The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see "make me your new special friend" ?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/502505222641

    Looks hot! .
    Stay away.

  2. #18475

    Anyone ever see make me your new special friend?

    Anyone ever see "make me your new special friend" ?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/502505222641

    Looks hot! .

  3. #18474

    Claudia athletic mouth

    Hi gents, anyone know what happened to this one?

    I liked connecting with her. Have not seen her post on stg in a long time.

  4. #18473

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks. Has anyone else had this kind of ghosting with Bathroomless Ashley, recently? Has this been a pattern with her?
    She's been ghosting me about every third time since I started seeing her. I put up with it until about a year ago when I got tired of hanging around in the nearby parking lot.

  5. #18472

    Classic hoes

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the thin, hot little Polish blonde MILF Deanna from 10 years ago, she was indeed a fine little CIP cutie! She didn't let me take pictures, though, or else I'd have put them here!

    But here's a general question for everybody: Do you think some of the fine, classic hoes of yesteryear might still be working selectively, without advertising, and well Under the Radar? The reason I ask, is that I know a few on the Left Coast like that. They haven't advertised in years, but I still plough their pussies and plant sperm deposits in them whenever I'm out there. So I'm wondering: Are any of you guys hiding some like that, for your private stash? Come on gentlemen! Do tell! Don't Bogart the fucktoys! Please pony up those pussies, gents!
    One classic hoe of yesteryear that has recently reservist is Cindy. I seen her and reviewed her about 10 yrs ago. My best experience ever She was really cool, super hot GFE PSE all holes open. She disappeared but recently I seen a review.

    https://boston.sugarnights.com/escorts/xcindyosummersx

    I would love to she her again not sure how she now looks or provides the same excellent service. I would love to know if anyone has seen her recently.

  6. #18471
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Come on bro. Ghosting has been a long time pattern with most providers (and mongers). These three have ghosted me many times, though not necessarily after I made the trip (I always look for a regular pulse or I bail) -- I don't recall the details. They are mostly all unreliable. It's the nature of the beast. They will take the first guy who shows up with hard currency. Why do they do that? Because us mongers ghost them too, with zero scruples. At least that's what the ladies tell me.
    Well to bring up a recent topic that was discussed here, this is one of the reasons why maintaining a good relationship with a reliable regular is beneficial. Because yeah, if you get to know some of these women, or go reading sites where providers talk to each other, you'll find out just how bad things are when it comes to time-wasting mongers. There's no reliability in this business on either side. But if you can build a good relationship with a provider and she KNOWS you're reliable, then she'll usually make you a priority (assuming she's capable of maintaining at least a basic level of functionality, of course).

    Obviously this first requires finding a provider who you enjoy seeing frequently enough to get to that level in the first place though.

  7. #18470
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://lizaliciousliz.escortbook.com

    I am putting this info here, because I know that some of my fellow RI mongers regularly get to Manhatten.

    Liz is a very fine GILF, who I've known, and raw-dogged, for about a decade. She's based in Denver, but currently she's on tour in NYC. The funbags are all natural.

    All bareback services are available with Liz, of course. Her speciality is pissing while bareback fucking. She's full GFE and then some, with all the nice, nasty, and satisfying bells and whistles.

    She's going to be in Manhatten till December 18. Picture below is one she sent me, and is more recent than any of my own older pics of her. More very honest pics are on her website, above. If you like vintage cumsluts, and are going to be in the NYC area, she has my highest recommendation. Id surely be deep inside her toned talented twat myself right now, if I were down in NYC!

    If anybody has any specific questions, I'd be glad to address them by PM.
    She looks delicious.

  8. #18469

    Ghosting

    Come on bro. Ghosting has been a long time pattern with most providers (and mongers). These three have ghosted me many times, though not necessarily after I made the trip (I always look for a regular pulse or I bail) -- I don't recall the details. They are mostly all unreliable. It's the nature of the beast. They will take the first guy who shows up with hard currency. Why do they do that? Because us mongers ghost them too, with zero scruples. At least that's what the ladies tell me.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks. Has anyone else had this kind of ghosting with Bathroomless Ashley, recently? Has this been a pattern with her?

  9. #18468

    Ghosts.

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted at their location. All three, head to this address then contact me. Drive over then crickets.
    Damn, that sucks. Has anyone else had this kind of ghosting with Bathroomless Ashley, recently? Has this been a pattern with her?

  10. #18467

    Touring GILF in Manhatten

    https://lizaliciousliz.escortbook.com

    I am putting this info here, because I know that some of my fellow RI mongers regularly get to Manhatten.

    Liz is a very fine GILF, who I've known, and raw-dogged, for about a decade. She's based in Denver, but currently she's on tour in NYC. The funbags are all natural.

    All bareback services are available with Liz, of course. Her speciality is pissing while bareback fucking. She's full GFE and then some, with all the nice, nasty, and satisfying bells and whistles.

    She's going to be in Manhatten till December 18. Picture below is one she sent me, and is more recent than any of my own older pics of her. More very honest pics are on her website, above. If you like vintage cumsluts, and are going to be in the NYC area, she has my highest recommendation. I’d surely be deep inside her toned talented twat myself right now, if I were down in NYC!

    If anybody has any specific questions, I'd be glad to address them by PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails full_60471559377ca.jpg‎  

  11. #18466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    When you say "ghosted", do you mean that you actually had firm appointments arranged with these women, and then they did not show up at the arranged time for an outcall or went silent when you arrived at the incall? Or, alternatively, failed to confirm, or could not be reached by a confirmation call? Or did they just not answer any calls or texts when you tried to contact them initially to make the date? I'm just trying to understand their behavior. Are they mainly just unreachable, or failing to confirm, or are they actually standing guys up?
    Ghosted at their location. All three, head to this address then contact me. Drive over then crickets.

  12. #18465

    Off the grid.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    Nympho Deanna was a great time for 80 on Providence. She has been off the grid for awhile not sure if she is still working.
    If you mean the thin, hot little Polish blonde MILF Deanna from 10 years ago, she was indeed a fine little CIP cutie! She didn't let me take pictures, though, or else I'd have put them here!

    But here's a general question for everybody: Do you think some of the fine, classic hoes of yesteryear might still be working selectively, without advertising, and well Under the Radar? The reason I ask, is that I know a few on the Left Coast like that. They haven't advertised in years, but I still plough their pussies and plant sperm deposits in them whenever I'm out there. So I'm wondering: Are any of you guys hiding some like that, for your private stash? Come on gentlemen! Do tell! Don't Bogart the fucktoys! Please pony up those pussies, gents!

  13. #18464

    Ghosts.

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    I'm striking out big. Ghosted today by three providers. First Bathroomless Ashley, then Genie, then Vanessa in Woonsocket.

    Between constantly grieving around to get ghosted and dry streets, it looks like the AMPs are the only sure thing left. I just don't want to spent 2 bills plus all the time. Plus, it's really not my thing.
    When you say "ghosted", do you mean that you actually had firm appointments arranged with these women, and then they did not show up at the arranged time for an outcall or went silent when you arrived at the incall? Or, alternatively, failed to confirm, or could not be reached by a confirmation call? Or did they just not answer any calls or texts when you tried to contact them initially to make the date? I'm just trying to understand their behavior. Are they mainly just unreachable, or failing to confirm, or are they actually standing guys up?

  14. #18463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Reliable providers?

    I'm striking out big. Ghosted today by three providers. First Bathroomless Ashley, then Genie, then Vanessa in Woonsocket.

    Between constantly grieving around to get ghosted and dry streets, it looks like the AMPs are the only sure thing left. I just don't want to spent 2 bills plus all the time. Plus, it's really not my thing.

  15. #18462

    Cindy

    Visiting Providence and wanted to check out some of the talent. Struck out on a few but Cindy came through for an outcall. She was nice and had a decent body. Very nice ass and tight. Cfs dog and mission. Aims to please and I like that!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/521787406521

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape