Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11977

    Kristen

    We'll set up appt to meet and after.

    Driving round trip of 4 hours I was disappointed when I never heard back from her. I will give the benefit of the doubt that she was having phone troubles but not sure how she can't respond via pm through this site to respond to our questions. But still haven't heard back from her so lost for words. Haven't read any negative reports. So still waiting to set up another appt. Pm me if you can Kristen. Happy holidays fellow mongers.

  2. #11976

    Jayda. Double Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jayda, the white chick a lot. Pretty good skills, but a little mechanical. Umm, there's an issue with the kitty. PM for details if interested.
    Thanks for the intell!! Definitely won't be seeing her anymore. Saw her a number of times, but she was always a pain in the ass for setups— retarded long delays in replying to texts, then rush to meet up. Never saw the mixed chic, but Jayda says she's huge! Be safe!!

  3. #11975

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I may have jumped the gun, any info on this gal? I made a date for tomorrow before I could find any info in her and I don't have a name to look up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/822544223712
    Her name is Ally. Search Blonde Spinner. There's a few reviews I think. She's kind of rough. Lots of tracks and sores. Cheap donation though.

  4. #11974

    Wouldn't recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    I may have jumped the gun, any info on this gal? I made a date for tomorrow before I could find any info in her and I don't have a name to look up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/822544223712
    I seen her when she first popped on the scene and it was a disappointing visit to me. Super skinny and a limited playbook, bruising and marks all over body as well.

  5. #11973

    Kristen

    Hey you! Glad to know why I haven't been and able to reach you! Really enjoyed the content but I deleted messages now I don't have the link anymore. Could you please resend it? Please and thank you!

  6. #11972

    Little help

    I may have jumped the gun, any info on this gal? I made a date for tomorrow before I could find any info in her and I don't have a name to look up.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/822544223712

  7. #11971

    Contact info?

    I really like her looks. What about contact into? Feel free to DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    A couple of favorite pics of her LOL. She was awesome all around.

  8. #11970

    Great Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I concur. My favorite of all time. Amazing gal. Probably the coolest gal I have ever met. Personality, body and skills. There will never be another like her.

    This is one of my favorite pics of her.
    All this talk about her. Did she get married? Move to Alaska? Why isn't she a provider anymore in Lexington? Thanks.

  9. #11969

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I concur. My favorite of all time. Amazing gal. Probably the coolest gal I have ever met. Personality, body and skills. There will never be another like her.

    This is one of my favorite pics of her.
    A couple of favorite pics of her LOL. She was awesome all around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AF116B2E-DD33-4E29-B5C5-B503AA71DEA4.jpg‎   A96C38BB-6ED3-4E65-BD17-738A2C940866.jpg‎   3488299F-5E44-4DDA-A12F-A51994C24367.jpg‎  

  10. #11968

    Double trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    It seems like they take the link down after so long. But yeah it's not those links. It's always the same two pics, one of each girl. Very vague ad description. They are both young and already experienced. The mixed chick is pushing into BBW territory but she has better BBBJ skills then the white chick. But jade overall is better as far as FS experience.

  11. #11967

    Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them a few times actually when I get a room overnight. Mostly the white one, she goes by Jade. I've seen them both only once for a double BJ. Good experience but they take turns rather then go as a team. I've seen the white chick Solo the last couple times recently and she's actually really good! I was meaning to do a thorough review but I always get side tracked. But a long story short I highly recommend the White chick if you got a room available. She never has an incall. The pierced nips really do it for me LOL.
    I've seen Jayda, the white chick a lot. Pretty good skills, but a little mechanical. Umm, there's an issue with the kitty. PM for details if interested.

  12. #11966

    Link-Double trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them a few times actually when I get a room overnight. Mostly the white one, she goes by Jade. I've seen them both only once for a double BJ. Good experience but they take turns rather then go as a team. I've seen the white chick Solo the last couple times recently and she's actually really good! I was meaning to do a thorough review but I always get side tracked. But a long story short I highly recommend the White chick if you got a room available. She never has an incall. The pierced nips really do it for me LOL.
    Do you have a link? Is this them?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/713073975146

    Or these gals.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/p...-/617210958594

  13. #11965

    Double Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    I've attempted to meet them a few times, and something always happens. The first time was probably over the summer. Rate was something like $$ for the both. Was able to get a face pic, but don't have it anymore; one girl is blonde and white, while the other is mixed. Reached out at about 8 pm, but they couldn't see me until 11. I wasn't going to wait on them, but they texted me around then and I was still awake so I thought why not. Wanted to meet in the Walmart Neighborhood parking lot near Tates Creek. When I get there, they say they had to move to a more discreet location on Tates Creek. I head that way, to the little alley behind Kroger, and saw three cars with their headlights on. Needless to say, it made me uncomfortable so I left.

    I decided to give them another chance a few months later. Was interested in seeing just the white girl, and she said I'd need to come see her in Winchester, but it would be a car visit. Again, this was at about 7 or 8, but she couldn't see me until 10. I head over around 10, and when I'm just about there she tells me to hurry because she only has 10 minutes of free time before she needs to leave for work. I wasn't told this before leaving, and I wasn't going to waste money on such a rushed service, so I just turned around and went home.

    If anyone actually sees them, I'm curious to know how it goes. My guess though is that it will be rushed and low quality, if you aren't jumped by people in other cars first.
    I've seen them a few times actually when I get a room overnight. Mostly the white one, she goes by Jade. I've seen them both only once for a double BJ. Good experience but they take turns rather then go as a team. I've seen the white chick Solo the last couple times recently and she's actually really good! I was meaning to do a thorough review but I always get side tracked. But a long story short I highly recommend the White chick if you got a room available. She never has an incall. The pierced nips really do it for me LOL.

  14. #11964

    Kristen New #

    Hey there fellas,

    I generally stay off of this site and stick to hearing reports from you directly, but for some reason for the second time my Google voice number is not working. And I'm on hold with google as I type for 40 min now. So, rectification is up in the air for now. I'd like to sincerely apologize to the gentlemen I scheduled days ago for todays appt. I believe in correct in my assumption that I'm not allowed to post my new number in this message, so ill link tryst and stg links instead. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is frustrating for me so I know it is for you too. Hope everyone is having a good day, there's definitely a lot of Monday in my Monday today. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/159817326571

  15. #11963
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    http://www.caroline-alice.com I messed up put a dot in it didn't need to be there it wouldn't let you pull the site up this is the correct one.
    $400/hour for a past her prime, out of shape 40-50 year old escort who requires a deposit AND screening? LAWL.

    There are hotter and younger local women here you could see 2 or 3 times for that and have a much better time.

    This lady not only has GPS but she needs to realize its not 2005.

    When the bread is past its best sell by date, its time to mark the price down at least by half. Wow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape