Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 17949
-
12-14-22 07:48 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 364Don't kid yourself
After reading her past reviews of ghosting, I doubt it was a phone issue. I don't know what area you're driving from. But there are better choices, most likely, just as close to you.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 01:27 #11978Regular Member

Posts: 13Has any one seen these girl I'm curious. Please give some reviews
-
12-13-22 20:54 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 571Kristen
We'll set up appt to meet and after.
Driving round trip of 4 hours I was disappointed when I never heard back from her. I will give the benefit of the doubt that she was having phone troubles but not sure how she can't respond via pm through this site to respond to our questions. But still haven't heard back from her so lost for words. Haven't read any negative reports. So still waiting to set up another appt. Pm me if you can Kristen. Happy holidays fellow mongers.
-
12-13-22 14:09 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 135Jayda. Double Trouble
Thanks for the intell!! Definitely won't be seeing her anymore. Saw her a number of times, but she was always a pain in the ass for setups— retarded long delays in replying to texts, then rush to meet up. Never saw the mixed chic, but Jayda says she's huge! Be safe!!
Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 22:59 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 135Ally
Her name is Ally. Search Blonde Spinner. There's a few reviews I think. She's kind of rough. Lots of tracks and sores. Cheap donation though.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 22:57 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 1002Wouldn't recommend
I seen her when she first popped on the scene and it was a disappointing visit to me. Super skinny and a limited playbook, bruising and marks all over body as well.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 22:54 #11973Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristen
Hey you! Glad to know why I haven't been and able to reach you! Really enjoyed the content but I deleted messages now I don't have the link anymore. Could you please resend it? Please and thank you!
-
12-12-22 22:32 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 171Little help
I may have jumped the gun, any info on this gal? I made a date for tomorrow before I could find any info in her and I don't have a name to look up.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/822544223712
-
12-12-22 21:16 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 243Contact info?
I really like her looks. What about contact into? Feel free to DM me.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 20:39 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 88Great Danielle
All this talk about her. Did she get married? Move to Alaska? Why isn't she a provider anymore in Lexington? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 19:11 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 1002Danielle
A couple of favorite pics of her LOL. She was awesome all around.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 18:51 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 1002Double trouble
It seems like they take the link down after so long. But yeah it's not those links. It's always the same two pics, one of each girl. Very vague ad description. They are both young and already experienced. The mixed chick is pushing into BBW territory but she has better BBBJ skills then the white chick. But jade overall is better as far as FS experience.
Originally Posted by LosDingo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 18:04 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 42Jayda
I've seen Jayda, the white chick a lot. Pretty good skills, but a little mechanical. Umm, there's an issue with the kitty. PM for details if interested.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 17:11 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 80Link-Double trouble
Do you have a link? Is this them?
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/713073975146
Or these gals.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/p...-/617210958594
-
12-12-22 16:08 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 1002Double Trouble
I've seen them a few times actually when I get a room overnight. Mostly the white one, she goes by Jade. I've seen them both only once for a double BJ. Good experience but they take turns rather then go as a team. I've seen the white chick Solo the last couple times recently and she's actually really good! I was meaning to do a thorough review but I always get side tracked. But a long story short I highly recommend the White chick if you got a room available. She never has an incall. The pierced nips really do it for me LOL.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





