Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 5443
-
12-21-22 09:51 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 123Smh, I don't know how I should feel about this LOL
-
12-16-22 02:09 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 96Another attached guy checking in.
I should prob expand the theater of operations, but I am doing well locally. Sometimes it is just a matter of being there and being the right dude. I do not work the room or pick people up or spin a yarn. I can't explain but somehow, I am putting out the right energy, relative to the places I go, and the sort of person I want to meet. I visit a couple local bars and evidentially I have the stink or the vibe at the moment. To the point I haven't paid in weeks. Been too busy in backseats and when husbands go to work.
-
12-15-22 10:05 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 641I am married and actually have a decent sex life with the wife but I just need diff pussy, CIM, etc. It's pretty easy to pick up ladies -- you need to be decent looking, confident, well-mannered, have a rap, be respectful and not be so sexual from the word go. Wegmens is an AWESOME place to pick up ladies (mostly married ones too) and PJ Whelihan's for the waitresses. Tinder works well too but you have to be extremely patient to weed through all the crap -- many ladies pose as single ladies but are actually attached / married. If you ask why go to massage joints or escorts if picking up ladies is so easy - it's simple -- sometimes you just want pussy without the need to socialize.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
For both the above I NEVER do this in the area I live in. Always 60-90 miles away from home base. Have a burner phone number (not phone), always logout / cose app, do not store pics on phone, use cash everywhere, do not give out your name / address. In other words use common sense.
-
12-15-22 09:08 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 1041If I knew what I know now, when I was in my 20's or 30's; I probably never got married or have kids.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 19:19 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 428You are right!
I agree with you, being married or in a committed relationship makes it near impossible to pick up women in an everyday setting. Swer's, and escorts are the safest bet when you have that situation.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I'm not married, and I have relationships who are not committed; However, I treat every one of them like a girlfriend and make them feel special, like nobody exist besides them. I met a girl over the Summer, she is growing on me, but I know I'm not ready to give up my lifestyle, perhaps things will change for me, I'm not sure just yet.
-
12-14-22 19:13 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 428Face
Kelso, Monica is very pretty, has a charming personality, she loves to joke and laugh, and above all she has a great body and loves sex. Just to respect her privacy, I had to cover her eye area.
Originally Posted by Kelso111
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 16:44 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 1041
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
I completely agree that there are many ways to find and fuck women, besides the obvious SW'ers and escorts. But it does take time and skills that many might not possess.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I am also curious, for you guys picking up regular girls, are you married? Do you have wife or girlfriend?
For a married guy like me, with kids and family; picking up girls at the gym, mall, work, parties, etc. Is just not an option. And the potential disaster is just not worth it.
-
12-14-22 11:10 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 324Quality over quantity
I think that she is cute even though I can't see her face.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 19:07 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 428Not that easy sometimes
I can't say it is easy to develop the skills and the confidence require to meet and bag a beautiful woman. It takes time and getting use to some rejection, before seeing results on a certain approach.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
On Thanksgiving I met Monica at a party, drinks, food, dancing and a lot of friends enjoying the Holiday, hours later we spent the night together, and hopefully we will be spending many more in the future.
-
12-02-22 09:38 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 987
Originally Posted by Kelso111
[View Original Post]
Over the years I realized some men just have a natural gift to chat up women off the street and end up in the sack without the aid of drugs, alcohol or exchange of green dead presidents. I remember when I was in college I lived on off campus housing and me and my roommates would walk across the street to the gym to get a workout in.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
Well this one day the 4 of us decided to go to the gym together and on our way one of the most gorgeous hispanic girls (think Selena as a reference) I have ever seen in my life was pumping gas at the gas station in her Chevy Malibu that was on our way to the gym. She was at least 24. Admittedly I said to myself no way I would have a chance and 2 of my other friends pretty much did the same but my other roommate who was from a tough neighborhood and pretty muscular and a tough looking bloke broke from the pack and walked over to her and started taking to her and in about 5 minutes came back to us with her number. We couldn't believe it.
Long story short, about 2 days later she was in our apartment in the back room getting her back and bubble butt blown out. He would take breaks and come out and tell us that she said we could run a train on her and such and such but we weren't that sexually uninhibited as a group. She turned out to be really cool and she would drive us to class and she would let us drive her car for errands around town. No drugs or alcohol was involved. This was riding on pure last.
I never forgot that dude. He was just a natural at getting girls and he also had a pretty girlfriend while he did this so yes he was cheating. I remember chilling with is pretty girlfriend and she would be crying that he wasn't faithful. He was just that kind of guy girls would cry over.
Aside from the naturals like him most guys have to entice women with something to get them to be with them sexually is the hard truth. Drugs, money, alcohol, a relationship, marriage, something. Sexual relationships with women is a barter system but the few guys like my old roommate are the rare guys who women just naturally want to have sex with just for the sake of it. Gentleman007 you sound like that guy, the guy random women will jump in the sack with and kudos to you but for us mere mortals it's not easy at all which is why p4 p is in such a high demand to begin with.
-
12-01-22 21:06 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 428I take that.
Kelso I take that as a compliment. Sometimes mongers forget that we have more options besides SW's or escorts. Granted you have to leave your comfort zone, meaning just calling and escort and get laid within an hour or so. SW's are the easiest, pull up make a signal and you are in. Now the real prize is when you are in a normal life situation, in front of a beautiful woman, and you have enough confidence to bag that woman within a reasonable time. I have been asked how to do it, I just try to answer some of those questions, and give pointers to my fellow hunters.
Originally Posted by Kelso111
[View Original Post]
BTW if I see an escort that I think it would be worth seeing, I'll do it I'm not opposed to that.
-
11-30-22 17:11 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 324The Neil Strauss of Our Generation
Gentleman007 is out here teaching game to hobbyist, LOL.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 21:13 #5341Regular Member

Posts: 4Good AMP
Hey guys. Any good massage parlors that won't kill my pocket? New to the area. South Jersey. Any input is greatly appreciated.
-
11-21-22 12:24 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 5563I'm hvaing a probleem uploading reply.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
Ii.
-
11-20-22 11:10 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 428Kelly
I think this is the kelly you are talking about Cooky. I was introduce by a friend a while back, she was pleasant and the performance was above others. Unfortunately I haven't been able to hook up again. I would love to see pics of her from your collection.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




