Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 363 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5338
    Keylly, near and far.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Older white chick with extremely big fake tits. Biggest nipples I have ever seen in my life. Very nice and gave a fantastic bbj. Found her right on Broadway in Camden.
    Kelly's Boobies are noticeable from a mile away. What isn't, is her pleasant personality. I first noticed her extraordinary chest when I was a block away. It was until we 'd talked awihe that I realized how friendly she was. Down in my heart of hearts, I fined in really hard to believe that any of the woman who work in the sex trades along the streets of Camden really like doing what they do. Some of them are better at proformaning than others Kelly turned out to be abetter date then I first precieved. These pictures were taken in June of 2022. I haven't seen Kelly since than, but I'm on the lookout for her and looking forward to our next date.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelly 007.jpg‎  

  2. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Do the amazon warehouses hire people who can't pass drug tests or have criminal records? Legit curious, its been a long time since I've done any of that kind of work as I'm in the professional world now.
    Like Don said, they absolutely churn through bodies. They have to be pretty lenient to stay staffed. And going further, in my experience their high wage puts upward pressure on the area wages in general. We are not talking about professional salaries, but it's enough to scrape out a living on the lower end.

  3. #5336

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Do the amazon warehouses hire people who can't pass drug tests or have criminal records? Legit curious, its been a long time since I've done any of that kind of work as I'm in the professional world now.
    I was dating a woman off an Internet dating site who applied and got a job with Amazon. She was freaked out because she smokes pot daily and Amazon doesn't even test for that but they did run a criminal and credit check. I know for a fact that she had a couple of minor brushes with the court system so I can only guess Amazon knew and since it wasn't a felony, either ignored it or didn't care. Amazon is famous for their strict work environment so they go thru employees like we use napkins. Point being, your average street walker could get by on the criminal background check but the drug tests beyond THC will probably trip them up.

  4. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    The cam site and streaming thing is a huge, huge factor. Never the considered the demographic angle, makes sense. I think the ubiquity of decent paying Amazon warehouse jobs in SJ doesn't help either.
    Do the amazon warehouses hire people who can't pass drug tests or have criminal records? Legit curious, its been a long time since I've done any of that kind of work as I'm in the professional world now.

  5. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Whats crazy to me is the whole shift to cam sites and whatnot.

    It wasnt uncommon to find 18-24 year olds on backpage back in the day, now you're lucky if you truly find someone who is 25 years old. I look at popular pornsites like bang bros and there are no new girls that are young it seems. Why do porn when you can just do the cam thing? even on the sugar baby sites its like this. lots of single moms in their late 20s and 30s..sometimes even in their 40s.

    I also think another thing is the demographics are shifting. There are alot less gen Z girls than there were millenials. I could only imagine what backpage was like back in 2010 or so because it was still pretty good until 2016 and it dropped off in 2017.
    The cam site and streaming thing is a huge, huge factor. Never the considered the demographic angle, makes sense. I think the ubiquity of decent paying Amazon warehouse jobs in SJ doesn't help either.

  6. #5333
    Whats crazy to me is the whole shift to cam sites and whatnot.

    It wasnt uncommon to find 18-24 year olds on backpage back in the day, now you're lucky if you truly find someone who is 25 years old. I look at popular pornsites like bang bros and there are no new girls that are young it seems. Why do porn when you can just do the cam thing? even on the sugar baby sites its like this. lots of single moms in their late 20s and 30s..sometimes even in their 40s.

    I also think another thing is the demographics are shifting. There are alot less gen Z girls than there were millenials. I could only imagine what backpage was like back in 2010 or so because it was still pretty good until 2016 and it dropped off in 2017.

  7. #5332

    Other listing sites?

    Guys,

    I am primarily looking at STG, with a little Twitter and Tryst. Any other sites I should be checking? Escort alligator and such seem really bad. Either not truly South Jersey or fake looking ads.

  8. #5331
    You are right. But not many of us know how it was in old days because too you g themselves, so it was great to hear useful info about how it was before in 80's early 90's. I came to dating late in around 2003-2005 when things were already as they are now. So what do you recommend us use dating websites for hookups? But they are not pros and have limited services some providers are pros and have variety of services to choose from. It depends on what guy likes, it still possible to find right girl on dating website. As for me I like to flirt with married girls it turns me on a lot to fuck married women and I had some good experience in past doing it so, and I like Milfs a lot like at least 4 years younger than I'm it's fun to date them some of them really attractive and take care of themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Overall the dating market just sucks for men in America. It's a problem nation wide and its the reason why YouTube channels online such as Kevin Samuels or Better Batchelors are so popular now.

