Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 217 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by YDidIWait  [View Original Post]
    Just one correction on this. Jane is still facing some charges but those charges have been statutorily sealed. I do not know what that means but I do recall at one time she had a long list of charges that were sealed. Current sealed docket numbers show a future court date of next November.
    Thanks for the correction. Maybe they're sealed pending she completes either probation or drug counseling or something, and then the charges will be dropped? Sometimes they do a one year filing, where if you stay out of trouble for a year, they drop the charges.

  2. #1954

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber  [View Original Post]

    Jane- listed as an inmate at the York facility. She was sentenced and is no longer facing any charges in court. Projected release date early January. Sentence was 11 months for a couple misdemeanors, resisting arrest, possession, and failure to appear.
    Just one correction on this. Jane is still facing some charges but those charges have been statutorily sealed. I do not know what that means but I do recall at one time she had a long list of charges that were sealed. Current sealed docket numbers show a future court date of next November.

  3. #1953

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Jordan- no longer listed as an inmate in Ct. Charges include felony failure to appear, strangulation / suffocation 2nd degree, assault 3rd degree, disorderly conduct, identify theft, larceny, violation of a protective order, and various drug related misdemeanor charges. Upcoming court date in January.

    I text her new number said she was only selling pics and vids, I assume it was a scam, this was the day her ad originally posted, I never text back as I'm not in the Groton area often.
    I've tried to contact her 4 times, nodda. But, I feel way back she was always hard to link up with as well.

  4. #1952

    Jordan

    Jordan- no longer listed as an inmate in Ct. Charges include felony failure to appear, strangulation / suffocation 2nd degree, assault 3rd degree, disorderly conduct, identify theft, larceny, violation of a protective order, and various drug related misdemeanor charges. Upcoming court date in January.

    I text her new number said she was only selling pics and vids, I assume it was a scam, this was the day her ad originally posted, I never text back as I'm not in the Groton area often.

  5. #1951

    Vacation status

    Just making this post for clarity.

    Jordan- no longer listed as an inmate in Ct. Charges include felony failure to appear, strangulation / suffocation 2nd degree, assault 3rd degree, disorderly conduct, identify theft, larceny, violation of a protective order, and various drug related misdemeanor charges. Upcoming court date in January.

    Kelli (Jane's sister) - listed as an inmate at the York facility, bail is about 70 k (7000 with bail bondsman.) charges include mostly drug related misdemeanors and failure to appear. One prostitution, larceny, and resisting arrest charges. Upcoming court date in January.

    Jane- listed as an inmate at the York facility. She was sentenced and is no longer facing any charges in court. Projected release date early January. Sentence was 11 months for a couple misdemeanors, resisting arrest, possession, and failure to appear.

    All of this information is publicly available and verifiable online.

  6. #1950

    Jordan bail amount

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity sake, what the heck did she get locked up for that needs $60 k to get out? I mean I've never been arrested ever so maybe $60 k is nothing, but seems like a lot to me. Just wondering because I'm thinking it's not to safe to see these girls with all the law problems, I've seen her a few times and I'd hate to be there when they come looking for her.
    According to a CT bail bonds website, for a $60 k bail amount, someone would have to come up with $4,350 to bail her out.

  7. #1949

    Curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I was pretty excited to wake up this morning and see an ad posted by Jordan:

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...r/657621184947

    I thought to myself. Maybe she was let out of the clink. But no, according to CT online lookup resources, she's still locked up at York pending a $60 k bond and she's got a court appearance scheduled in two days for multiple charges. I Googled the number and searched in on Sumo but there is no previous reference to the number. I called it and it went went straight to "textmail" voicemail.

    Not sure who's trying to pull what scam but this definitely falls under the TGTBT catagory.

    Stay safe my friends.

    Big Mike.
    Just out of curiosity sake, what the heck did she get locked up for that needs $60 k to get out? I mean I've never been arrested ever so maybe $60 k is nothing, but seems like a lot to me. Just wondering because I'm thinking it's not to safe to see these girls with all the law problems, I've seen her a few times and I'd hate to be there when they come looking for her.

  8. #1948

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ad posted in STG as recent as a week ago. Search for Alex in Hartford and Springfield.
    That is a different Alex, she never posts on STG.

  9. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking for contact information? I've search the board and have been unable to find anything about Alex (Asian MILF) as far as a website or ad link. I have been a contributing to the RI board and have a few great contacts I can trade. Thanks.
    Ck mohegan / foxwoods page. Evidently she is on ly seeing 1 lucky gentleman.

  10. #1946

    Casino girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ad posted in STG as recent as a week ago. Search for Alex in Hartford and Springfield.
    If you are looking for alexandra, look at mohegan / foxwoods page. Posts say 1 lucky gentleman is now her only client.

  11. #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by Primos  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to whoever is using jordans picture for ads, asked me for a Cashapp donation to pay for gas (to get to methadone clinic in Hartford). There's a clinic in New London and norwich so I doubt a judge would mandate she go to Hartford. At this point I'm convinced someone is using her pics to scam money.

    Also talked to the girl in Norwich who goes by "wild child. " She claims that the situation with her bad review is just a big misunderstanding. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. All I can say is that the holiday surge of escorts temporarily coming out of retirement isn't happening and that's disappointing.
    Also saw that foxy loxy is back, and will not return texts/calls. Some things never change.
    I wish it was, she was very good looking from what I could tell from my car. I would love to hear if anyone Toftt and confirms this. Do you have experience with her prior to when I attempted to see her? It was like two weeks ago.

    Slim pickings right now for sure.

  12. #1944

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew70  [View Original Post]
    She had an account on here, I don't know if it's still active, or if she even taking clients.
    I have seen her ad posted in STG as recent as a week ago. Search for Alex in Hartford and Springfield.

  13. #1943

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking for contact information? I've search the board and have been unable to find anything about Alex (Asian MILF) as far as a website or ad link. I have been a contributing to the RI board and have a few great contacts I can trade. Thanks.
    She had an account on here, I don't know if it's still active, or if she even taking clients.

  14. #1942

    Jordan and Norwich girl

    Reached out to whoever is using jordans picture for ads, asked me for a Cashapp donation to pay for gas (to get to methadone clinic in Hartford). There's a clinic in New London and norwich so I doubt a judge would mandate she go to Hartford. At this point I'm convinced someone is using her pics to scam money.

    Also talked to the girl in Norwich who goes by "wild child. " She claims that the situation with her bad review is just a big misunderstanding. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. All I can say is that the holiday surge of escorts temporarily coming out of retirement isn't happening and that's disappointing.
    Also saw that foxy loxy is back, and will not return texts/calls. Some things never change.
    Last edited by Primos; 12-14-22 at 08:59. Reason: Grammar

  15. #1941

    Contacting Alex

    I'm asking for contact information? I've search the board and have been unable to find anything about Alex (Asian MILF) as far as a website or ad link. I have been a contributing to the RI board and have a few great contacts I can trade. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape