Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 11033
-
12-12-22 13:46 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 164Reaching her? Kalico kitten
Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by JohnCreampie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 12:33 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 208Kaliko kat.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 08:52 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 378Sheena Bonita
I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 18:50 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 32Kalico
She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 17:06 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 69Not all that
Wasn't worth it to me. I went for the half hour and won't go back.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 15:13 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 164Kaliko kitten
Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 15:08 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 52Alana Kay
$200 for lip service, crazy how it was $130 two years ago. Is it that good? Are you guys really paying that.
-
12-11-22 13:31 #6466Banned Member

Posts: 221Who and what are you referring to?
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
Quotes are your friend.
CW.
-
12-11-22 11:37 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 208Christ almighty that one looks like it hits all the highlights for me, tall, thin, GFE, good tits and ass.
-
12-11-22 08:45 #6464Regular Member

Posts: 2Any anal was completely off the table as well as any sort of restraints. Which given how that could be for an individuals safety is understandable to say the least. It comes down to a comfort level for her in my experience. If there is a connection she is open minded. Personally she has never given me a no to a request.
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
Has not been in the industry very long. She moved to Seattle and danced out of Kittens for a while. Wanted to test the waters with a smaller advertisement avenue and see how she faired. Because I've asked her the same question. Pretty sure she's going to be advertising on other sites in the near future. I texted her and she was more than willing to show she was a real person via photos. I attest she's legit.
Originally Posted by Nonono90
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 23:14 #6463Regular Member

Posts: 11I've read a report here before about her. I think it was by Mike Jennings. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Nonono90
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 19:44 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 94RE Kaliko Kitten
Nice TNA review. What were the do's and don't's?
Originally Posted by Aeador
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 17:35 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 323Sounds amazing; thanks for the share!
Originally Posted by Aeador
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 15:37 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 26This looks super sketchy. There's no info on this person anywhere on any sites?
Originally Posted by Aeador
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 11:07 #6459Regular Member

Posts: 2Kaliko Kitten
Met up with this girl a bunch of times now and can say she is absolutely amazing. On point with communication, was quick and answers fully. Arranging anything is super easy with her and her schedule is wide open so its never difficult if you have a particular schedule. Though just from talking with her, afternoons / evenings is her bread and butter. Pricing was upfront and she made wiggle room. Just be open and honest and I cannot stress this enough with her. Communicate. She strives to handle herself as a professional which shows in how we've handled it at any point. This will get you miles with her, have a question / concern. Fire a text.
On the taller side. About 5'11 and 120 lbs. Solid and tight body. Long long looooong legs with a really great ass. Tattoos and a few piercings'. She's currently rocking two undercuts with a vibrant blue dye job. If you dig alt girls. This is the one.
I've only done Incall at her apartment in Renton. Place was exceptionally clean and taken care of. Even with a couple of cats, so heed a warning if you're allergic to felines. Her rates were $500 for a full hour, $350 For a half and $300 for a fast fifteen. She sat down with me on our first visit and went over what she will and won't do and didn't apply that to the appointment time. Could tell I was a bit nervous and was great about being welcoming and making sure I was comfortable as much as possible before anything was performed. Will like to sit down with you and just chat a bit to get to know one another. Something I really appreciated because it was obvious my nerves were on high alert and I was anxious. Not a clock watcher at all too, times has bled over a couple times and it was of no concern. Her focus was on making sure I had a good time and felt it was money well spent. Overall I've had no bad experience with the chick and highly recommend anyone to check her out and give her a text.
This is her public profile and how I found her. Pics are all pretty recent as well.
http://adultsearch.com/washington/se...scorts/2801896












Reply With Quote





