Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 363 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5353

    Smh, I don't know how I should feel about this LOL


  2. #5352
    Another attached guy checking in.

    I should prob expand the theater of operations, but I am doing well locally. Sometimes it is just a matter of being there and being the right dude. I do not work the room or pick people up or spin a yarn. I can't explain but somehow, I am putting out the right energy, relative to the places I go, and the sort of person I want to meet. I visit a couple local bars and evidentially I have the stink or the vibe at the moment. To the point I haven't paid in weeks. Been too busy in backseats and when husbands go to work.

  3. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree that there are many ways to find and fuck women, besides the obvious SW'ers and escorts. But it does take time and skills that many might not possess.

    I am also curious, for you guys picking up regular girls, are you married? Do you have wife or girlfriend?

    For a married guy like me, with kids and family; picking up girls at the gym, mall, work, parties, etc. Is just not an option. And the potential disaster is just not worth it.
    I am married and actually have a decent sex life with the wife but I just need diff pussy, CIM, etc. It's pretty easy to pick up ladies -- you need to be decent looking, confident, well-mannered, have a rap, be respectful and not be so sexual from the word go. Wegmens is an AWESOME place to pick up ladies (mostly married ones too) and PJ Whelihan's for the waitresses. Tinder works well too but you have to be extremely patient to weed through all the crap -- many ladies pose as single ladies but are actually attached / married. If you ask why go to massage joints or escorts if picking up ladies is so easy - it's simple -- sometimes you just want pussy without the need to socialize.

    For both the above I NEVER do this in the area I live in. Always 60-90 miles away from home base. Have a burner phone number (not phone), always logout / cose app, do not store pics on phone, use cash everywhere, do not give out your name / address. In other words use common sense.

  4. #5350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, being married or in a committed relationship makes it near impossible to pick up women in an everyday setting. Swer's, and escorts are the safest bet when you have that situation.

    I'm not married, and I have relationships who are not committed; However, I treat every one of them like a girlfriend and make them feel special, like nobody exist besides them. I met a girl over the Summer, she is growing on me, but I know I'm not ready to give up my lifestyle, perhaps things will change for me, I'm not sure just yet.
    If I knew what I know now, when I was in my 20's or 30's; I probably never got married or have kids.

  5. #5349

    You are right!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree that there are many ways to find and fuck women, besides the obvious SW'ers and escorts. But it does take time and skills that many might not possess.

    I am also curious, for you guys picking up regular girls, are you married? Do you have wife or girlfriend?

    For a married guy like me, with kids and family; picking up girls at the gym, mall, work, parties, etc. Is just not an option. And the potential disaster is just not worth it.
    I agree with you, being married or in a committed relationship makes it near impossible to pick up women in an everyday setting. Swer's, and escorts are the safest bet when you have that situation.

    I'm not married, and I have relationships who are not committed; However, I treat every one of them like a girlfriend and make them feel special, like nobody exist besides them. I met a girl over the Summer, she is growing on me, but I know I'm not ready to give up my lifestyle, perhaps things will change for me, I'm not sure just yet.

  6. #5348

    Face

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    I think that she is cute even though I can't see her face.
    Kelso, Monica is very pretty, has a charming personality, she loves to joke and laugh, and above all she has a great body and loves sex. Just to respect her privacy, I had to cover her eye area.

  7. #5347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I realized some men just have a natural gift to chat up women off the street and end up in the sack without the aid of drugs, alcohol or exchange of green dead presidents.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I can't say it is easy to develop the skills and the confidence require to meet and bag a beautiful woman. It takes time and getting use to some rejection, before seeing results on a certain approach.
    .
    I completely agree that there are many ways to find and fuck women, besides the obvious SW'ers and escorts. But it does take time and skills that many might not possess.

    I am also curious, for you guys picking up regular girls, are you married? Do you have wife or girlfriend?

    For a married guy like me, with kids and family; picking up girls at the gym, mall, work, parties, etc. Is just not an option. And the potential disaster is just not worth it.

  8. #5346

    Quality over quantity

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I can't say it is easy to develop the skills and the confidence require to meet and bag a beautiful woman. It takes time and getting use to some rejection, before seeing results on a certain approach.

    On Thanksgiving I met Monica at a party, drinks, food, dancing and a lot of friends enjoying the Holiday, hours later we spent the night together, and hopefully we will be spending many more in the future.
    I think that she is cute even though I can't see her face.

  9. #5345

    Not that easy sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I realized some men just have a natural gift to chat up women off the street and end up in the sack without the aid of drugs, alcohol or exchange of green dead presidents. I remember when I was in college I lived on off campus housing and me and my roommates would walk across the street to the gym to get a workout in.

    Well this one day the 4 of us decided to go to the gym together and on our way one of the most gorgeous hispanic girls (think Selena as a reference) I have ever seen in my life was pumping gas at the gas station in her Chevy Malibu that was on our way to the gym. She was at least 24. Admittedly I said to myself no way I would have a chance and 2 of my other friends pretty much did the same but my other roommate who was from a tough neighborhood and pretty muscular and a tough looking bloke broke from the pack and walked over to her and started taking to her and in about 5 minutes came back to us with her number. We couldn't believe it.

    Long story short, about 2 days later she was in our apartment in the back room getting her back and bubble butt blown out. He would take breaks and come out and tell us that she said we could run a train on her and such and such but we weren't that sexually uninhibited as a group. She turned out to be really cool and she would drive us to class and she would let us drive her car for errands around town. No drugs or alcohol was involved. This was riding on pure last.

    I never forgot that dude. He was just a natural at getting girls and he also had a pretty girlfriend while he did this so yes he was cheating. I remember chilling with is pretty girlfriend and she would be crying that he wasn't faithful. He was just that kind of guy girls would cry over.

    Aside from the naturals like him most guys have to entice women with something to get them to be with them sexually is the hard truth. Drugs, money, alcohol, a relationship, marriage, something. Sexual relationships with women is a barter system but the few guys like my old roommate are the rare guys who women just naturally want to have sex with just for the sake of it. Gentleman007 you sound like that guy, the guy random women will jump in the sack with and kudos to you but for us mere mortals it's not easy at all which is why p4 p is in such a high demand to begin with.
    I can't say it is easy to develop the skills and the confidence require to meet and bag a beautiful woman. It takes time and getting use to some rejection, before seeing results on a certain approach.

    On Thanksgiving I met Monica at a party, drinks, food, dancing and a lot of friends enjoying the Holiday, hours later we spent the night together, and hopefully we will be spending many more in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bal2.jpg‎   bal6.jpg‎   bal15.jpg‎   bal17.jpg‎   balt.jpg‎  


  10. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman007 is out here teaching game to hobbyist, LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Kelso I take that as a compliment. Sometimes mongers forget that we have more options besides SW's or escorts. Granted you have to leave your comfort zone, meaning just calling and escort and get laid within an hour or so. SW's are the easiest, pull up make a signal and you are in. Now the real prize is when you are in a normal life situation, in front of a beautiful woman, and you have enough confidence to bag that woman within a reasonable time. I have been asked how to do it, I just try to answer some of those questions, and give pointers to my fellow hunters.

    BTW if I see an escort that I think it would be worth seeing, I'll do it I'm not opposed to that.
    Over the years I realized some men just have a natural gift to chat up women off the street and end up in the sack without the aid of drugs, alcohol or exchange of green dead presidents. I remember when I was in college I lived on off campus housing and me and my roommates would walk across the street to the gym to get a workout in.

    Well this one day the 4 of us decided to go to the gym together and on our way one of the most gorgeous hispanic girls (think Selena as a reference) I have ever seen in my life was pumping gas at the gas station in her Chevy Malibu that was on our way to the gym. She was at least 24. Admittedly I said to myself no way I would have a chance and 2 of my other friends pretty much did the same but my other roommate who was from a tough neighborhood and pretty muscular and a tough looking bloke broke from the pack and walked over to her and started taking to her and in about 5 minutes came back to us with her number. We couldn't believe it.

    Long story short, about 2 days later she was in our apartment in the back room getting her back and bubble butt blown out. He would take breaks and come out and tell us that she said we could run a train on her and such and such but we weren't that sexually uninhibited as a group. She turned out to be really cool and she would drive us to class and she would let us drive her car for errands around town. No drugs or alcohol was involved. This was riding on pure last.

    I never forgot that dude. He was just a natural at getting girls and he also had a pretty girlfriend while he did this so yes he was cheating. I remember chilling with is pretty girlfriend and she would be crying that he wasn't faithful. He was just that kind of guy girls would cry over.

    Aside from the naturals like him most guys have to entice women with something to get them to be with them sexually is the hard truth. Drugs, money, alcohol, a relationship, marriage, something. Sexual relationships with women is a barter system but the few guys like my old roommate are the rare guys who women just naturally want to have sex with just for the sake of it. Gentleman007 you sound like that guy, the guy random women will jump in the sack with and kudos to you but for us mere mortals it's not easy at all which is why p4 p is in such a high demand to begin with.

  11. #5343

    I take that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman007 is out here teaching game to hobbyist, LOL.
    Kelso I take that as a compliment. Sometimes mongers forget that we have more options besides SW's or escorts. Granted you have to leave your comfort zone, meaning just calling and escort and get laid within an hour or so. SW's are the easiest, pull up make a signal and you are in. Now the real prize is when you are in a normal life situation, in front of a beautiful woman, and you have enough confidence to bag that woman within a reasonable time. I have been asked how to do it, I just try to answer some of those questions, and give pointers to my fellow hunters.

    BTW if I see an escort that I think it would be worth seeing, I'll do it I'm not opposed to that.

  12. #5342

    The Neil Strauss of Our Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago having a quick stop in Target near AC I saw a beautiful blonde MILF wearing white short shorts and a red crop top, I smiled and she smiled back. After a few passes in the aisles, I started a conversation with her, after about 15 minutes we started walking together picking up a few more items, we both exited the store and exchange numbers. After a few days she made contact and we had lunch, after lunch we had some fun. The cold weather is coming and we will have to wait until next year to see those bodies without so many clothes on.
    Gentleman007 is out here teaching game to hobbyist, LOL.

  13. #5341

    Good AMP

    Hey guys. Any good massage parlors that won't kill my pocket? New to the area. South Jersey. Any input is greatly appreciated.

  14. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the kelly you are talking about Cooky. I was introduce by a friend a while back, she was pleasant and the performance was above others. Unfortunately I haven't been able to hook up again. I would love to see pics of her from your collection.
    I'm hvaing a probleem uploading reply.

    Ii.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelly 89.jpg‎  

  15. #5339

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Keylly, near and far.

    Kelly's Boobies are noticeable from a mile away. What isn't, is her pleasant personality. I first noticed her extraordinary chest when I was a block away. It was until we 'd talked awihe that I realized how friendly she was. Down in my heart of hearts, I fined in really hard to believe that any of the woman who work in the sex trades along the streets of Camden really like doing what they do. Some of them are better at proformaning than others Kelly turned out to be abetter date then I first precieved. These pictures were taken in June of 2022. I haven't seen Kelly since than, but I'm on the lookout for her and looking forward to our next date.

    CookyJar.
    I think this is the kelly you are talking about Cooky. I was introduce by a friend a while back, she was pleasant and the performance was above others. Unfortunately I haven't been able to hook up again. I would love to see pics of her from your collection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelly.jpg‎   Kelly1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape