Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 25701
-
12-03-22 19:50 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 1176Lined up Safety Concerns...????
If a lady is somewhere close to 3 hrs backed up, moved you down to 30 min, man o man. That is serious ammount of traffic coming in and out of a motel room. Have to be almost bumping into the other guy walking out.
This is a serious risk for the mongers. Will not be long before management shuts it down and or calls LEO. LEO is always looking to waste money, get in the news and makeup some human trafficking stuff.
Please be safe and consider the risk rewards.
Blue.
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 18:46 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 93Sofia. Last post
So I made it. Somewhere between 4 and 7 all good. Amazing actually, told me she only had 30 minutes so I do think they're lined up but I see why. Blue it's definitely worth considering, I try my best to see everyone you all talk about and this was one of the best in a long time.
-
12-03-22 18:38 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 121Appreciated
Thanks for being true Blue. Very helpful info as always.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 18:11 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 1176Overscheduling
I get many private messages asking for opinions on different ladies or whomever the new shiny toy is. So I try and answer in the public forum. With that being said, I'd say Sophia is scheduling " too tight" or is becoming too high volume. The ladies need a little down time to relax, wash up and answer incoming texts.
I'd say if Sophia or any other girl for that matter is scheduling back to back appointments then this is not good.
Blue.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 16:56 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 1176Man-eater. Definitely on Blue's must visit list
I need to get back and see Toyna Man-eater again soon. I've had her more times than I can count.
Her head game is pornstyle. Her current blow job chair is great. Full disclosure, I have her on her knees (like a good daddy's girl) in front of the huge mirror. I love watching her engoulf my cock. Honestly sometimes I just get carried away and finish with the blow.
I also love going to pound town in doggie lightly slapping her ass, pulling a little hair. She is also an expert at the spoon position. Toyna on her back legs spread wide or over my kneck.
She loves to fuck and suck. She rides a good cock in cowgirl. Facial, cum on titties, whatever ya want. Tonya aims to please.
Two pops no issue with her.
I definitely highly recommend and will be visiting very soon. Communications good, friendly safe and she knows how to work a cock. Search my previous posts on her and I have a pic with my cock down her mouth. She is a little camera shy but again I been fucking her for many years.
Blue approved.
Originally Posted by Chizaddy03
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 16:18 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 93Apologies about sofia
I'm sure she's great, I think she read this cause I've been bumped up to 5 today. 4 was the original time and I can live with that. I just got a text asking me to reschedule for 7 pm and did not know if anyone had this experience. Usually when I get rescheduled it goes, 1 hour, 3 hours and crickets. I'm praying I get to pipe and all input is appreciated. I'm waiting it out.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 16:08 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 205Baby Face, Wicked, Carly
So this one was reported on from another monger and while his experience seemed positive, mine is most definitely not. Last week she and I made plans for a day and time. I made the 45 minute drive to her address. I parked down the street about a block away and texted to let her know I had arrived. She told me to give her 20 minutes and she would finish getting ready. My dumbass said sure no problem. I waited 20 minutes and gave her another 10 minutes because I was being generous. I sent a text and got crickets. I wound up waiting a total of one hour and followed up only to be met with crickets. That was 45 minutes one way and another 45 minutes back home in time and gas wasted. I sent her one last text when I got home and told her that I was not happy for my time and gas being wasted. She claimed that she got spooked and somehow suddenly I am Uncle LOL?
She agreed to reschedule for this weekend. Things were going fine over the weekend until Tuesday afternoon this week. She told me to get snapchat so that she could verify herself and she also wanted to verify myself. Alright fine so I got that stupid app, sent her a message and guess what? Crickets again. Strange because she last advertised on Wednesday the 30th and today is the 3rd. It's like she dropped off the radar or something.
I am guessing that she either (a) went UTR and is only seeing select mongers or (b) she got out of the game as she now has what she was after in the first place.
Interesting because she began advertising in October and during that time myself and from what other reports I read here, there is nothing in Jamestown and thus was deemed fake. Apparently she is not fake but is 100% a flake. I do not recommend.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/713583092996
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/984380379231
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/959694988439
-
12-03-22 15:53 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 205Lacey
Reminder that this one is a rip off and may already be in the hall of shame. She demands that you show her a "live" picture (whatever that means) of yourself and will only accept the picture and all text messages through an app called Snapchat. She is known for her boyfriend or whatever word you choose to describe to rob you. She is also hiding any and all stomach pictures from the loose baggage that she now has from childbirth. Maybe that doesn't bother some of you but me personally it is a no go. Also notice she is not showing any teeth in her highly doctored up and disguised photos.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/859911077258
-
12-03-22 15:41 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 391Take your erection elsewhere
You have not provided any insightful information on Sofia other than your opinion. Frankly this is getting old. You don't have to like her or go see her, and nobody cares.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:32 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 391Sofia
Sofia has a calendar with her clients in each hour blocks. She's organized and taking this as a profession instead of the typical drugged up providers. Her appointments don't always start on time because her customers don't always show up on time, but I have never had any issue with her. That said I also like to schedule ahead and show up on time, if not earlier to scope out the location.
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:21 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 1176Rescheduling Sophia
I've not had good luck when ladies "back down" reschedule the time. I'd say take yor cash and erection elseware. I have a 10 or 15 minute window. If they are not ready when I arrive the 10 to 15 min grace period then I'm out.
The ladies always have an excuse or drama. It's suppose to be about you having a good relaxing time. I've heard all the excuses over the years. Some may be true some may not be.
The working girls have no respect for your time; then this is an issue. If she text like before you leave (I'm talking like at least and hour before), then I would say: Looks like you have a lot going on. Thanks for the heads up. I may reschedule for another day.
If she can not keep our schedules time, Sophia should not be getting your cash. If the ladies are held accountable for service, pricing, timeleness, cleanliness and the like, then it never stops. Do not reward bad behavior. Stand your ground. Ladies, (Sophia) you have to communicate keep apointments, and respect our time or your not getting the cash. This is unacceptable behavior.
Rescheduling is poor time managent on Sophia's part. My guess: several things usually happened when they reschedule.
They took another regular monger or the other guy offered more money.
They overbooked. Popular ladies do this to maximize profits.
They other monger went over on time.
Whatever drama they are experiencing. It's always something.
If she cannot respect your time, move on. End of story.
Blue.
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:16 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you very much
I'll post a report after I see her.
Originally Posted by Vobbit69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:01 #17979Senior Member

Posts: 93Sofia
She just rescheduled on me for later today, wondering if any of you can tell me if I should wait around or take my erection elsewhere. My past experiences with rescheduling have not been good and I'm short on time. Thank you all.
-
12-03-22 12:57 #17978Regular Member

Posts: 17Maneater
That's a nice report! Thanks for the info! She sounds great and makes me want to give her a try sometime!
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 12:31 #17977Senior Member

Posts: 43Tonya / RealManeater Report
What can I say about Tonya that hasn't been said before? After the recent good reports of Tonya, I had to see what all the fuss was about. I did a QV as I normally do on first visits with girls. She quoted me 55,70 and 120 for her donations. I went for the QV as I normally do on a first visit just to see if I want to repeat and if the reports are accurate. I will say that I will be repeating at the 70 or 120 next time. The communication with her was top notch and it's always nice when the girl at the door looks just like the pictures she sends you or you see on an ad. I've seen a string of girls lately that try to catfish you. It sucks to drive 25 minutes to find someone that barely or completely doesn't resemble the girl you were expecting. I just walk away as to not encourage this kind of behavior. In any case, Tonya met me outside her place. After parking, we walked inside and up to her place. We had great communication and I felt very at ease with her. We both took our clothes off and she had me take a seat in her blowjob chair. She grabbed a pillow and knelt in front of me. She was very skilled and started by paying attention to the boys. She asked if she could pay some attention to my nipples and I said sure. She sucked on those and then back to the dick. It was a very enjoyable BBBjCIMWS. I will be opting for the half hour or hour next time for some FS. She said that she's willing to do multiple pops (if you are up for it) or give you a massage if you are not. Had I known QV's do not include FS, I would have opted for the hhr or hr on the first visit at least. She was a very sweet woman who I enjoyed my time with. The BJ was one of the best I've had in a while and she definitely knew what she was doing! I didn't get to experience any FS but definitely next time. We talked afterwards and it was very comfortable. Definitely not a clock watcher and made you feel comfortable. She told me she married a monger who threw a lot of money at her in the past. We're lucky that she's back doing what we all enjoy. Good providers these days with good communication are becoming a rare commodity. The rates were so reasonable, I decided to leave her a tip and I would encourage you to do the same if you have as good of a dream that I did. Her place was mentioned as unconventional before because it resembles a warehouse on the outside but the inside was very comfortable and I enjoyed the blowjob chair. Most girls try to get you to lay down for a BJ but I prefer them on their knees. The info is true and if you are interested, PM her on here with your phone number and she will send you some pics and her location, rates, etc. I will be repeating! Thanks for a good first visit! I look forward to future visits with some sex!









Reply With Quote





