Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #33070
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    Ok I need to real deal feedback on this gal. I've heard up and down, but I heard great tits. Then another report the the hygiene is iffy scared me off a little so I'm torn. Is seeing her tits really worth looking past other faults. Some OGs chime in if you've seen her. I won't pay upcharge for bb and I don't care if she is actually younger. I just want to know if it's worth seeing those tits ha. Simple enough?
    Can you link for reference? Thank you.

  2. #33069

    Getting Started

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku146  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can help or guide me towards a source that can answer my questions I will really appreciate it. Thank you guys in advance.
    See this post.

  3. #33068

    New

    Hello, just wanted to ask for some help with contacting this agencies. I tried contacting one but wasn't aware that I needed references (which makes sense), but since I don't have any previous experiences I don't know how to obtain them. I was also asked to provide some personal information if I'm new but I wanted to make sure this was all standard procedures before sending them any of my information. If anyone can help or guide me towards a source that can answer my questions I will really appreciate it. Thank you guys in advance.

  4. #33067
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger2  [View Original Post]
    A few of them. Vicki, Kona, and more. Looking for girls that can DT with no up charge for BB CIP MSOG.
    Text m or sfk for viki and kona.

  5. #33066
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost626  [View Original Post]
    Her new booker told me she coming on Friday. The rate is going to be 350.
    Not 320, but it could be worse. Previously she upcharged the whole sha-bang, like an ABG server at The Boiling Crab.

  6. #33065
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Y'all can just ask her if and when she is coming back on Kakao. LOL.
    She left before I downloaded the APP so I never got her info.

  7. #33064

    CG Jimin

    Any report on CG Jimin? She's still one of very few $3200 all inclusive kgirl left but couldn't find any review on here. Is she a rebrand?

  8. #33063

    Slangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I texted booker Gray today to see if I could get verified. They responded with "who the fuck is this" and then "fuck off". Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Whoa, first time ever heard agencies use slangs esp coming from K-org. Are you sure you dialed the right #? Maybe they have too much revenues and don't give a jack.

  9. #33062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost626  [View Original Post]
    Who are you trying to see? Nowadays other org books the same girls that gray got.
    A few of them. Vicki, Kona, and more. Looking for girls that can DT with no up charge for BB CIP MSOG.

  10. #33061

    Lara. Gangnam Girls

    Has anyone seen Lara at Gangnam girls??

  11. #33060

    Gray

    As in life people have good days and bad ones. Maybe give it some time and try again. I personally have never seen that. (but I'm quite frequent at a few agencies.).

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I texted booker Gray today to see if I could get verified. They responded with "who the fuck is this" and then "fuck off". Anyone else have a similar experience?

  12. #33059
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger2  [View Original Post]
    I texted booker Gray today to see if I could get verified. They responded with "who the fuck is this" and then "fuck off". Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Who are you trying to see? Nowadays other org books the same girls that gray got.

  13. #33058
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. Her TER account shows her with another org now in WLA, along with some other girls (eg Tiana, Lara) that look familiar. I don't see her listed anywhere else.
    Her new booker told me she coming on Friday. The rate is going to be 350.

  14. #33057

    Dana and Her New Bookers

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. Her TER account shows her with another org now in WLA, along with some other girls (eg Tiana, Lara) that look familiar. I don't see her listed anywhere else.
    Dana is being booked by Gangnam Girls and Korean VIP Club. Notice that they both use the same phone numbers.

    https://gangnamgirls.co/dana

    https://koreanvipclub.com/dana/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dana.gangnam.jpg‎   dana.kvc.jpg‎  

  15. #33056

    Coy from OrangeCuties

    Any one seen Coy from OrangeCuties?

    https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=479

    I know the pics are fake because those are from instagram model at seon_h_e. But if Coy actually looks anything close to that I would tap that in a heartbeat since I have a huge boner for seon_h_e.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape