Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18121

    Questioning Blue the Cocksman?

    I've know Blue for years, shared numbers, likely shared fluids (second hand mind you), sshared good stories and I without question believe what he is saying. He will tell the good, bad and ugly, and man enough to say he was wrong. You may very well have had a different experience, YMMV is always the case with these girls. We have all been through it. As for her bf, handeler or whatever the fuck he is, if that concerns you, don't see her, its easy. I differ with blue on my partner, Sig is my good friend. Had to show him a time or two, brought him up in conversation with a few young ladies to avoid trouble but nothing more. We all have our level of risk and our need for the tight young little ladies!

    Now go out and chase them! My long timer just wore me out this evening, this old man needs some rest to hit another one tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Another one in denial. I call it as I know it. I'm just telling you what I saw and what she told me. I'm sure I can trust her but I don't know if I can trust him. Hispanic looking guy, no offense, just giving a description of him. Ask her yourself and let me know her reply.

  2. #18120

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I wonder why she would lie to you about that.
    I'm still trying to figure out why this is a big deal. Almost every girl that's worth a damn has some type of bf / security / handler / whatever the hell you want to call it. Why'all really think these girls are seeing random men solo? LOL.

    With someone like Sofia she reads the board and takes even the smallest complaint seriously. I mean look how quick she changed venues once we stated our concern about volume through a hotel room? Or the rise in rates? If you don't feel safe then don't go.

  3. #18119

  4. #18118
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her STG? I have searched it like crazy and couldn't find anyone that even remotely looks like an Elf.
    Try this:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/130019519056

  5. #18117

    Resend please

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM on Her.
    Can you resend? Nothing showed up in my inbox, and apparently it was pretty full.

  6. #18116
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her STG? I have searched it like crazy and couldn't find anyone that even remotely looks like an Elf.
    Sent you a PM on Her.

  7. #18115

    I'd say Cocksman describes me.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Thanks for the pics but don't feed the trolls.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1670856802457.jpg‎   1670856843562.jpg‎   1670795141980.jpg‎   1670967161471.jpg‎  

  8. #18114
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her STG? I have searched it like crazy and couldn't find anyone that even remotely looks like an Elf.
    I think she got locked out of or something from STG if I remember correctly. Probably best to dm someone that's seen her and they'll pass you the contact info.

  9. #18113

    Sofia

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #18112

    Elf girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Meet with her yesterday. Yes she is on the bigger size but man can she suck a dick (BBBJ). I did get to DATY just because we had a mutual friend. Tasted wonderful.

    I was able to get her off three time and she got me there twice.

    Don't miss this one boys.
    Do you have a link to her STG? I have searched it like crazy and couldn't find anyone that even remotely looks like an Elf.

  11. #18111

    Totally agree

    Meet with her yesterday. Yes she is on the bigger size but man can she suck a dick (BBBJ). I did get to DATY just because we had a mutual friend. Tasted wonderful.

    I was able to get her off three time and she got me there twice.

    Don't miss this one boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys, I will start by saying I was skeptical at first, but I talked to Luna (you all know her as the elf girl from STG), and finally had a meet up with her yesterday, and it blew my mind.

    She came to see me, dressed as requested, with the ears on.

    Everything is covered, no DATY (sad for me) , and usually its real hard to get going with a provider once the cover comes out, but as she had states, was able to work magic compared to some other providers.

    Piericings and tattoos were a plus to me, and she is a kisser. Loved every second of it. Friendly, easy to talk to for you shy fellas out there.

    Some belly scars, to me, not an issue at all but I know some pf you are picky about that. Talkative, responsive, and best of all, loud as you like. .

    QV was $ for the outcall, which I felt was more than worth the price.

    Highly recommend.

  12. #18110

    It is possible

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    I have been three times now. Once at motel, twice at the new house. Never, ever saw any one lurking in the shadows. As you guys know, I call them like I see them! . I'll be the first to call out a lady enen a shiny new toy provider. Not calling anyone out; Blue has never had an issue with any guys lurking or security concerns. $22.00 an hour, I will provide security and she can pay me in pussy. Just being a smart ass!

    As I've mentioned, I always carry my custom Kimber 45 with heads up display. So I'm able to defend myself. But again only as a last resort and a few hundred dollars would not be worth the woralwind that would precue.

    I'm an NRA firearms instructor and always have my head on the swivel. I am very familiar with the different threat leavels as provided in instructer certificate. I also hold an armed security offerers certificate issues by the state of Ohio. As my side Hussle I work private armed security for visiting VIPs traveling though Columbus. I've had many good times, with Sophia, always felt safe and secure. Just Blue's humble opinion.

    My only issue is after a couple rounds with Sophia, I have to drag myself to the car. Sophia always fucks me silly. She put a hurting on the old man. I usually get back on 70, stop at the rest stop and take a quick nap before I drive back to the far far east side Blue manor. I may strokeout some day with her skills but have no complaints at all.

    Enjoy Sophia gentlemen, I'm going to go broke and homeless if she keeps this old man completely satisfied. She always wants one more nut down her throat before I leave. Could one of ya young guys wear her out before I get there. ?

    True Blue.
    I have seen Sofia three times. All at the motel. The first two times I never noticed anything but it was also daylight. The last time there was a car running and an individual in the car when I went in and came out of the room. I smoked a cigar and never noticed anyone come out of the car or the car leaving. Not concerned because he kept to his own.

  13. #18109

    RE: Sofia

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #18108
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    So I guess she already moved to Kettering? Where does her security wait now? He used to wait in the car a few parking spaces away from her room. He pretended not to look at me and kept playing with his phone. I'm pretty sure he scoped out my license plate, but sure, I got his as well.
    Was it some Latino guy? I remember in early November when I last saw her (I've been injured from work and can't drive at the moment otherwise I would've seen her a lot more) when she was at the hotel, there was some guy hanging out in his car right in front of her room and when I pulled in and saw him, I hesitated going in for a couple minutes (almost got blocked by her because I texted her I was there) but there wasn't any problems and everything went well and like the other reviews, she was great. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask about that though, it kinda slipped my mind for obvious reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape