Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 23696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18686
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Any preggo girls in the Akron Canton area? UTR, street, high end, whatever.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    I had few conversation but never got involved, there is a review in Canton sugarbaby forum, seemed like a nice cute girl, I am just not into preggos.

  2. #18685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1261

    Shannon Info

    The last time I saw Shannon was almost a year ago. I was told she was in a rehab about 9 months ago. Does anyone have an update on her. I hope the rehab worked and she has left the life. But deep down, I would love to see her again even if only to have a coffee and conversation if she is retired.

    Any information you have is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    https://archive.ph/koqab

  3. #18684

    Pregnant

    Any preggo girls in the Akron Canton area? UTR, street, high end, whatever.

  4. #18683

    Theater or professional

    Had some time this afternoon and couldn't decide if I wanted to try the theater in Steubenville again or meet with a professional. Decided to take the drive down to pastimes and paid my $12 theater fee and walked in the back. There were two couples playing. One of them, both the guy and the girl were blowing guys together, that's not my thing. So I waited on the other couple, and when it was my turn I bbfscip while her husband watched She was late 40's pretty with a good body.

  5. #18682

    Girl wanting to be guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one for a rate on a one-hour massage. She / he texted me back that it was $300.00 for an hour. Offered her $80.00 and she texted back no. I texted back a "OK thank you".

    It will be a cold day in Hell that I pay her or anyone $300.00 for an hour to do anything except maybe a cardiologist to save my life!.
    Saw her a few tears ago. She was all hyped up and scurrying around her apartment. When we finally got down to business she said my time was up.

  6. #18681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Up Date:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/679229301764

    Hi gang!!

    Hey, does anyone have any information about this "chick" Is this by chance the one that is a guy going through the process of becoming a girl? If I remember from some past review that she has a really large clit. If any of you have seen her I would appreciate any information you could share. Either PM me or post here if you have any information. She looks tempting especially the large clit. Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

    Jimmy:
    Texted this one for a rate on a one-hour massage. She / he texted me back that it was $300.00 for an hour. Offered her $80.00 and she texted back no. I texted back a "OK thank you".

    It will be a cold day in Hell that I pay her or anyone $300.00 for an hour to do anything except maybe a cardiologist to save my life!

    Jimmy:

    (Senior).

  7. #18680
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWellick  [View Original Post]
    I call "them" a hybrid. Hormones can do wonders once the work is finished. But the transitioning process is still on going with them. So just know this before setting up a meet.
    Yeah, it's not like the old days. Buffalo Bill could just tuck little willie through his legs and tape it to his ass. Then run around and skin fat girls till Clarice and Dr. Lechter team up to stop him. Then go out and celebrate with liver and fava beans, along with a nice chianti.

  8. #18679

    Hybrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/679229301764

    Hi gang!!

    Hey, does anyone have any information about this "chick" Is this by chance the one that is a guy going through the process of becoming a girl? If I remember from some past review that she has a really large clit. If any of you have seen her I would appreciate any information you could share. Either PM me or post here if you have any information. She looks tempting especially the large clit. Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

    Jimmy:
    I call "them" a hybrid. Hormones can do wonders once the work is finished. But the transitioning process is still on going with them. So just know this before setting up a meet.

  9. #18678

    Use caution

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...v/429694130358

    Rumor is she is under investigation by the county drug task force for felony two.

    Which means they are watching her, and if it goes to court will most likely pull phone records. Which got me worried since I did a few video chats with her.

  10. #18677
    Quote Originally Posted by NawtyMarkus  [View Original Post]
    Ok not really limited to Akron but I'm from here so here it goes.

    Given how much the scene sucks lately I am debating trying Seeking Arrangements or another sugar baby type site.

    Does anyone have any guidance or a tutorial on how this can be done anonymously?

    I have a "ho phone" with t-mobile on a monthly plan that I pay cash for so difficult to trace back to me.

    Is there some sort of money app I could load cash on to pay fees anonymously or are these sites always tracked back somehow?

    Thanks in advance, I'll buy a beer if paths cross.
    Go to a store and buy Google Play gift card. Pay with cash.

    Load gift card onto your (anonymous, throw away) Google account.

    Download the seeking app (aka seeking.com, SA, Seeking Arrangement).

    Sign up with yet another previously made throw away email account, when you subscribe within the app, you can use Google Playstore as payment method, Google Playstore pops up and allows you to pay with your available credit instead of credit card.

    Has been a while, apologies if any app names are slightly different.

    This only works on Android, there is no seeking app on iPhone.

  11. #18676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/679229301764

    Hi gang!!

    Hey, does anyone have any information about this "chick" Is this by chance the one that is a guy going through the process of becoming a girl? If I remember from some past review that she has a really large clit. If any of you have seen her I would appreciate any information you could share. Either PM me or post here if you have any information. She looks tempting especially the large clit. Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

    Jimmy:
    That's the one everyone is claiming is transitioning, yes.

  12. #18675

    Girl to a guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/679229301764

    Hi gang!!

    Hey, does anyone have any information about this "chick" Is this by chance the one that is a guy going through the process of becoming a girl? If I remember from some past review that she has a really large clit. If any of you have seen her I would appreciate any information you could share. Either PM me or post here if you have any information. She looks tempting especially the large clit. Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

    Jimmy:
    She / he calls themselves Jen Water St. Kent 300.00 an hour I past. When I asked I got a PM saying she / he doesn't do much of what's posted. I would pass can also find on SB stay safe.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/3db9cbd76487efd5

  13. #18674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Seeking Information:

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/679229301764

    Hi gang!!

    Hey, does anyone have any information about this "chick" Is this by chance the one that is a guy going through the process of becoming a girl? If I remember from some past review that she has a really large clit. If any of you have seen her I would appreciate any information you could share. Either PM me or post here if you have any information. She looks tempting especially the large clit. Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

    Jimmy:

  14. #18673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Brit who wanted 700.
    Similar but not Britt. Tattoos, height, weight and location don't match.

  15. #18672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    For those that know, "You don't need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRI-MIN-AL lawyer. ".
    Better Call Saul.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape