Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3245
-
12-16-22 11:40 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 93Thanks for the correction. Maybe they're sealed pending she completes either probation or drug counseling or something, and then the charges will be dropped? Sometimes they do a one year filing, where if you stay out of trouble for a year, they drop the charges.
Originally Posted by YDidIWait
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:18 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 64Jane
Just one correction on this. Jane is still facing some charges but those charges have been statutorily sealed. I do not know what that means but I do recall at one time she had a long list of charges that were sealed. Current sealed docket numbers show a future court date of next November.
Originally Posted by TheNumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 08:18 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 567Jordan
I've tried to contact her 4 times, nodda. But, I feel way back she was always hard to link up with as well.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 21:18 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 223Jordan
Jordan- no longer listed as an inmate in Ct. Charges include felony failure to appear, strangulation / suffocation 2nd degree, assault 3rd degree, disorderly conduct, identify theft, larceny, violation of a protective order, and various drug related misdemeanor charges. Upcoming court date in January.
I text her new number said she was only selling pics and vids, I assume it was a scam, this was the day her ad originally posted, I never text back as I'm not in the Groton area often.
-
12-15-22 10:55 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 93Vacation status
Just making this post for clarity.
Jordan- no longer listed as an inmate in Ct. Charges include felony failure to appear, strangulation / suffocation 2nd degree, assault 3rd degree, disorderly conduct, identify theft, larceny, violation of a protective order, and various drug related misdemeanor charges. Upcoming court date in January.
Kelli (Jane's sister) - listed as an inmate at the York facility, bail is about 70 k (7000 with bail bondsman.) charges include mostly drug related misdemeanors and failure to appear. One prostitution, larceny, and resisting arrest charges. Upcoming court date in January.
Jane- listed as an inmate at the York facility. She was sentenced and is no longer facing any charges in court. Projected release date early January. Sentence was 11 months for a couple misdemeanors, resisting arrest, possession, and failure to appear.
All of this information is publicly available and verifiable online.
-
12-15-22 00:41 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 64Jordan bail amount
According to a CT bail bonds website, for a $60 k bail amount, someone would have to come up with $4,350 to bail her out.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 19:50 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 567Curiosity
Just out of curiosity sake, what the heck did she get locked up for that needs $60 k to get out? I mean I've never been arrested ever so maybe $60 k is nothing, but seems like a lot to me. Just wondering because I'm thinking it's not to safe to see these girls with all the law problems, I've seen her a few times and I'd hate to be there when they come looking for her.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 19:04 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 27Alex
That is a different Alex, she never posts on STG.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 18:40 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 88Ck mohegan / foxwoods page. Evidently she is on ly seeing 1 lucky gentleman.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 18:39 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 88Casino girls
If you are looking for alexandra, look at mohegan / foxwoods page. Posts say 1 lucky gentleman is now her only client.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 17:45 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 215I wish it was, she was very good looking from what I could tell from my car. I would love to hear if anyone Toftt and confirms this. Do you have experience with her prior to when I attempted to see her? It was like two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Primos
[View Original Post]
Slim pickings right now for sure.
-
12-14-22 16:17 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 465Alex
I have seen her ad posted in STG as recent as a week ago. Search for Alex in Hartford and Springfield.
Originally Posted by Andrew70
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 14:10 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 73Alex
She had an account on here, I don't know if it's still active, or if she even taking clients.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 08:56 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 114Jordan and Norwich girl
Reached out to whoever is using jordans picture for ads, asked me for a Cashapp donation to pay for gas (to get to methadone clinic in Hartford). There's a clinic in New London and norwich so I doubt a judge would mandate she go to Hartford. At this point I'm convinced someone is using her pics to scam money.
Also talked to the girl in Norwich who goes by "wild child. " She claims that the situation with her bad review is just a big misunderstanding. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. All I can say is that the holiday surge of escorts temporarily coming out of retirement isn't happening and that's disappointing.
Also saw that foxy loxy is back, and will not return texts/calls. Some things never change.Last edited by Primos; 12-14-22 at 08:59. Reason: Grammar
-
12-13-22 14:28 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 88Contacting Alex
I'm asking for contact information? I've search the board and have been unable to find anything about Alex (Asian MILF) as far as a website or ad link. I have been a contributing to the RI board and have a few great contacts I can trade. Thanks.










Reply With Quote






