Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 52333
-
12-16-22 01:43 #33073Senior Member

Posts: 939Sweetasiangem? I thought it was a woman who ran it. Whoever books for SAG is a bit lazy, much like Pepsi's Palace. What kind of shit did he talk about for you to do this to them?
Originally Posted by Pyhan83
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 00:57 #33072Banned Member

Posts: 180Booker Gray is an odd one. The worst is the kid who runs SAG. He talks so much sh*t. I set his number up to receive spam calls, LOL.
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 20:26 #33071Senior Member

Posts: 262Yeah personal info is pretty standard now. Someone posted this earlier which looks like easier way to get in.
Originally Posted by Deku146
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/199
-
12-15-22 19:13 #33070Senior Member

Posts: 86Can you link for reference? Thank you.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 18:55 #33069Senior Member

Posts: 452Getting Started
See this post.
Originally Posted by Deku146
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 18:08 #33068Regular Member

Posts: 1New
Hello, just wanted to ask for some help with contacting this agencies. I tried contacting one but wasn't aware that I needed references (which makes sense), but since I don't have any previous experiences I don't know how to obtain them. I was also asked to provide some personal information if I'm new but I wanted to make sure this was all standard procedures before sending them any of my information. If anyone can help or guide me towards a source that can answer my questions I will really appreciate it. Thank you guys in advance.
-
12-15-22 15:42 #33067Senior Member

Posts: 181Text m or sfk for viki and kona.
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 15:24 #33066Senior Member

Posts: 2645Not 320, but it could be worse. Previously she upcharged the whole sha-bang, like an ABG server at The Boiling Crab.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 15:04 #33065Senior Member

Posts: 172She left before I downloaded the APP so I never got her info.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 12:43 #33064Senior Member

Posts: 788CG Jimin
Any report on CG Jimin? She's still one of very few $3200 all inclusive kgirl left but couldn't find any review on here. Is she a rebrand?
-
12-15-22 11:48 #33063Senior Member

Posts: 2422Slangbang
Whoa, first time ever heard agencies use slangs esp coming from K-org. Are you sure you dialed the right #? Maybe they have too much revenues and don't give a jack.
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:25 #33062Regular Member

Posts: 19A few of them. Vicki, Kona, and more. Looking for girls that can DT with no up charge for BB CIP MSOG.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:10 #33061Senior Member

Posts: 265Lara. Gangnam Girls
Has anyone seen Lara at Gangnam girls??
-
12-15-22 10:06 #33060Senior Member

Posts: 265Gray
As in life people have good days and bad ones. Maybe give it some time and try again. I personally have never seen that. (but I'm quite frequent at a few agencies.).
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 09:52 #33059Senior Member

Posts: 181Who are you trying to see? Nowadays other org books the same girls that gray got.
Originally Posted by MrMonger2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




