Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 732 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7521

    Message sending restrictions

    So I signed up for Seeking last night and was excited to put in the work to finding a new sugar baby. The problem I encountered for the first time being on the site is not being able to send anymore messages for 24 hours because I sent too many messages too quickly? LOL.

    This is the error message I received.

    "You've sent too many messages, too quickly, and must wait up to 24 hours before you can send them again. If you believe you've received this message in error, please reach out to customer support. ".

    Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can not even reply to any of the messages I have received.

  2. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. I was thinking of trying to counteroffer half what they initially ask but was concerned that I wouldn't get any takers. My hesitancy may have been due to a couple women that I texted with first who wouldn't budge. To clarify two things: Did you mean to suggest offering 200 or 250 if they ask for 600 in the hosting example, because I reported being able to get to 300 with first counteroffer with two who asked for 400? And yeah, I just mentioned getting a hotel and inflated what it would cost. I mentioned dayuse just for discussion here.
    The rates have increased dramatically over the past years so finding a hot young willing lady at $200 is definitely a unicorn or possibly an addict. Everyone has their limitations of what they are willing to f. If the girl fits what you find attractive then pay the 400 for the first time and negotiate a better rate for repeat visits. Some girls just want dependability with a decent guy. If you are a troll or very old then you may always have to pay a higher toll to play. I had a girl demand a 1000 and I politely declined but eventually she came back to the table and we ended up at 300 and it was about a year long thing. She eventually moved away but when she comes home to visit we still meetup.

    I have paid a higher rate than what I would typically do just to get a taste. Sometimes we agree to a sustainable rate sometimes not. I do like the girls under 30 and my sweet spot is 20-24 but these girls do think they are worth a lot more. The most I ever paid was 400 for the initial visit but never repeat at that rate.

  3. #7519

    Advice worth trying

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    If they say 400 with host, then counter with 200 or 250. Should end up at 300. For the other scenario I wouldn't mention day use. If they say 400 counter with 200 saying a decent hotel is close to 200 a night now. Oftentimes they don't even know about day use rates.
    Thank you sir. I was thinking of trying to counteroffer half what they initially ask but was concerned that I wouldn't get any takers. My hesitancy may have been due to a couple women that I texted with first who wouldn't budge. To clarify two things: Did you mean to suggest offering 200 or 250 if they ask for 600 in the hosting example, because I reported being able to get to 300 with first counteroffer with two who asked for 400? And yeah, I just mentioned getting a hotel and inflated what it would cost. I mentioned dayuse just for discussion here.

  4. #7518

    Negotiation

    If they say 400 with host, then counter with 200 or 250. Should end up at 300. For the other scenario I wouldn't mention day use. If they say 400 counter with 200 saying a decent hotel is close to 200 a night now. Oftentimes they don't even know about day use rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I have already started to arrange dates with women who both asked for 400 but could not host so I got them to agree to 300 by saying I would pay for a dayuse hotel near them. My question was about how to get the all-in cost down to 300 instead of 400. Do the ones who host fir 300 ask for more than 400 so you negotiate aggressively or do they ask for 400 or less?

  5. #7517
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Using terms like "you can pop twice" tells me this isn't her first rodeo. I wouldn't be too worried about other guys seeing her because there is a good chance she is already doing that.
    For many of you that know me know that I stopped paying a girl for their time a long time ago. But I rather pay them for atleast 2 pops. If they are late sometimes I make them give me an extra pop. So when she told me she'll give me 2 pops its because it is expected already and she was being playful and cute. LOL.

  6. #7516

    Radiant

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-408df7a43ab6

    Chatted with this one for a bit. Looks promising, she does ppm at hotels. Just wondering if she's actually a pro or if anyone have any info who want to pm me before I meet with her?
    Met with her and can verify she's real. Definitely not new to this and seems to see multiple people per week. She told me not to post too much so I will leave it at that. Treat her well.

  7. #7515
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Again the point of my post is to show you all that paying between $100-$150 is possible. If I post pics or link to their profiles it does me no good because I will essentially ruin my arrangement with the sb when most of you guys are offering to pay her more money.
    I understand your poaching concern and, speaking for myself, do not need to see pics or links. But eager to see an example text interchange that succeeds in bringing an initial request of 400 or more down to 200. As a SA newbie, I'm wondering if lengthier or more assertive texting on price works. Best I've done is get 600 ask for 400 with 2 women who can host, and 400 ask for 300 with two women who cannot host.

  8. #7514

    High taste?

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    The point of my screenshot from 2020 was A so the chances of my sb seeing the interaction regarding price 2 years ago will be slim. I have pretty high taste in women. I would rather jerk off than see an unattractive woman. Here is another interaction with one my SB's this morning. I normally pay her $100 and she hosts. She asked me for $115 for today and I am ok with that. Again I can't post pics or link to her profile or else it will screw up my arrangement with her when a lot of you guys pay her $250+.
    Using terms like "you can pop twice" tells me this isn't her first rodeo. I wouldn't be too worried about other guys seeing her because there is a good chance she is already doing that.

  9. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Again the point of my post is to show you all that paying between $100-$150 is possible. If I post pics or link to their profiles it does me no good because I will essentially ruin my arrangement with the sb when most of you guys are offering to pay her more money.
    I agree with this somewhat. Although most hot woman want 300-400 which is fine but I do have a very attractive chick I've been seeing now 5 years who wants 100 to 120, never asks for more and easily could get more. If I posted a pic of her some of you simps would throw crazy money at her and just ruin it. But there are deciding factors that go in. She would rather take my 120 knowing I'm legit, safe. Younger and in shape. I have my own house in a nice neighborhood rather than taking 250 and seeing some 500 lb dude or some gangsta thug living in a Lawrence ghetto taking an elevator up to the 15th floor walking by dudes overdosed in the hallways so sometimes the risk reward for normal girls will factor in. When it comes to junkies they have no boundaries what they will do or go to make a buck.

  10. #7512
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt you but none of these discussions mean anything without profile links or pics. Anyone can bag a girl off of SA for 100 - 150. Has nothing to do with how good looking you think you are. There are plenty of women posting these days I wouldn't see if they were paying me. Text messages mean nothing. Posting profiles or pics would make more sense but people do not want to do that which I totally understand. I currently see 2 young professionals for 200. People have posted they get it for free. Again, means nothing unless I post pics of them.
    Again the point of my post is to show you all that paying between $100-$150 is possible. If I post pics or link to their profiles it does me no good because I will essentially ruin my arrangement with the sb when most of you guys are offering to pay her more money.

  11. #7511
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Your screenshots are a good learning tool for how to deal with SB negotiations but leave unanswered whether since that exchange 2 years ago you can still find a a good SB who hosts for about 200, or for showing how to negotiate their rate down to that level from an initial ask in the 400-600 range, which I get initially.
    The point of my screenshot from 2020 was A so the chances of my sb seeing the interaction regarding price 2 years ago will be slim. I have pretty high taste in women. I would rather jerk off than see an unattractive woman. Here is another interaction with one my SB's this morning. I normally pay her $100 and she hosts. She asked me for $115 for today and I am ok with that. Again I can't post pics or link to her profile or else it will screw up my arrangement with her when a lot of you guys pay her $250+.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DB9B9FA5-2070-4F9C-B4AA-3065BDF7A339.jpg‎  

  12. #7510

    He's Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt you but none of these discussions mean anything without profile links or pics. Anyone can bag a girl off of SA for 100 - 150. Has nothing to do with how good looking you think you are. There are plenty of women posting these days I wouldn't see if they were paying me. Text messages mean nothing. Posting profiles or pics would make more sense but people do not want to do that which I totally understand. I currently see 2 young professionals for 200. People have posted they get it for free. Again, means nothing unless I post pics of them.
    Spike is totally correct. Now, with that said, please forward me those young professionals info.

  13. #7509

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    That is the problem with your mentality. $100-$150 is a lot of money to a lot of people still. If you think paying that amount is a low ball then something is wrong with you. Play your handsome card because I also believe I am an attractive handsome man as well. See screen shots of my typical text exchange with a sb from SA. Obviously after they see my photo it goes along way also. You will notice that my previous sb Beth told me she was gonna see another guy in addition to me cuz he was gonna pay her more money. I have no problem with that. In fact if they can get more money from other guys but still wants to hang out with you for your set amount it actually says something about your character.
    I don't doubt you but none of these discussions mean anything without profile links or pics. Anyone can bag a girl off of SA for 100 - 150. Has nothing to do with how good looking you think you are. There are plenty of women posting these days I wouldn't see if they were paying me. Text messages mean nothing. Posting profiles or pics would make more sense but people do not want to do that which I totally understand. I currently see 2 young professionals for 200. People have posted they get it for free. Again, means nothing unless I post pics of them.

  14. #7508

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    I've communicated with her on SA and Fet. Both instances started the same, friendly and flirty, then complete radio silence.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-874c18f12111

    Would love her fet life account. I'm friends with a lot of girls on FetLife. Some dudes too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221210-112732.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221210-112811.jpg‎  

  15. #7507

    Inflation since 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    That is the problem with your mentality. $100-$150 is a lot of money to a lot of people still. If you think paying that amount is a low ball then something is wrong with you. Play your handsome card because I also believe I am an attractive handsome man as well. See screen shots of my typical text exchange with a sb from SA. Obviously after they see my photo it goes along way also. You will notice that my previous sb Beth told me she was gonna see another guy in addition to me cuz he was gonna pay her more money. I have no problem with that. In fact if they can get more money from other guys but still wants to hang out with you for your set amount it actually says something about your character.
    Your screenshots are a good learning tool for how to deal with SB negotiations but leave unanswered whether since that exchange 2 years ago you can still find a a good SB who hosts for about 200, or for showing how to negotiate their rate down to that level from an initial ask in the 400-600 range, which I get initially.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape