Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 471 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5087

    Big booty asian

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Just like the title reads between Warren and Junction they got a big booty asian. No tricks nice and plump and it's got some jiggle. Enjoy.
    I'm def interested in this on the north side or south side.

  2. #5086

    A+ Spa?

    Not see them on Twitter. Guess they got pulled. I text number no response. Definitely hoping to see Chloe pop up somewhere.

  3. #5085

    Pbs Seven

    I never had a bad experience in Pbs one time but the rest were good, try this new girl Seven with cloths. She looks good but she had a belly, but cute face. Took a ts and gave me a rim, everything was good well. But she kept trying to tell me what to do and be in charged went back to the room, don't expect any GFE. I didn't get none, I'm not a bad looking dude but I like my session with some dfk. Anyways she gave me a bbj decent, very limit English, what I hated the most was she kept watching the clock every two minutes, literally this got my mood off. I coulda just pick up a streetwalker. I honestly regret paying for the hour. I felt lm like I was in there for 5 minutes, wasted my money. I coulda went to another location and got my money worth bad quality service. If you paying $$$ you would expect better service, idk it could just be me or maybe she, just like Asian dudes. Anyways this is just my side, maybe someone else has a better experience. Didn't finished cut my lost and got my cloths and dip.

  4. #5084

    Plump booty asian

    Just like the title reads between Warren and Junction they got a big booty asian. No tricks nice and plump and it's got some jiggle. Enjoy.

  5. #5083

    Go for Midtown or Flushing

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the General NYC forum, but they don't seem to get much traffic. Hoping for some help here.

    I might visit NYC in a couple weeks. I'll be on the East coast nearby for work, and will have about a week without anything to do. Debating taking a short flight to NYC to explore and stuff. Haven't been in about 20 years (damn, getting old). Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which area to stay that's relatively safe and inexpensive. Oh, and possibly near some AMPs. I like massages, but I play it safe and don't go for FS. Really like therapeutic with a touch of sensual and a handshake.

    Not really looking for much in the way of being near touristy areas. Just maybe some good food (ethnic and otherwise), good pizza, maybe a good massage or two, and I'll be gone after a couple days.

    Thanks.
    I think if you stay in either Manhattan or Flushing, or just stay somewhere near a train that can take you into those areas, you should be golden. Tons of options in Midtown and Chelsea within walking distance of Penn Station although that may be too touristy for you, and definitely not where you want to stay due to prices. Still, there are more AMPs than there are coffee shops in that area, granted many of the Manhattan spots are geared more towards FS, GFE and offer younger girls but not all of them are like this. There are plenty of more traditional rub and tug spots with older providers and cheaper services if that's what your after. Personally I favor Manhattan over Flushing and I actually like the touristy vibe you get in Midtown. Also worth noting that its probably more difficult to navigate Queens without a car versus Manhattan but others who are more familiar with the area may say that I'm wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to generalize but overall you would probably get better deals in Queens than in Manhattan (I'm talking about lodging and food haha). And if you're looking for massage and "handshake," definitely cheaper in Queens especially / mostly Flushing.
    I think it's pretty well accepted that you get better girls in Manhattan. Nonetheless, I've seen quite a few Manhattan ladies who apparently go their start working in Flushing. I have also spent the same in Queens as I have in Manhattan for 1 H CFS, so really I think depends on what spa you go to, what girl you see and for what services. Agree that lodging and food will be cheaper in Queens than Manhattan.

  6. #5082

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here or know if they are legit? Seems new and I know the area so was wondering if it's green light to check it out. Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2948859
    Yes I second on this since I live in the area PLEASE!

  7. #5081

    Twitter, Pink Angel, Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's ironic, but apparently under Musk some of the AMP accounts have been vaporizing. FYI they have a new one up at https://twitter.com/Pinkgfe2022.
    Twitter is just unpredictable AF. I follow many spas and SWs on Twitter, posting daily graphic stuff, and then all of the sudden one gets vaporized and then they have to make a new one.

    Looking on the bright side the new account was easily found so thank you for that.

    I see from their latest Twitter update that Zoey is finally back. It's been a while!

  8. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the General NYC forum, but they don't seem to get much traffic. Hoping for some help here.

    I might visit NYC in a couple weeks. I'll be on the East coast nearby for work, and will have about a week without anything to do. Debating taking a short flight to NYC to explore and stuff. Haven't been in about 20 years (damn, getting old). Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which area to stay that's relatively safe and inexpensive. Oh, and possibly near some AMPs. I like massages, but I play it safe and don't go for FS. Really like therapeutic with a touch of sensual and a handshake.

    Not really looking for much in the way of being near touristy areas. Just maybe some good food (ethnic and otherwise), good pizza, maybe a good massage or two, and I'll be gone after a couple days.

    Thanks.
    It's hard to generalize but overall you would probably get better deals in Queens than in Manhattan (I'm talking about lodging and food haha). And if you're looking for massage and "handshake," definitely cheaper in Queens especially / mostly Flushing.

  9. #5079

    Legit?

    Has anyone been here or know if they are legit? Seems new and I know the area so was wondering if it's green light to check it out. Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2948859

  10. #5078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw seven pic on their page and thought she's cute from what I can see under the covered face. Booked and got to their new location which I actually like more than the last one. New mms walked me to seven's room and she was wearing a black lingerie that looked good her. Her face is cute, had on green contacts. Nice body too. Natural C tits. One thing about her shed's very affectionate and bubbly. Took a quick shower and in the shower she was asking paying a lot of attention to my ass. I figured I'd get the run of the mill rimming.

    Back on the room she went off immediately started moaning and DFK w / me for a while. As we're DFK I'm grabbing her ass, FIV initially on finger, slowly in and out and I feel the wetness and insert a second going slow. Tried to FIA and she says wait and lubes her ass and we're making out as I stretch her ass slowly. As I do this she asks me if I want her ass. Definitely hot to even hear. I didn't have to even ask. I told her yes. Before FS she did one of the best RJ's I can remember getting. She rimmed me for like 10 minutes with DT BLS deep rimming. She's lovely in that respect. A lot of hot moans.

    She assumed mish and put a dab of oil and mann her asshole is awesome. What a feel. Started slowly as I hold her toys tight and pinch her nipples and she's going crazy. I went all in on seven full length, hard pounding. Had one leg above my shoulder to open her up more until I finished. Took a second shower and she gave me a nice massage and she's so nice and aims to please. She really loves rimming from what it seems. Haven't seen a girl go this hard w / RJ and BBJ is excellent. Had me edged most of the visit. Kept telling me I can her any hole when I come back. I will definitely go back. She's a sweetie. No up charge for Greek. Just the standard PBS donation.
    Is the new location over by Ash Ave? Still 280 ?

  11. #5077

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Was she thin, or about curvy?
    Curvy type.

  12. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw seven pic on their page and thought she's cute from what I can see under the covered face. Booked and got to their new location which I actually like more than the last one. New mms walked me to seven's room and she was wearing a black lingerie that looked good her. Her face is cute, had on green contacts. Nice body too. Natural C tits. One thing about her shed's very affectionate and bubbly. Took a quick shower and in the shower she was asking paying a lot of attention to my ass. I figured I'd get the run of the mill rimming.

    Back on the room she went off immediately started moaning and DFK w / me for a while. As we're DFK I'm grabbing her ass, FIV initially on finger, slowly in and out and I feel the wetness and insert a second going slow. Tried to FIA and she says wait and lubes her ass and we're making out as I stretch her ass slowly. As I do this she asks me if I want her ass. Definitely hot to even hear. I didn't have to even ask. I told her yes. Before FS she did one of the best RJ's I can remember getting. She rimmed me for like 10 minutes with DT BLS deep rimming. She's lovely in that respect. A lot of hot moans.

    She assumed mish and put a dab of oil and mann her asshole is awesome. What a feel. Started slowly as I hold her toys tight and pinch her nipples and she's going crazy. I went all in on seven full length, hard pounding. Had one leg above my shoulder to open her up more until I finished. Took a second shower and she gave me a nice massage and she's so nice and aims to please. She really loves rimming from what it seems. Haven't seen a girl go this hard w / RJ and BBJ is excellent. Had me edged most of the visit. Kept telling me I can her any hole when I come back. I will definitely go back. She's a sweetie. No up charge for Greek. Just the standard PBS donation.
    Was she thin, or about curvy?

  13. #5075

    Seven (above the rim) - PBS

    Saw seven pic on their page and thought she's cute from what I can see under the covered face. Booked and got to their new location which I actually like more than the last one. New mms walked me to seven's room and she was wearing a black lingerie that looked good her. Her face is cute, had on green contacts. Nice body too. Natural C tits. One thing about her shed's very affectionate and bubbly. Took a quick shower and in the shower she was asking paying a lot of attention to my ass. I figured I'd get the run of the mill rimming.

    Back on the room she went off immediately started moaning and DFK w / me for a while. As we're DFK I'm grabbing her ass, FIV initially on finger, slowly in and out and I feel the wetness and insert a second going slow. Tried to FIA and she says wait and lubes her ass and we're making out as I stretch her ass slowly. As I do this she asks me if I want her ass. Definitely hot to even hear. I didn't have to even ask. I told her yes. Before FS she did one of the best RJ's I can remember getting. She rimmed me for like 10 minutes with DT BLS deep rimming. She's lovely in that respect. A lot of hot moans.

    She assumed mish and put a dab of oil and mann her asshole is awesome. What a feel. Started slowly as I hold her toys tight and pinch her nipples and she's going crazy. I went all in on seven full length, hard pounding. Had one leg above my shoulder to open her up more until I finished. Took a second shower and she gave me a nice massage and she's so nice and aims to please. She really loves rimming from what it seems. Haven't seen a girl go this hard w / RJ and BBJ is excellent. Had me edged most of the visit. Kept telling me I can her any hole when I come back. I will definitely go back. She's a sweetie. No up charge for Greek. Just the standard PBS donation.

  14. #5074

    Pink Angel Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Pink Angel's Twitter? The account doesn't exist any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/pinkangelnyc/

    It says "Account Suspended". I have a feeling thanks to their new owner they're going to start cracking down.
    Yeah it's ironic, but apparently under Musk some of the AMP accounts have been vaporizing. FYI they have a new one up at https://twitter.com/Pinkgfe2022.

  15. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Pink Angel's Twitter? The account doesn't exist any longer.
    https://twitter.com/pinkangelnyc/

    It says "Account Suspended". I have a feeling thanks to their new owner they're going to start cracking down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape