Thread: Brazlilian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1011
-
11-19-22 16:31 #576Senior Member

Posts: 28Carol Assistant
-
11-19-22 16:06 #575Senior Member

Posts: 378There is definitely something to this. I posted about this a couple weeks ago not too far down this thread. A lot of Brazilian ladies I've seen are exactly as you describe. There's something about their physical features that are slightly masculine. These are without a doubt confirmed biological women too. A couple of these Brazilian MILF types I've seen are built like brick shithouses. Tall and stacked. Tits and ass almost always fake. You might be right about the supplements they could be taking. That, combined with working out and surgery their whole appearance will change. There was that Brazilian massage girl Vickie in Waltham who tried to get me to buy some sketchy looking supplements from her after our session. She had a bunch of different supplements. Some brand I've never heard of. I was like what in the holy pyramid scheme is this? I politely declined, but wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them take them.
Originally Posted by NewJeff
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 13:23 #574Senior Member

Posts: 98Some of these Brazz girls are pretty hardcore gym rats, and I wouldn't doubt they are juiced up on Brazilian workout supplements that have even less scrutiny than the US supplement industry. I've been inside hundreds of vaginas, and can't say the Braz girls feel any different, with the possible exception of keigle muscles that grab your cock like a little hand.
Originally Posted by LeFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 14:13 #573Senior Member

Posts: 281Damages?
What are the damages? GFE?
Originally Posted by RobbrKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 21:25 #572Senior Member

Posts: 43Tessa from touring girls is back
My all time favorite Brazilian is in town, using the name Bianca this time:
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2904.htm?cat=1
Do yourself a favor and go see her, she is a real treat. I've seen her six times in the last three years and even got on her Twitter so I can see when she is coming to Boston. Just incredible girl, has maybe the best ass I have ever pounded.
-
11-15-22 12:40 #571Senior Member

Posts: 308400 for msog and Greek? Sign me up. Wonder if she still takes appointments on 11/23.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 11:51 #570Senior Member

Posts: 44Marcele
Met with Marcele for the first time recently. 250 hhr at a nice Waltham location. Immediately hugged, LFK upon my arrival. Attractive face, great body looks like the pics are accurate. She frequents Waltham for a week or two every month.
We chatted a bit on the bed then fun. Undressed then BBBJ, DATY, 69. She tasted great, smooth soft skin and lots of enthusiasm "gustoso!
Because mish with lots of moaning and legs wrapped pulling me in for kisses. Flipped to doggy, light spanking then cow girl. Great view and finish in the bag.
Cuddled and chatted some more. Very easy to talk to, intelligent and seems to love what she does. Will repeat.
-
11-13-22 16:24 #569Senior Member

Posts: 281Marcele
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2011568.htm
She is just thee best Brazillian in the area. I have seen Julie and Amandhina both but they come across as very rehearsed and artificial.
Marcele is just a very sweet girl who is not a clock watcher. True GFE. Quotes 400 hr. Nice incall location in Waltham. Small talk and LFK after entering the room. She was in a sexy lingerie. Started DFK she has a very sexy body. Lifted her up with her legs around my waist and kept on kissing. Undressed her. She didn't even ask for Donation. Undressed kept donation on near TV and continued kissing all over her body. Put her down on bed went down for DATY and she was soaking wet and dripping. She went in for BBBJ had to slow her down and pulled her up for DFK. She put the cover and mounted CG to RCG to Missionary to doggy. In doggy asked her is she is down for Greek. She just turned around took the cover off and put on new cover and took me in her ass in doggy. Changed to missionary and greek. Finally asked for BBBJ withh CIM.
Then just laid there spent with she lying next to me naked and chatting. 10 minutes lated round 2 she finished me off again with Quick BBBJ. Showered and left.
-
11-10-22 11:09 #568Regular Member

Posts: 8Ad on Eros
I just saw this ad on Eros, I was wondering if anybody has seen her?
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/5391458.htm
-
11-07-22 11:15 #567Regular Member

Posts: 21Tham Nathaly
Picture are accurate. She's at least 40. Robotic k. Pulled out the sanitizer and wipes, treated me like I was a walking disease. I showered right before our dream. So it definitely was excessive. Covered everything. 2 bills. In my opinion shoot lower.
-
11-06-22 04:31 #566Senior Member

Posts: 50Gaby
Gaby used to visit earlier and has now started coming back again. She contacted me and recently met in Waltham. Said she plans Twks from Monday.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/6866367.htm
Brazilian MILF. Short, slim, nice body. Full GFE bbj, dfk, cfs, eye contact etc. Great non rushed time.
Speaks understand English but not very fluent. Contact her for rates, availability etc.
-
11-05-22 11:05 #565Regular Member

Posts: 9Lara in Medford
Hey gentlemen, has anyone seen Lara in Medford?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/623091222628
-
10-28-22 20:13 #564Senior Member

Posts: 55I was similarly concerned as well. When I had her RCG I was touching around the pussy and she definitely has had work done.
Originally Posted by LeFreak
[View Original Post]
I'm glad that others had that same thoughts and were able to verify.
I think she has had a lot of work done all over her body. I'm not knocking it because I really enjoyed my time with her.
-
10-27-22 06:46 #563Senior Member

Posts: 308Does Julie still do 500 for the hr? She offered 400 once but even that felt steep for a provider that is CBJ only and I've never seen her. Might try to see if she'll do 200 for the hhr, always safer when your miles always vary.
Originally Posted by DexterCurtis
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 00:31 #562Senior Member

Posts: 145That's funny. The first time I saw her, she called me when I reached the hotel and I immediately got TS vibes from her voice. I checked out her pussy pretty closely during the session though and was pretty comfortable that it was natural.
Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




