reasons, The provider is still a Human of course. But.

    Were the ones there for enjoyment, and rewards in the long run are we not? Also, I work long hours and put in real work; I would say legally LOL! They are providers it's a job for them, I mean come on the Snowflake culture shit is trending this way now too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CleveLoser  [View Original Post]
    Most providers prefer older men. Younger guys tend to be ruder and egotistical and pound them out harder.

  12. #18689
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    Every provider has the option to discriminate based on age, ethnicity etc. As we do selecting one. To me I prefer a little older since I've had over 70 trips around the sun. All races welcome along with body types except sloppy bbw. Most providers don't care about age and after a visit are complimentary on my appearance, manners and the respect most older men bring to the table. Granted I look young for my age also, I never haggle on donation. So MissyManor enjoy your 25-47 year olds at some point you'll be forced to change when the luster begins to fade on that shiny little ego!
    Most providers prefer older men. Younger guys tend to be ruder and egotistical and pound them out harder.

  13. #18688

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesper013  [View Original Post]
    She won't see anyone over 50 so for us horny old mongers we're left out. Looks like a good dream though.
    Every provider has the option to discriminate based on age, ethnicity etc. As we do selecting one. To me I prefer a little older since I've had over 70 trips around the sun. All races welcome along with body types except sloppy bbw. Most providers don't care about age and after a visit are complimentary on my appearance, manners and the respect most older men bring to the table. Granted I look young for my age also, I never haggle on donation. So MissyManor enjoy your 25-47 year olds at some point you'll be forced to change when the luster begins to fade on that shiny little ego!

  14. #18687

    Does it really matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWellick  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...v/429694130358

    Rumor is she is under investigation by the county drug task force for felony two.

    Which means they are watching her, and if it goes to court will most likely pull phone records. Which got me worried since I did a few video chats with her.
    She won't see anyone over 50 so for us horny old mongers we're left out. Looks like a good dream though.

  15. #18686
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Any preggo girls in the Akron Canton area? UTR, street, high end, whatever.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    I had few conversation but never got involved, there is a review in Canton sugarbaby forum, seemed like a nice cute girl, I am just not into preggos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape