Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #606

    Kelly Waltham

    Was planning to meet the agency girls that go by Kelly for 160/ hhr.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2353463.htm

    Went to a Waltham hotel and to the room and the girl was old and huge. Not even close to the photos. I came out and told the handler that I want someone slim. Then he / she sent me back to the same hotel to a different floor. This lady was thinner but still quite old and overweight. Almost as unattractive as the first. I said sorry again and left. Finally, the handler sent me another photo of a slimmer girl, but it was too late, I was already with Eleanor (which I'll write in a different review). The handler is located somewhere else I think, he / she had no clue what the girls looked like and thanked me for my feedback. Anyway proud of myself for not thinking with my dick, I would have regretted.

  2. #605

    This weekend

    Have some time this weekend and want to have a little fun. Who is a Brazilian in the area that you recommend that I should go see? Thanks in advance.

  3. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I never heard that but one Brazilian girl showed me a picture of one of her clients. He was some Asian guy. Non-Indian. Kind of inappropriate for her to show me that but she then says I fuck good. I'm guessing she was trying to tell me that the Asian guy was typical of most of her clients and that I fuck better than them. So weird.
    This is why I never send selfies or personal info to these providers. You never know what they are doing with it.

  4. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Majority of their clients are lonely awkward small dicked Indian tech boys.

    When I saw Mannu (out of the game) she told me all about this and kept remarking on my dick size and how long I could last compared to her "normal clients", who are your normal clients? I asked. "Indian men".

    LOL.
    I never heard that but one Brazilian girl showed me a picture of one of her clients. He was some Asian guy. Non-Indian. Kind of inappropriate for her to show me that but she then says I fuck good. I'm guessing she was trying to tell me that the Asian guy was typical of most of her clients and that I fuck better than them. So weird.

  5. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    What does a large Indian population have to do with Brazilian escorts?
    Majority of their clients are lonely awkward small dicked Indian tech boys.

    When I saw Mannu (out of the game) she told me all about this and kept remarking on my dick size and how long I could last compared to her "normal clients", who are your normal clients? I asked. "Indian men".

    LOL.

  6. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Damage? Services provided?
    I got her info by texting but unfortunately I have too much work to see her this tour. She extended her stay until Thursday, will return in February, communicates well in texts, and requests 500.

  7. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Had you seen her before as Alexa at BIE or another agency? I had recognized her pics on the BIE site but she said she no longer works there.
    Damage? Services provided?

  8. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemHands  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering same thing.
    Ask them about their client demographic sometime.

  9. #598

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    What does a large Indian population have to do with Brazilian escorts?
    Was wondering same thing.

  10. #597

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Probably because the popo doesn't care and its a large town with numerous hotels and a large Indian population.
    What does a large Indian population have to do with Brazilian escorts?

  11. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good working theory as to why the hot Brazilian girls are always based in Waltham? I know there are large Brazilian populations in Cambridge and Everett, and I get that rent / hotels in the city are probably too expensive, but trying to understand why Waltham.
    Maybe for the same reason they're based in Framingham, Dedham, Revere, etc. ?

  12. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good working theory as to why the hot Brazilian girls are always based in Waltham? I know there are large Brazilian populations in Cambridge and Everett, and I get that rent / hotels in the city are probably too expensive, but trying to understand why Waltham.
    Probably because the popo doesn't care and its a large town with numerous hotels and a large Indian population.

  13. #594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good working theory as to why the hot Brazilian girls are always based in Waltham? I know there are large Brazilian populations in Cambridge and Everett, and I get that rent / hotels in the city are probably too expensive, but trying to understand why Waltham.
    Proximity to all the high-tech companies along 128 would be my guess.

  14. #593

    Waltham

    Does anyone have a good working theory as to why the hot Brazilian girls are always based in Waltham? I know there are large Brazilian populations in Cambridge and Everett, and I get that rent / hotels in the city are probably too expensive, but trying to understand why Waltham.

  15. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume123  [View Original Post]
    I saw this hot Brazilian blonde when she was in Boston a few weeks ago. Not sure if / when she will come back.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6823579.htm

    I usually don't play Brazilian roulette but she had 3 good reviews on TER so I decided to try my luck and I was well rewarded. 500 for hour of GFE that ended up lasting 90 minutes. She is a bit older than the pics but they are of her and she is very fit and beautiful.

    Session included BBBJ, DFK, MSOG and all the GFE goodness.

    I hesitate to share this because folks will jump on her and bombard her with requests but I got BBFS with her by basically asking during the session when she was about to put the condom in to do without. She basically asked if I was clean and said she never does it with clients. My boldness paid up as I dropped three loads in her during the session.

    She speaks only a bit of English but has a nice attitude.
    Nice. BBFS with Brazilians does seem rare so I can imagine she will indeed be bombarded with BBFS requests.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape