Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 387 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5802
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4362

    Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

    Poundsigndeep.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienFresh  [View Original Post]
    Tragically she died of a heart attack or heart failure. It was probably from fentanyl.
    Well looks like you got your Dewey Defeats Truman moment. Despite valiant efforts by some of you to send her to the afterlife, just like the extras of the hit TV show The Walking Dead, she keeps coming back.

    Maybe she be a distant cousin to the baby Jesus. Because she pulled a major Lazarus move in Bakersfield and started posting ads in the OC the last 5-6 days. I be checking this out when I return from the PNW on business.

    All that sucking off her glass pipe translates to some sweetness sucking of your skin pipe LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (1).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (10).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (9).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (8).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (7).jpg‎  

    poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (6).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (5).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (4).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (3).jpg‎   poundsigndeep bbfscip OC (2).jpg‎  


  2. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by RockDude123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/101834755

    Anyone seen this chick in the OC area? There's a decent amount of reviews but I want to be sure.
    She has been in the business forever. Sweet woman, good prices, and will take good care of you. But she is for sure not 48, IMO she more like 60 or late 50's at best.

  3. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Watch out whom you contact on HX as well. There are some dumbasses that will message you from there other hx account and try to get BBFS from a gal. The dude will drop your handle and next.

    Thing ya know the chick in question will give you a neg rating and message you call you a f ing ass*ole.

    Be careful whom you trade hx messages with!
    Meant to say there some guys that will message you on HX trying to get info about a hx gal that offers bare from there 2nd or 3rd secret hx account.

    But, when the girl says No I don't offer that the dude with 2-3 hx accounts say such and such said you did. Than the drama starts with her and you so be careful whom you share info with!

  4. #4359

    Curious

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/101834755

    Anyone seen this chick in the OC area? There's a decent amount of reviews but I want to be sure.

  5. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    For sure dudes, I was stoked to see she posted and I wanted to see her but after reading that idk. I Jess she has a fat ass too smh.
    I saw SGW when she was in the Inland Empire. Fetty was her only friend. If she is clean & a session is $300, she's totally transformed herself.

  6. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Its entitled DI (K HEADS like that, that screw it up for the rest of us. This is exactly why I don't trip on ratings. Guys like this that throw thier rating around like its a commodity or the size of thier ding dong should get slapped. Pisses me off at no ends. (No I am not hating. I've been around long enough to be a 5 all day long. I CHOOSE not to be one.).
    Watch out whom you contact on HX as well. There are some dumbasses that will message you from there other hx account and try to get BBFS from a gal. The dude will drop your handle and next.

    Thing ya know the chick in question will give you a neg rating and message you call you a f ing ass*ole.

    Be careful whom you trade hx messages with!

  7. #4356

    VietKim

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Kim is at least 60 yo. She's not a dime but not the worst looking hooker I've been with. I'd give the looks a 5. Service is incredible though. Amazing tits and, like the other guy said, she will suck you up the entire time if you let her. If she had a 1 hour BBBJ only option at 140 or so I would see her a lot. Her BBBJ is top tier. I saw her about 3 weeks ago and she had me extra hard the whole session. I was going to have her suck me the whole hour but the BBBJ was so good that I ended up fucking her and I dropped a huge load in her pussy. I watched my jizz drip out of her pussy then she cleaned my dick up with her mouth. She wanted me to give her a load for ger to swallow but that 2nd nut takes a long time lol. She's not for everyone but she's a must see if you're in this hobby. There's better looking milfs and gilf cum dumps out there if you're willing to pay more but service wise Kim is worth the visit.
    She is 55.

  8. #4355

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Frank. For sharing this odd post! If she WAS ever shy, as her handle name purports, she certainly went WILD! If not on drugs, a mental imbalance. Quite interesting, indeed.
    For sure dudes, I was stoked to see she posted and I wanted to see her but after reading that idk. I Jess she has a fat ass too smh.

  9. #4354
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Its entitled DI (K HEADS like that, that screw it up for the rest of us. This is exactly why I don't trip on ratings. Guys like this that throw thier rating around like its a commodity or the size of thier ding dong should get slapped. Pisses me off at no ends. (No I am not hating. I've been around long enough to be a 5 all day long. I CHOOSE not to be one.).

    Morons.
    I agree it's the lurkers that don't engage and then run back to the girls demanding BB because they saw someone else got it. IMO the BB threads should be stopped because it's giving too many idiots the bravery to go in and demand BB when they normally wouldn't if they didn't see a report on here. Leave the BB hunting to the real mongers and let the lurkers figure it out on their own.

  10. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone confirm if she's preggers or not, some of her latest pics look like maybe so, in her album Nanas couch.
    No she's not. Nanas attic are older pics.

  11. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone confirm if she's preggers or not, some of her latest pics look like maybe so, in her album Nanas couch.
    She probably is, saw her a couple weeks ago and she wasn't hitting the pipe at all. She was more strict on using a condom. She gained some weight and her pussy wasn't smelly at all. Tits look really full and look bigger, her belly is showing a little. She a bit more business like too. Before she was pretty relaxed on time, this time she kept a closer eye on time. I did a full hour and she made sure I was done and out the door when my hour was up. This was just my observation and what happened when I saw her at her incall in Artesia recently.

  12. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soberkittem

    Kiti has not been keeping up with pube management down there so pussy be a little hairy. Big bonus for a pervy dude like me since I love bushy pussies. That be me using my semen to rub against her clit for stimulation after unloading deep inside her 18 yo tight pussy. I be able to stay hard for a long time after cumming and can continue to slowly pump in and out until the sensation be too much to bear. I love watching my man goo slowly drip out combined with her pussy juice and cream. Mixing DNA for sure LOL.

    Speaking of which if CIP in a petite 18 yo girl be one of your bucket list, time be running out. She be 18 yo for only a couple of months and be turning 19 soon.
    Did anyone confirm if she's preggers or not, some of her latest pics look like maybe so, in her album Nanas couch.

  13. #4350

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Girls have repeatedly complained in blogs about level 4/5 guys haggling for lower rates in exchange for ratings. They typically do this to the independent younger girls. I've also heard there is a club of all level 4/5 guys where they get girls to do cheap dates around a hundo if they are slow and when they first get on the site to get ratings from high level guys quickly. Heard this from a 19 y / o that was on the site briefly earlier this year.

    It's part of what has driven girls to PD the collusion and constant pressure from high level guys for lower rates and BB.
    Its entitled DI (K HEADS like that, that screw it up for the rest of us. This is exactly why I don't trip on ratings. Guys like this that throw thier rating around like its a commodity or the size of thier ding dong should get slapped. Pisses me off at no ends. (No I am not hating. I've been around long enough to be a 5 all day long. I CHOOSE not to be one.).

    Morons.

  14. #4349

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakey420  [View Original Post]
    Pretty unhinged post by her. Looks like her absence was due to catching feelings, probably to a monger. Monger had his dick sucked like a king for a few months, then got tired of her antics and split. Now she's back looking to make up for lost time / funds. All hypothetical of course. I don't want to assume I know the life of a provider, but Shy isn't who I would consider complicated.

    That said, I would still be down to tolerate her behavior for an obscene time, but not if she's going to up the rate from what I paid before.
    I have known her for a long time. When she spins out over a dude, she spins out baaaad. She's a cool chick. Well, at least we all know now where she's been. LOL.

  15. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakey420  [View Original Post]
    Pretty unhinged post by her. Looks like her absence was due to catching feelings, probably to a monger. Monger had his dick sucked like a king for a few months, then got tired of her antics and split. Now she's back looking to make up for lost time / funds. All hypothetical of course. I don't want to assume I know the life of a provider, but Shy isn't who I would consider complicated.

    That said, I would still be down to tolerate her behavior for an obscene time, but not if she's going to up the rate from what I paid before.
    I laugh how some dude her said she has moved on, Please!

    Her only income is laying on her back or on all 4's on the bed or even quickie with her on her knees sucking the skin flute to full squirt into her throat and swallow.

    That "I will haunt your dreams and fantasies" of dirty motel room, nasty 420 and white substance smell in the room, hitting the pipe right after you deposit into her coochie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape