Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume123  [View Original Post]
    I saw this hot Brazilian blonde when she was in Boston a few weeks ago. Not sure if / when she will come back.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6823579.htm

    I usually don't play Brazilian roulette but she had 3 good reviews on TER so I decided to try my luck and I was well rewarded. 500 for hour of GFE that ended up lasting 90 minutes. She is a bit older than the pics but they are of her and she is very fit and beautiful.

    Session included BBBJ, DFK, MSOG and all the GFE goodness.

    I hesitate to share this because folks will jump on her and bombard her with requests but I got BBFS with her by basically asking during the session when she was about to put the condom in to do without. She basically asked if I was clean and said she never does it with clients. My boldness paid up as I dropped three loads in her during the session.

    She speaks only a bit of English but has a nice attitude.
    With BBFS being offered by the Asian providers and on SA, I was curious when other providers were going to start providing the same service in order to compete.

  2. #590

    Katarina Candy

    I saw this hot Brazilian blonde when she was in Boston a few weeks ago. Not sure if / when she will come back.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6823579.htm

    I usually don't play Brazilian roulette but she had 3 good reviews on TER so I decided to try my luck and I was well rewarded. 500 for hour of GFE that ended up lasting 90 minutes. She is a bit older than the pics but they are of her and she is very fit and beautiful.

    Session included BBBJ, DFK, MSOG and all the GFE goodness.

    I hesitate to share this because folks will jump on her and bombard her with requests but I got BBFS with her by basically asking during the session when she was about to put the condom in to do without. She basically asked if I was clean and said she never does it with clients. My boldness paid up as I dropped three loads in her during the session.

    She speaks only a bit of English but has a nice attitude.

  3. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Had you seen her before as Alexa at BIE or another agency? I had recognized her pics on the BIE site but she said she no longer works there.
    Yes, that's her. She went independent.

  4. #588

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4891.htm?cat=1

    This is one of my ATFs who is currently in the area.
    Had you seen her before as Alexa at BIE or another agency? I had recognized her pics on the BIE site but she said she no longer works there.

  5. #587

    Valentina Miller

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4891.htm?cat=1

    This is one of my ATFs who is currently in the area.

  6. #586

    Jennifer

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4892.htm?cat=1

    Finally saw Jennifer, was hesitant because I couldn't find a more recent review. Anyway, gorgeous woman probably 30 years old nice and slim with great body. Rates were steep 300 hh, but I wanted something new. Average CBJ, not sure what exactly was going on but she said she came like 3 minutes into riding (great ride), I think she became sensitive after she was a little hesitant on some positions. Still overall pretty great lay due to her body and dirty talking. There were times when I felt she was rushing me, and others where I think I was misinterpreting. Would love to see her again, but don't think I could justify given the price.

  7. #585

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    If you would have searched this thread, you'd have found reviews.
    I saw her, she's legit and a good time. Talk a ton which is annoying. No BBFS but yes BBBJ. Older with nice body, she's worth it.

  8. #584
    Anyone have an experience with Mel?

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/9186679.htm

  9. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyToPost  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Kelly from Braintree? Got quotes 300 for the hour seems reasonable. Asked if there's BBFS / BBBJ. Stated 100 BBBJ 200 extra for BBFS. Want to know if anyone has experience with her before I decide to pay that much for BBFS. Is she worth it fellas?
    If you would have searched this thread, you'd have found reviews.

  10. #582

    Kelly Braintree

    Anyone see Kelly from Braintree? Got quotes 300 for the hour seems reasonable. Asked if there's BBFS / BBBJ. Stated 100 BBBJ 200 extra for BBFS. Want to know if anyone has experience with her before I decide to pay that much for BBFS. Is she worth it fellas?

  11. #581

    Monica

    Replied to this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/101453304.

    Obviosuly not remotely similar to the girl in the pic. Probably mid to late 30's, large tits, huge brazilian ass, obvious tummy tuck scar.

    She wanted $150 for half, agreed to 140.

    Mediocre, BJ, boring lay. Nutted with a hand job and left.

    Not really worth anything more than a QV.

  12. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbrKing  [View Original Post]
    My all time favorite Brazilian is in town, using the name Bianca this time:

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2904.htm?cat=1

    Do yourself a favor and go see her, she is a real treat. I've seen her six times in the last three years and even got on her Twitter so I can see when she is coming to Boston. Just incredible girl, has maybe the best ass I have ever pounded.
    I used Touringgirls in the past, a few years ago before they disappeared, however, I never saw Tessa (now Bianca with Carol Assistant).

    First, she's MILFY. On Eros, she's listed as age 27, which isn't accurate. She does have a banging body, barely any body fat, and an amazing set of manmade D/DDs. Although I was disappointed by the age, she confirmed my experience with MILFY providers in the past - the service is excellent!

    My triple crown is the young, hot, and enthusiastic provider. I will and have repeated multiple times when I find them. In my book, hot and enthusiastic trumps young and hot. Much better to have an exciting partner in the universal mating process, than one who just lies there or is waiting for it to be over.

    I would repeat if one of my ATF wasn't in the area!

  13. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    What are her charges? She seems very expensive from the photos. Are photos close? Thanks!
    She's still in the area, at least today she is - $400 per hour.

  14. #578

    Vick / Monique

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...6089.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...1781.htm?cat=1

    Def the same girl. Same location, pics are definitely the same ass, digits are a few off. 3392558857 3392558584 New girl so thought I'd TOFTT.

    Typical spot in Braintree. Wanted $250 hhr /$400 hr. Easy setup via text, responded promptly.

    Pics are definitely accurate. Thick girl. Her face is. Not great. Just kind of homely looking. Almost Caroline Ellison looking without the glasses. Tits are decent, not huge, big nipples but won't let you go too hard on them. CBJ even though I asked without it. Wouldn't repeat at 250 without BBBJ at least. CBJ was nothing to write home about. Not bad looking pussy but when I started to bang her she had an IUD in there because I could feel it poking my dick. Had this issue with a girl I used to date, 100% a plastic IUD. Still managed to blow in the bag. Had me clean myself up. Definitely wouldn't repeat at 250 when there are girls who fuck way harder for much less, and absolute angels at about that price.

  15. #577

    Tessa charges

    What are her charges? She seems very expensive from the photos. Are photos close? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbrKing  [View Original Post]
    My all time favorite Brazilian is in town, using the name Bianca this time:

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2904.htm?cat=1

    Do yourself a favor and go see her, she is a real treat. I've seen her six times in the last three years and even got on her Twitter so I can see when she is coming to Boston. Just incredible girl, has maybe the best ass I have ever pounded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape