Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 19,216 to 19,230 of 52281
-
12-15-22 15:24 #33066Senior Member

Posts: 2643Not 320, but it could be worse. Previously she upcharged the whole sha-bang, like an ABG server at The Boiling Crab.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 15:04 #33065Senior Member

Posts: 172She left before I downloaded the APP so I never got her info.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 12:43 #33064Senior Member

Posts: 787CG Jimin
Any report on CG Jimin? She's still one of very few $3200 all inclusive kgirl left but couldn't find any review on here. Is she a rebrand?
-
12-15-22 11:48 #33063Senior Member

Posts: 2422Slangbang
Whoa, first time ever heard agencies use slangs esp coming from K-org. Are you sure you dialed the right #? Maybe they have too much revenues and don't give a jack.
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:25 #33062Regular Member

Posts: 19A few of them. Vicki, Kona, and more. Looking for girls that can DT with no up charge for BB CIP MSOG.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:10 #33061Senior Member

Posts: 265Lara. Gangnam Girls
Has anyone seen Lara at Gangnam girls??
-
12-15-22 10:06 #33060Senior Member

Posts: 265Gray
As in life people have good days and bad ones. Maybe give it some time and try again. I personally have never seen that. (but I'm quite frequent at a few agencies.).
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 09:52 #33059Senior Member

Posts: 181Who are you trying to see? Nowadays other org books the same girls that gray got.
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 09:34 #33058Senior Member

Posts: 181Her new booker told me she coming on Friday. The rate is going to be 350.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 09:09 #33057Senior Member

Posts: 452Dana and Her New Bookers
Dana is being booked by Gangnam Girls and Korean VIP Club. Notice that they both use the same phone numbers.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
https://gangnamgirls.co/dana
https://koreanvipclub.com/dana/
-
12-15-22 05:27 #33056Senior Member

Posts: 573Coy from OrangeCuties
Any one seen Coy from OrangeCuties?
https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=479
I know the pics are fake because those are from instagram model at seon_h_e. But if Coy actually looks anything close to that I would tap that in a heartbeat since I have a huge boner for seon_h_e.
-
12-15-22 00:08 #33055Regular Member

Posts: 18Philipines
I'm heading to the Philippines later this month, any of you guys been? Want to join me? I'm excited, never have been, seems great! Any suggestions much appreciated.
-
12-14-22 23:09 #33054Regular Member

Posts: 19Rude Booker
I texted booker Gray today to see if I could get verified. They responded with "who the fuck is this" and then "fuck off". Anyone else have a similar experience?
-
12-14-22 22:50 #33053Senior Member

Posts: 2643Not sure. Her TER account shows her with another org now in WLA, along with some other girls (eg Tiana, Lara) that look familiar. I don't see her listed anywhere else.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 22:34 #33052Senior Member

Posts: 107TGOF (The Goddess of Fuck)
Pepsi is like an amazing porn star who's never done porn (unless it was for the cameraman's eyes only).











Reply With Quote