    As for myself I could easily have the most success with married women but I just can't do it. The amount of married women that have come on to me or asked me out to dinner is truly frightening. Some of these married women have no shame, they will flirt with their husbands around, talk badly about them behind their backs and are eager to do things for you at the expense of their husbands. It's young pretty girls who look like Kate P the singer to much older women and everything in between. It's also a very dangerous thing to do. You just don't fool around with another man's wife but that's also why some people do it. The thrill and danger of having sex outside of your marriage is an extreme high that people get addicted to. That kind of sex actually makes your regular sex boring which is why so many women cheat and stop having sex with their husbands.

    Young single women on Tinder and whatnot they just want to have fun and that always involves using drugs and / or alcohol with them so if you don't use you have nothing in common with them.

    In the old old days you could take a girl out to a roller skating rink and later to Pizza Hut and she could have a good time but now young girls just want to "get lit" smoking mountains of pot, popping pills and taking 1000 pictures in some dangerous night club. This is why most of the pretty young single girls gravitate to bad boys and drug dealers early in life. When I was coming up young people played board games and drank soda on a Saturday night and later that night played truth or dare. Who does that anymore?

    P4 P offers the best solution to get what you need with minimal hassle so as long as you can find someone looking for work at a reasonable donation.
    .

  9. #5330
    Overall the dating market just sucks for men in America. It's a problem nation wide and its the reason why YouTube channels online such as Kevin Samuels or Better Batchelors are so popular now.

    As for myself I could easily have the most success with married women but I just can't do it. The amount of married women that have come on to me or asked me out to dinner is truly frightening. Some of these married women have no shame, they will flirt with their husbands around, talk badly about them behind their backs and are eager to do things for you at the expense of their husbands. It's young pretty girls who look like Kate P the singer to much older women and everything in between. It's also a very dangerous thing to do. You just don't fool around with another man's wife but that's also why some people do it. The thrill and danger of having sex outside of your marriage is an extreme high that people get addicted to. That kind of sex actually makes your regular sex boring which is why so many women cheat and stop having sex with their husbands.

    Young single women on Tinder and whatnot they just want to have fun and that always involves using drugs and / or alcohol with them so if you don't use you have nothing in common with them.

    In the old old days you could take a girl out to a roller skating rink and later to Pizza Hut and she could have a good time but now young girls just want to "get lit" smoking mountains of pot, popping pills and taking 1000 pictures in some dangerous night club. This is why most of the pretty young single girls gravitate to bad boys and drug dealers early in life. When I was coming up young people played board games and drank soda on a Saturday night and later that night played truth or dare. Who does that anymore?

    P4 P offers the best solution to get what you need with minimal hassle so as long as you can find someone looking for work at a reasonable donation.

  10. #5329

    Almost

    In the same lines of finding gems, I honestly find sometimes hard not to get too close to some of these women. In my circle feelings are not allowed, but good manners and pleasant gestures are common.

    I posted about a girl I met in the Summer, she is close to a 10 in the looks and personality wise, I hope I don't mess this up. Hey, I'm only human.

  11. #5328

    You get it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    I think there's a little confusion on what Tail and Gent are doing out there. It's a combo of just spotting someone who's game, or a potential worker in your Normal travels. And it's informed by their individual games, looks, and experience.

    Jigga mentioned spending 4 hours at the mall specifically trying to spot someone. This is not the way.
    Its Secret you get that!, you can go to a strip club and if you don't know what to look for, or how to approach a dancer and find out if you can score with her, you are just going to sit there sipping a beer and spend hours without success. Same game if you go anywhere and you don't know what to do or say, or how to get close to someone without being taken as a creep.

    I didn't learn this in a month or even a year, it took a long time before I started to see results, and with practice and developing confidence, I finally got to the place I'm now.

  12. #5327

    Knowledge!

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    It's always good to let others know what other options are out there to get pussy. I think the majority of the guys here are looking for the ease of escorts. It's the path of least resistance and least work. Call an escort and you can be nailing her less than an hr later. Doesn't matter what you look like or if you have zero women skills. There are other options whether it be cheap or totally free but they require more work. They also require that you be at least decent looking and have some sort of rap.

    Your way is interesting. I have a few on my radar that would probably be down for it if I asked. Normal women with regular lower end jobs who could probably use the money. I may end up trying that and report back. I am sure I can pull it off because I am moderately good looking and certainly have a good line of shit. One is practically hinting at it so I should just jump. But you can't teach this. I am sure you get plenty of private messages. I know I do about my ways. But it seems they all want the easy way like there is a key word you can use and anyone can do it. I get the "well so what do you say? Who do you ask?" That all depends on a lot of things. It's not a one size fits all.

    My way is the free route. First it was dating sites but now mostly married girls I run into thru work or whatever. But that requires time. I will nail them on the first or second get together but you got to spend the time working it. That could mean a week or a month of calls and messaging with a good line of shit. And then there is the awkwardness when you get bored and ghost them. So I may go your way. Spend a little but be done with it after the fuck (s).

    Again, you can only say there are other options Many can also do it if they have a brain. But some just can't. Some guys here are not going to have a married woman be interested in them. Some guys here are going to get slapped or beat up if they approach a regular girl offering her money. You just can't teach how to do stuff like that. But cheap or free non escort non commitment sex is all around out there. Guys just got to find their niche and work it.
    TailGunner1 I always like reading your posts, you give mongers a lot of insight about the hobby. I do agree with you, you can't teach this by letter, and yes I get messages asking how do you do it?, or what do you say?, I was shocked by someone asking if women ever got mad and threatened to do something legally for asking them out?. The fact is I don't offer them money when I meet them, I try to establish a trust and friendship first, if we go to lunch or for drinks, I find the way to go further, if I see is not going anywhere and then that's the final meet. However, until today only a few I rejected, because they wanted a long term relationship rather than an occasional meet. It is OK to bail when the potential is not there, and you are right when you said, it is easier calling an escort because in an hour you may be getting laid without putting a lot of effort. I came out with the idea of doing a real hunting for high prizes, rather than spending a lot of money for subpar women, and subpar service. Money is not the problem for my friends and I, but we agreed that we wanted quality rather than settling for scraps. When we go out for drinks we share the details and visuals of the prizes, a lot of time spent hunting and at the end, it is rewarding. I will continue reading your stuff, you are a smart man.

  13. #5326

    Utr vs date

    I think there's a little confusion on what Tail and Gent are doing out there. It's a combo of just spotting someone who's game, or a potential worker in your Normal travels. And it's informed by their individual games, looks, and experience.

    Jigga mentioned spending 4 hours at the mall specifically trying to spot someone. This is not the way.

  14. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    The chances of running into a woman at a retail or any other spot and ending up lucky is a rare event. Sure, you can go on the Hunt, but to me it's a huge waste of time and you are hopelessly looking around and wasting time. I did that once at the mall, wasted 3 hrs and nothing then went to food court and met one older MILF, but she wasn't into it, she is basically looking for a normal relationship. Wasted over 4 hrs. I could have met some of the worst provider for a QV and gotten way more satisfaction than I could have ever in hopes of meeting that one chick who is down to F. As far as UTR some of you guys are lucky if you can find someone, but it is impossible to get info. Guys act like it's a big secret and they want to trade for another, there isn't enough UTR's out here for that. If you still want to put in the time to find ladies, you are now dating, you might as well make a dating profile you will have much better chances. Well some of you are married or in a relationship so making a dating profile might be a problem. LOL
    It should be impossible to get info on a UTR, at least my definition of what a UTR is. When I am down in NJ I see one of my UTRs. I have two left to choose from. I consider them UTRs because neither has posted in at least 6 years and were not very active posters when they did. They have their group of old trusted regulars they see. As for these dummies who post about trading UTR info, I question how UTR they actually are. If it's been a week since a girl posted these idiots would probably consider her a UTR. If she posts once a month they consider her a UTR. If someone is posting semi regularly they are not under the radar.

    Dating sites were great to get free pussy even that same day you first made contact. I used Ashley Madison and PoF with great success. Most were not looking for anything outside of a one nighter or a fling. I was going to do that again but the guys here are saying it's mostly bots now.

    As for approaching regular women and offering them token money or picking up some older married woman for free, that is a different animal. First off, not everyone has the skill to do that. You either have it or you don't. You should know right away if that girl is absolutely going to be a waste of time dead end. As for why someone would put in the time to do that when you can take the least path of resistance and get an escort, well the chase is exciting and the end result is usually much more fun than a drug crazed escort.

    That being said, it is still nice to be able to pick up the phone and in under an hr be banging some escort.

  15. #5324

    Dating

    The chances of running into a woman at a retail or any other spot and ending up lucky is a rare event. Sure, you can go on the Hunt, but to me it's a huge waste of time and you are hopelessly looking around and wasting time. I did that once at the mall, wasted 3 hrs and nothing then went to food court and met one older MILF, but she wasn't into it, she is basically looking for a normal relationship. Wasted over 4 hrs. I could have met some of the worst provider for a QV and gotten way more satisfaction than I could have ever in hopes of meeting that one chick who is down to F. As far as UTR some of you guys are lucky if you can find someone, but it is impossible to get info. Guys act like it's a big secret and they want to trade for another, there isn't enough UTR's out here for that. If you still want to put in the time to find ladies, you are now dating, you might as well make a dating profile you will have much better chances. Well some of you are married or in a relationship so making a dating profile might be a problem. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape