Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 10971
-
12-12-22 21:59 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 317Real Photos?
Question for you guys who monger but are single? I am new to seeking and currently deciding if I want to pay the monthly upgrade fee of $109 a month, so I am able to message females on seeking (starting to get tired of the escort sites.) Do you all upload your real photo's or leave that part of your profile completely blank on seeking arrangements?
-
12-12-22 21:18 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!
-
12-12-22 17:37 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 266All Kinds
For me the repeat issue is simply the question did she deliver and was she fun to be with? I have done one offs, less than five meets, greater than 20 meets. Usually the repeats die out because schedules don't line up or she just doesn't meet the grade in some area or the ppm is just unsustainable. The one long term I had evolved into a quasi relationship / paid mistress (perhaps too much emotionally involved on both ends) but she was totally fine with me seeing others. However, I never had a psycho engaging in stalking behavior like you did.
Originally Posted by FairPlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 14:01 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 650I prefer a longer term deal especially if she checks all the boxes for what I look for and if she can host then I hang on as long as possible. I have only had a few that I would bring home and that home was a second home not the primary home. I always use fake profiles and name aka vanilla Joe, when interacting with the ladies. My priority is discretion and I am always worried about that surprise knock on the door. The down side of my long term arrangements is that I develop a more of a friend relationship only because it becomes so comfortable it can feel like a gf / bf thing. That is why I am very reluctant to go to dinner or out in public after the initial M&G. That's usually when I start a new search or they start to want a real BF so they start to pull away. In my experience ladies 30+ tend to be more relationship searching vs the college girls who are just looking for some fun money. You should definitely keep your private life separate unless you are single than who cares.
Originally Posted by FairPlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:14 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 2111Repeats
This is why I never bring anyone home. I'd rather pay the extra cost of grabbing a spot. Also, I rarely repeat. Even though I pay lip service to that idea when I first meet them. It takes a very special girl for me to repeat. In most cases, as they become more familiar they start taking you for granted and their behavior spiral downward. There's nothing quite like that first meeting when they're on their best behavior. Also I can't seem to find the same excitement in repeated meetings. After all the reason I am in this hobby is because I'm not looking for a steady date.
Originally Posted by FairPlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:02 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 384Curious when you guys find a girl how often you repeat with them? Do you make it a quasi relationship? Do they take their profile down? Some girls are ok with one offs, other want a long term arrangement but basically its "a don't ask don't tell" on what you guys do when you're not seeing each other, and then others are basically looking for. Whatever they consider this to be as an exclusive relationship. I got involved with this one girl and she'd drive by my house and then ask me the next day where I was at night. Just curious what your experience is.
-
12-11-22 19:31 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 1089The trick is to get the girl who is very new and has not learned the market now. Also historically around this time it is slower for sex workers which is why if you have noticed I have signed up for SA around the holidays for less competition and girls needing more money. Also my bread and butter is usually single moms. That is not bottom of the barrel. I did meet an addict once in Lynn who was staying at a recovery home that I did not enjoy.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 18:19 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 132IMO Seeking started to go downhill when they stopped letting the SBs select "friends with benefits" in the What I'm Seeking section.
-
12-11-22 17:52 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 191I have talked to this girl in the past on Seeking, she wanted a crazy amount of money like $600 for an hour. Too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 16:34 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 2111$100
There might be exceptions but the point you're missing is that in general $100 will get you a bottom of the barrel girl. And, honestly, SA is the wrong place to look for that. Generally speaking, as you move up the barrel you will pay more for a higher quality girl. I'm not advocating that we overpay. Just that if you want to be in an environment where the girl looks super hot, you're in clean and pleasant environment, and she isn't in a rush to get her next fix (they will often spend several hours with you), then you can't keep repeating the $100 mantra. Again, yes, there will be exceptions and unicorns (girls who deserve more but agree to $100). Those will be rare and mostly dependent on the relationship you've developed with them. If the girl is doing $100 with everyone then she isn't a unicorn. She's an addict. Or very new and hasn't learned the market.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:47 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 1089This is strange because when I was on this time last year I never ran into these problems. Hopefully customer service lifts the restrictions.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:40 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 107Messaging restrictions
It was several years ago but the same thing happened to me so I guess it's a long-standing policy to prevent spam / bots.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:23 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 117Blackmail texts
Anyone get these lately? Seems to be someone threatening to out SDs to their families. Not engaging with them, but curious if others are seeing this.
-
12-11-22 13:10 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 132Yes, I've sent too many messages too quickly before and was restricted for 24 hours. You can email and they will unrestricted but sometimes the 24 hours is up before they respond.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
Also to touch on the discussion you've been having. 150-250 girls were much easier to find a few years ago. "SB inflation" is def real and I've been getting most girls asking for 400-600 these days. I just moved up here from south Florida and surprisingly the girls up here are asking for more $$.
-
12-11-22 12:22 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 2111Restrictions
You were probably trying to spam as many girls as possible to maximize your 1 month subscription. They're on to you. Also they don't know if you're a spammer.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




