Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12002

    This is very unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/830700021160

    She had me going for a minute, I'll hand it to her, or him. She sent a very unusual price list, with 25/30/45 min times. She gave me an address for a nice hotel, I texted back 'on the way' & 'here, room# But I hadn't actually gone. Then got the send me $40 for my content so I know your safe BS. Hah!
    Very unfortunate that somebody has stolen Kate's information and is pulling this shit! These girls work hard, and then some Chinese fuck decides that they can steal their information and steal our money. It's very easy to do. Seems like skip the games and other sites could protect their information from being stolen? I spoke to Kate a few days ago and she warned me that this was happening so I'm passing this along and I don't think that the monger was trying to say this was Kate. I just wanted to set the record straight and protect one of our favorite girls out there. I've known Kate for almost 6 years and I've never known Kate to steal anything from anybody. She's straight up she may sometimes over book. She may sometimes overlook and forget that never has she ever ever intentionally stolen anything from anybody that I know of! Again, I don't think the monger was trying to say anything bad about Kate. I think he was just warning everybody which is good. I just wanted to make sure everybody understood. This is not Kate. Thank you.

  2. #12001

    5 Cancellations

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to schedule with her for the past couple of weeks with no luck. I had 5 confirmed appointments all cancelled.

    Appointment 1 - Sorry, I got my dates mixed up.

    Appointment 2 - Sorry, there is a miscommunication.

    Appointment 3 - My kids are here today which is understandable and I don't hold this against her.

    Appointment 4 - There is a water leak in my building.

    Appointment 5 - I was called to work.

    All these might be valid reasons and maybe our schedules are not aligning but what pisses me off is every single time, I get this response when I was about to start from my place and reach out to her. If it doesn't work for her on a day, she should atleast let me know and not wait for me to reach out to her to get cancelled. Having said all this, I will still reach out and try to see her atleast to see firsthand going by all glowing reviews.
    So if I understand you correctly you were successful on the 6th try?

    Read between the lines. Here are some of the translations:

    I got a better offer.

    I just met a dude and I got the money I needed for the day.

    I overbooked.

    I got my fix.

    I got the nods.

    I was partying.

    I was meeting my dealer.

    Here are some more bull $hit excuses. You need to recognize:

    My phone died.

    Dog ate my homework.

    My Sister dropped by unexpectedly.

    Family emergency.

    Take my neighbor to get her car.

    Problem with my phone.

    My X forgot to pick up the kids.

    Kid sick home from school.

    Got the flu.

    Time of the month.

    Fell asleep.

  3. #12000

    Holly

    Anyone ever see a girl named Holly? Thin, tiny chest, long brown hair. I don't have a pic or a number, sorry.

  4. #11999

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    She was responding, but non committal on a time. I ended the communication cause work got busy and I couldn't meet anyway. My hunch is that she is real but young and learning the ropes.
    Yes, please let us know if you have any luck. I'm trying too! Texted her twice. Radio silence thus far.

  5. #11998

    Canine Board

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    You must be a pup if you don't get the reference.
    My first thoughts went to dogs, like most the girls were dogs. Board I see is reference to websites? Idk. I must be overthinking it LOL.

  6. #11997

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Did you have any luck with Paisley? Did she contact you .
    She was responding, but non committal on a time. I ended the communication cause work got busy and I couldn't meet anyway. My hunch is that she is real but young and learning the ropes.

  7. #11996

    Youngin

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    What's the "large canine board"? Why canine? Just curious.
    You must be a pup if you don't get the reference.

  8. #11995

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I jumped on it and started texting. She is responsive but says she lives near Fay mAll, but in Nich now. Qouted me 160. Waiting to hear back about a time this am. Does seem like bs though.
    Did you have any luck with Paisley? Did she contact you .

  9. #11994

    SouthSonny

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tara once and gave a negative review and she doesn't want to see me anymore. She is difficult to schedule as it took my 3 to 4 attempts to see her. Having said all this, she is not a scammer. She might not be for everyone but she definitely is not a scammer. The difficulty in scheduling with her might be due to the fact that she has a kid with her certain days of the week.
    Scammer or liar? That is the question. See the "BBQ and Fight thread".

  10. #11993
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I jumped on it and started texting. She is responsive but says she lives near Fay mAll, but in Nich now. Qouted me 160. Waiting to hear back about a time this am. Does seem like bs though.
    Yeah I googled the number and got an ad on mother escort site that had 1 review and in the review it had a Snapchat link. Started to talk with her on Snapchat and she said she was near "meeting st". She had an odd menu and then wanted a deposit. So I am going to pass.

  11. #11992

    Kate. Fake ad

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/830700021160

    She had me going for a minute, I'll hand it to her, or him. She sent a very unusual price list, with 25/30/45 min times. She gave me an address for a nice hotel, I texted back 'on the way' & 'here, room# But I hadn't actually gone. Then got the send me $40 for my content so I know your safe BS. Hah!

  12. #11991

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new gal. Never seen her post. Has anyone see her before?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/163182483142
    Yea, I jumped on it and started texting. She is responsive but says she lives near Fay mAll, but in Nich now. Qouted me 160. Waiting to hear back about a time this am. Does seem like bs though.

  13. #11990

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new gal. Never seen her post. Has anyone see her before?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/163182483142
    I texted with her yesterday. She wants 140/270 and won't talk about services. Did say FS. Called my phone after texting a while. Won't give address. Told me to come to a certain part of Nicholasville and call for street where she would be standing outside. Sounds like bs to me. If anyone finds out differently, let us know. Too many red flags for me.

  14. #11989

    Ariana from Rich

    Any reports on this one? Also is Rich Kate always in Irvine now?

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/172958195569

  15. #11988

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Tineye nothing. Google search image looks like she might work out of Knoxville as well. Sumo Search she visits. Huntington, Knoxville, Louisville and Lexington. .

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/512512348985
    I have not seen her. I tried to set up a visit. Everything is covered. BJ is covered. That is a hard pass for me. If you see her report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape