High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 471 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know which place this is?
    Not a place, she is Indy.

  2. #5101
    Hey does anyone know which place this is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotLover  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to take the plunge and Toft on Kaia. I saw a review of hers and was lead to her ad on another review board. Pics look good and legit. I called the number and there was a quick screening, and appointment was set for 3 hours later. Was texted location on college point.

    I arrived a few minutes late, walked up and Kaia let me I and I was like WTF! She was looking really good. The whole time was a blur literally from the second I stepped in the door. I can't even remember exactly what she wore but it was white heels, a thong (not sure of color), and a top that ties around her neck and cups her nice tits. I remember this because I as working to untie the straps while sucking on her tits shortly after.

    I get in the door and Kaia's in her little clothes and her face is very sexy IMO. Nice teeth, bangs with black hair on a pony tail. Very white pale skin and a soft perky mm C. Really like her tits. Has some ass to grab on to. Right away in the lobby before she takes my coat off we're making out with Kaia's tongue down my throat and she's squeezing on my cock from outside the pants. I'm grabbing her ass and sticking my finger in her ass. I'm trying to take her tits out and we're both fumbling to untie her top while making out.

    By that time I'm taken off guard and horny af by this greeting I'm getting. Told her I took a shower 10 minutes ago which I did, so we skipped the shower. We're making out on the way to the room and she pushes me on the bed and takes my socks and pants off and gives an outstanding BBJ BLS with mad slobber hand action and DT. I'm doing my all to hold back. She's kissing my chest and sucking and pinching my nipples while giving HJ, all good. Then reaches up and sticks her hand in my mouth, then comes up for DFK and I love it. Then goes back down and tells me she wants to rim me. Her rimming is aggressive yet soft. She switches te BLS and rimming driving me up the wall, as I HJ myself. I ask her to spit on my cock and she starts to spit on it then goes for BBJ and oiled her hand and started PM me. She has little soft tiny hands. In order not to pop I switched and had her on her back and had to DATY on her to return all of this goodness she was doing. She's shoved and pussy looks pretty. As I started to DATY she pushes my head down to DATO which I was about to do anyway. She really likes DATO. Kept me there a while while sh plays with herself, then jumped up and said she wants to suck again but in 69. I ate that thing like it was dinner while FIA then wrapped up and Kia started to cg hard. Had to grab her waist and slow her down a bit, then did mish as I feast on her tits and DFK, then doggie. She oiled up and to told me to FIA in doggie. Blew in DS and took a shower and she gave me a nice massage and chatted a bit and I left. 1 hr 280 $ and worth every penny IMO. Will repeat. Looks, service, attitude all top notch.

    Really!! I felt like I was hit by a freaking tornado. From the second I entered until I left it was all a blur.

  3. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Mako Oda at an AMP in Manhattan. She told me she was at an AMP in Flushing for a few weeks before coming to Manhattan. It may have gotten lost in translation, but I think she said the name of the AMP is 13 and Anna. I've never heard of them and can't find anything online. Anyone know the AMP Mako was at in Flushing? Have their info? Need to add this one to my list. Thanks.
    Is she as hot in person as she is in film? Are you sure?

  4. #5099

    Mako Oda MILF JAV Star

    Just saw Mako Oda at an AMP in Manhattan. She told me she was at an AMP in Flushing for a few weeks before coming to Manhattan. It may have gotten lost in translation, but I think she said the name of the AMP is 13 and Anna. I've never heard of them and can't find anything online. Anyone know the AMP Mako was at in Flushing? Have their info? Need to add this one to my list. Thanks.

  5. #5098

    Crystal. Fantasies-NYC

    I love big tits. Haven't been with a Latina in along time. I saw crystal on their WeChat and booked. Those DD were calling me. Got to the usual location and escorted to crystals room and damn. Big tits, big ass, cute face. She's a shorty. I think she's Colombian or Bolivian. I was cold af. She gives me a big and Dfk right away. Her body is nice and soft. Long nice hair. She can't be more than 26. She got her hands on my cock and jerking slowly while soft DFK. She gives a good Bbj preview before the shower where she continues to bbj and suck my balls softly. Her bbj is not toothy, and uses a lot of spit. Just how I asked her to. Back in the room she lays next to me and we're making out and I go to town suck licking her big tits. She has big eraser nipples. Did some Russian, daty, dato. Her ass is fatt and nice for DS. I slide in and she starts talking Spanish and moaning loud and started to go hard like a horse in the race. Fucked her hard in DS and had fun and ended in mish. We laid there kissing and touching each other then she starts another bbj, rimming and strapped me up and rode me while we dfk, then mish and sideways. She was holding onto the bed and pushing herself against me. I asked if I can CIM and she thought I want bbj, and ripped the cover off and bbj me until I CIM. 320. If your type is curvy Latina with a big tits and ass you probably would like. She is not a spinner, so if you're looking for that, she's not it. Definitely had a good time with her.

  6. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAll  [View Original Post]
    Zoey is one of my favorites. I first found her two years ago, at PBS where she was my favorite even to this day.

    Cute and sweet, young pretty face, juicy body. Compared with when I first started seeing her, her face is just as pretty, body slightly thicker. Still sporting a great hip to waist ratio and juicy ass.

    She's a sweet girl with a naughty side. Gave me an absolutely awesome BBBJ, sloppy, playful, and incredible deepthroat.

    When I finally had the ability to take a break and ask if I could fuck her, she put the cover on and we fucked for a good 10 minutes until I came in the bag doggy style.

    FYI they have a new Twitter account PinkGFE2022.
    How do yo get verified at Pink Angel? I've been to PBS and a couple others but having trouble setting up appt.

  7. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Just like the title reads between Warren and Junction they got a big booty asian. No tricks nice and plump and it's got some jiggle. Enjoy.
    OK so she's on 40th Road, however is it on the Sabor Latino side or the barber shop side?

  8. #5095

    Big booty Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    Is she younger or older like the rest of them?
    She is not young but not grandma looking either.

  9. #5094

    Yes, PBS' anime Amiee again!!

    Another visit to PBS yielded Amiee again and we had an amazing session. New location is great hidden after a few stop signed with plenty of parking, spacious and has real queen beds.

    We kissed like lovers, then showered then went back to our fuck nest where we got wrapped up and tangled with each other.

    I've seen Amiee before a while ago but today was something else. There was so much heat coming off of her it was incredible watch her give up control. Her makeup is always on point, she has a natural body, a bit of sag but she is confidant sexy AF, shaved and plenty wet, open mind, follows through on her dirty talk and loved the mirror.

    There was a BBFS and Greek options. I opted out, but I know some of you BBFS lovers would jump at that opportunity and if that's your thing boi, you're going to be happy. I covered up but not before she sucked the soul out ma dick and looked me dead in the eyes asking me to let her taste it. I had to eat her out with some FIV / FIA, then almost fisted her before she came all over my face. We did a really sexy mish with her ankles by her ears (what a sight, what a feeling) and some side way mish. Her facial expressions and hotness are top notch. Loved to have her pussy eaten loves everything.

    I was too over heated and had to bust already. 35 min felt like forever in her. I flip her to lazy doggy and in 9 min I pull the cover and spray her whole back with a beautiful design.

    $300 including tip. FYI, she's in my weekly rotation so please don't steal my spot.

  10. #5093

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    PBS has tables showers again now?

    I was holding off till they got them back.
    Yeah first time visit was in the normal shower then I was taken into a ts.

  11. #5092

    Zoey at Pink Angel

    Zoey is one of my favorites. I first found her two years ago, at PBS where she was my favorite even to this day.

    Cute and sweet, young pretty face, juicy body. Compared with when I first started seeing her, her face is just as pretty, body slightly thicker. Still sporting a great hip to waist ratio and juicy ass.

    She's a sweet girl with a naughty side. Gave me an absolutely awesome BBBJ, sloppy, playful, and incredible deepthroat.

    When I finally had the ability to take a break and ask if I could fuck her, she put the cover on and we fucked for a good 10 minutes until I came in the bag doggy style.

    FYI they have a new Twitter account PinkGFE2022.

  12. #5091

    Shine Beauty Spa and Skin Care

    This place is a legit massage place. But they give a great massage and facial. Think this would be a good place for couple stuffs. To throw the scent off the other places we go to. One great thing about this place is they do men Brazilian wax, shaving or laser. When I came here about 2 years ago. I got a HJ with wax I got. But this time nothing. I guess it depends on the girl also, whether she likes you or not. Let me know if you get a girl that gives a HJ at least here.

  13. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    I never had a bad experience in Pbs one time but the rest were good, try this new girl Seven with cloths. She looks good but she had a belly, but cute face. Took a ts and gave me a rim, everything was good well. But she kept trying to tell me what to do and be in charged went back to the room, don't expect any GFE. I didn't get none, I'm not a bad looking dude but I like my session with some dfk. Anyways she gave me a bbj decent, very limit English, what I hated the most was she kept watching the clock every two minutes, literally this got my mood off. I coulda just pick up a streetwalker. I honestly regret paying for the hour. I felt lm like I was in there for 5 minutes, wasted my money. I coulda went to another location and got my money worth bad quality service. If you paying $$$ you would expect better service, idk it could just be me or maybe she, just like Asian dudes. Anyways this is just my side, maybe someone else has a better experience. Didn't finished cut my lost and got my cloths and dip.
    PBS has tables showers again now?

    I was holding off till they got them back.

  14. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Just like the title reads between Warren and Junction they got a big booty asian. No tricks nice and plump and it's got some jiggle. Enjoy.
    Is she younger or older like the rest of them?

  15. #5088

    Big booty Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by TochoLoko1  [View Original Post]
    I'm def interested in this on the north side or south side.
    North Side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape