Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 7052
-
12-21-22 12:16 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 130Not a place, she is Indy.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 11:59 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 43Hey does anyone know which place this is?
Originally Posted by ThotLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 09:36 #5100Regular Member

Posts: 10Is she as hot in person as she is in film? Are you sure?
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 01:56 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 593Mako Oda MILF JAV Star
Just saw Mako Oda at an AMP in Manhattan. She told me she was at an AMP in Flushing for a few weeks before coming to Manhattan. It may have gotten lost in translation, but I think she said the name of the AMP is 13 and Anna. I've never heard of them and can't find anything online. Anyone know the AMP Mako was at in Flushing? Have their info? Need to add this one to my list. Thanks.
-
12-20-22 00:09 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 75Crystal. Fantasies-NYC
I love big tits. Haven't been with a Latina in along time. I saw crystal on their WeChat and booked. Those DD were calling me. Got to the usual location and escorted to crystals room and damn. Big tits, big ass, cute face. She's a shorty. I think she's Colombian or Bolivian. I was cold af. She gives me a big and Dfk right away. Her body is nice and soft. Long nice hair. She can't be more than 26. She got her hands on my cock and jerking slowly while soft DFK. She gives a good Bbj preview before the shower where she continues to bbj and suck my balls softly. Her bbj is not toothy, and uses a lot of spit. Just how I asked her to. Back in the room she lays next to me and we're making out and I go to town suck licking her big tits. She has big eraser nipples. Did some Russian, daty, dato. Her ass is fatt and nice for DS. I slide in and she starts talking Spanish and moaning loud and started to go hard like a horse in the race. Fucked her hard in DS and had fun and ended in mish. We laid there kissing and touching each other then she starts another bbj, rimming and strapped me up and rode me while we dfk, then mish and sideways. She was holding onto the bed and pushing herself against me. I asked if I can CIM and she thought I want bbj, and ripped the cover off and bbj me until I CIM. 320. If your type is curvy Latina with a big tits and ass you probably would like. She is not a spinner, so if you're looking for that, she's not it. Definitely had a good time with her.
-
12-16-22 20:33 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 73How do yo get verified at Pink Angel? I've been to PBS and a couple others but having trouble setting up appt.
Originally Posted by ChrisAll
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:18 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 2496OK so she's on 40th Road, however is it on the Sabor Latino side or the barber shop side?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 06:20 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 66Big booty Asian
She is not young but not grandma looking either.
Originally Posted by SmokedOutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 21:38 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 278Yes, PBS' anime Amiee again!!
Another visit to PBS yielded Amiee again and we had an amazing session. New location is great hidden after a few stop signed with plenty of parking, spacious and has real queen beds.
We kissed like lovers, then showered then went back to our fuck nest where we got wrapped up and tangled with each other.
I've seen Amiee before a while ago but today was something else. There was so much heat coming off of her it was incredible watch her give up control. Her makeup is always on point, she has a natural body, a bit of sag but she is confidant sexy AF, shaved and plenty wet, open mind, follows through on her dirty talk and loved the mirror.
There was a BBFS and Greek options. I opted out, but I know some of you BBFS lovers would jump at that opportunity and if that's your thing boi, you're going to be happy. I covered up but not before she sucked the soul out ma dick and looked me dead in the eyes asking me to let her taste it. I had to eat her out with some FIV / FIA, then almost fisted her before she came all over my face. We did a really sexy mish with her ankles by her ears (what a sight, what a feeling) and some side way mish. Her facial expressions and hotness are top notch. Loved to have her pussy eaten loves everything.
I was too over heated and had to bust already. 35 min felt like forever in her. I flip her to lazy doggy and in 9 min I pull the cover and spray her whole back with a beautiful design.
$300 including tip. FYI, she's in my weekly rotation so please don't steal my spot.
-
12-14-22 10:30 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 551Pbs
Yeah first time visit was in the normal shower then I was taken into a ts.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 22:57 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 49Zoey at Pink Angel
Zoey is one of my favorites. I first found her two years ago, at PBS where she was my favorite even to this day.
Cute and sweet, young pretty face, juicy body. Compared with when I first started seeing her, her face is just as pretty, body slightly thicker. Still sporting a great hip to waist ratio and juicy ass.
She's a sweet girl with a naughty side. Gave me an absolutely awesome BBBJ, sloppy, playful, and incredible deepthroat.
When I finally had the ability to take a break and ask if I could fuck her, she put the cover on and we fucked for a good 10 minutes until I came in the bag doggy style.
FYI they have a new Twitter account PinkGFE2022.
-
12-13-22 14:14 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 181Shine Beauty Spa and Skin Care
This place is a legit massage place. But they give a great massage and facial. Think this would be a good place for couple stuffs. To throw the scent off the other places we go to. One great thing about this place is they do men Brazilian wax, shaving or laser. When I came here about 2 years ago. I got a HJ with wax I got. But this time nothing. I guess it depends on the girl also, whether she likes you or not. Let me know if you get a girl that gives a HJ at least here.
-
12-13-22 13:54 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 188PBS has tables showers again now?
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
I was holding off till they got them back.
-
12-13-22 08:35 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 30Is she younger or older like the rest of them?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 22:33 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 66Big booty Asian
North Side.
Originally Posted by TochoLoko1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





