Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5802
-
12-02-22 17:45 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 158Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated
Poundsigndeep.
Well looks like you got your Dewey Defeats Truman moment. Despite valiant efforts by some of you to send her to the afterlife, just like the extras of the hit TV show The Walking Dead, she keeps coming back.
Originally Posted by AlienFresh
[View Original Post]
Maybe she be a distant cousin to the baby Jesus. Because she pulled a major Lazarus move in Bakersfield and started posting ads in the OC the last 5-6 days. I be checking this out when I return from the PNW on business.
All that sucking off her glass pipe translates to some sweetness sucking of your skin pipe LOL.
-
12-02-22 11:51 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 436She has been in the business forever. Sweet woman, good prices, and will take good care of you. But she is for sure not 48, IMO she more like 60 or late 50's at best.
Originally Posted by RockDude123
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 23:09 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 7266Meant to say there some guys that will message you on HX trying to get info about a hx gal that offers bare from there 2nd or 3rd secret hx account.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
But, when the girl says No I don't offer that the dude with 2-3 hx accounts say such and such said you did. Than the drama starts with her and you so be careful whom you share info with!
-
12-01-22 14:01 #4359Regular Member

Posts: 6Curious
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/101834755
Anyone seen this chick in the OC area? There's a decent amount of reviews but I want to be sure.
-
11-29-22 23:37 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 2085I saw SGW when she was in the Inland Empire. Fetty was her only friend. If she is clean & a session is $300, she's totally transformed herself.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 22:16 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 7266Watch out whom you contact on HX as well. There are some dumbasses that will message you from there other hx account and try to get BBFS from a gal. The dude will drop your handle and next.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Thing ya know the chick in question will give you a neg rating and message you call you a f ing ass*ole.
Be careful whom you trade hx messages with!
-
11-28-22 19:26 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 164VietKim
She is 55.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 16:23 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 135Shy
For sure dudes, I was stoked to see she posted and I wanted to see her but after reading that idk. I Jess she has a fat ass too smh.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 10:51 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 176I agree it's the lurkers that don't engage and then run back to the girls demanding BB because they saw someone else got it. IMO the BB threads should be stopped because it's giving too many idiots the bravery to go in and demand BB when they normally wouldn't if they didn't see a report on here. Leave the BB hunting to the real mongers and let the lurkers figure it out on their own.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 01:38 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 65No she's not. Nanas attic are older pics.
Originally Posted by DogTown997
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 01:20 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 142She probably is, saw her a couple weeks ago and she wasn't hitting the pipe at all. She was more strict on using a condom. She gained some weight and her pussy wasn't smelly at all. Tits look really full and look bigger, her belly is showing a little. She a bit more business like too. Before she was pretty relaxed on time, this time she kept a closer eye on time. I did a full hour and she made sure I was done and out the door when my hour was up. This was just my observation and what happened when I saw her at her incall in Artesia recently.
Originally Posted by DogTown997
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 00:49 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 117Did anyone confirm if she's preggers or not, some of her latest pics look like maybe so, in her album Nanas couch.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 00:42 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 397Yep
Its entitled DI (K HEADS like that, that screw it up for the rest of us. This is exactly why I don't trip on ratings. Guys like this that throw thier rating around like its a commodity or the size of thier ding dong should get slapped. Pisses me off at no ends. (No I am not hating. I've been around long enough to be a 5 all day long. I CHOOSE not to be one.).
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
Morons.
-
11-28-22 00:35 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 397My experience
I have known her for a long time. When she spins out over a dude, she spins out baaaad. She's a cool chick. Well, at least we all know now where she's been. LOL.
Originally Posted by Oakey420
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 22:57 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 7266I laugh how some dude her said she has moved on, Please!
Originally Posted by Oakey420
[View Original Post]
Her only income is laying on her back or on all 4's on the bed or even quickie with her on her knees sucking the skin flute to full squirt into her throat and swallow.
That "I will haunt your dreams and fantasies" of dirty motel room, nasty 420 and white substance smell in the room, hitting the pipe right after you deposit into her coochie.









Reply With Quote





