Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 439 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 25031
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18461

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZaza318  [View Original Post]
    Why are we not waiting in line for that ass?
    Yup. Like style20 said. She's real but not my type so haven't tried. I like them thicker. She too thin for me.

  2. #18460
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, she's a total freak haha. Also very sweet and funny. I've done a lot of things to this girl!
    Think shed be down for a gangbang before the holidays.

  3. #18459

    Current ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look like those pics though. She gained weight but service still good.
    Does Coventry have a current ad or contact info?

  4. #18458
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    How does she look now? Has anyone seen her recently? Has she grown her hair back to normal? I've not inseminated her since mid-summer, but I'm thinking of giving her a cuntfull of sperm for a Christmas present.
    No clue I have been turned off of her since she died her hair purple and since you sent me of her photo with her hair cut her short.

  5. #18457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alisia-e...oventry-913912#erotic.

    Haven't seen in a while but still might respond to a text. Usually incall, and BBBJ is likely on the house. Dirty talk is insanely good for the price. Hope that helps.
    She doesn't look like those pics though. She gained weight but service still good.

  6. #18456

    Coventry

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alisia-e...oventry-913912#erotic.

    Haven't seen in a while but still might respond to a text. Usually incall, and BBBJ is likely on the house. Dirty talk is insanely good for the price. Hope that helps.
    I'll let you know! Thanks bro.

  7. #18455

    Coventry

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alisia-e...oventry-913912#erotic.

    Haven't seen in a while but still might respond to a text. Usually incall, and BBBJ is likely on the house. Dirty talk is insanely good for the price. Hope that helps.
    Is that girl Bri still in Coventry?

  8. #18454

    Don't make sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's real bro. I have her on tiktok but I never saw her for any session and I have ask many time In here if anyone seeing her and no one seeing her recent.
    Why are we not waiting in line for that ass?

  9. #18453

    Coventry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    70? What Coventry girl?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alisia-e...oventry-913912#erotic.

    Haven't seen in a while but still might respond to a text. Usually incall, and BBBJ is likely on the house. Dirty talk is insanely good for the price. Hope that helps.

  10. #18452
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZaza318  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same thing. I'm from Coventry.
    Ik he left us hanging bro.

  11. #18451

    Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of the cheapest but best provider in RI or Southern MA is?
    Nympho Deanna was a great time for 80 on Providence. She has been off the grid for awhile not sure if she is still working.

  12. #18450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyZaza318  [View Original Post]
    She's real bro. I have her on tiktok but I never saw her for any session and I have ask many time In here if anyone seeing her and no one seeing her recent.

  13. #18449
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    70? What Coventry girl?
    I was going to ask the same thing. I'm from Coventry.

  14. #18448
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Probably Conventry girl it's like. 7 qv.
    70? What Coventry girl?

  15. #18447

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape