Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50959
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by K Massage on Thornton Rd because it was convenient and I had a strong need with no other options. Older and larger woman greeted me and led me to the room. Obviously she is the only one there since she answered the phone twice while I was there. I give her 2/10. The massage was actually very nice. I asked for medium and she did a nice job. No real teasing but she touched enough that I knew I would get some sort of relief.

    On the flip she grabbed my hand and pushed it under her shirt while flipping her bra up. The finish was a bit of a jackhammer ending with me thinking of anyone else but her to get me to the finish line. 60 for the hour, 40 for the tip. It's super convenient for me so I gave it a shot. Probably won't repeat. If anyone has any other options in that area I would love to know.
    I was there a few weeks ago and I think I got the same girl. Her name is Cindy. She was medium build, long hair, semi cute with the typical Asian body. TBH she gave one of the best AMP massages I've had in years. I fell asleep a couple of times. She hit the right spots with perfect pressure. No hint of teasing. On the flip she gave a great scalp and upper body massage before pointing if I wanted it "there" she started slow but did the jackhammer routine. It took time but she got it out of me. Afterwards there was 15 minutes left so I assumed she was done. Nope. Spent it giving me a leg and foot massage. She went the whole hour. . 6 (still a place with that amount) and. 5 tip for the massage. There is someone else there because I heard her talking with someone but never saw her. May be that older heavy set woman I saw last year when getting a card. But I definitely will see Cindy again since it's close. Just got to get out of "house arrest".

  2. #50958

    Awesome?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check it out. She is as described and uses heavy makeup and lipstick. Was hoping for more than just HE, but she just poured oil on my ass and spread it around a little. Doing some reach under before asking to flip. Then it was straight to business. She sanitized my hand and allowed FIV, but nothing else. Won't repeat.

    Jag.
    I had the same experience as described by Jag. I would also add my "hour" lasted less than 30 minutes. Definitely better options nearby.

  3. #50957

    The West Side Still Sucks

    Stopped by K Massage on Thornton Rd because it was convenient and I had a strong need with no other options. Older and larger woman greeted me and led me to the room. Obviously she is the only one there since she answered the phone twice while I was there. I give her 2/10. The massage was actually very nice. I asked for medium and she did a nice job. No real teasing but she touched enough that I knew I would get some sort of relief.

    On the flip she grabbed my hand and pushed it under her shirt while flipping her bra up. The finish was a bit of a jackhammer ending with me thinking of anyone else but her to get me to the finish line. 60 for the hour, 40 for the tip. It's super convenient for me so I gave it a shot. Probably won't repeat. If anyone has any other options in that area I would love to know.

  4. #50956

    More like one of 10 or more.

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideProof  [View Original Post]
    That was one of 4 massage parlors in that immediate area, basically walking distance apart, that have closed / moved in the last few months.

    The other 3:

    Chalet Spa.

    Excellence Massage.

    Royal Massage was renamed to an unnamed place but I think it has closed down. Anyone can confirm.
    Your list should include Angel, Lemon, Luna, Joy Health, Healing spa, and a few others who's names slip me at the moment, yeah its between 10 and 15 that have closed / been shut down in the Nocross / Peachtree corner area within a years time.

  5. #50955
    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    I had a bad dream, I decided I'd slip into this place for a Thursday lunch break. What I got was scammed. When I got in, Grace walked me to the room. She's fairly attractive, probably in her 30's, and had a nice little body. The massage was mediocore, she was going very slow and was just doing it strangely. I come to find it later, it's because she was watching something on her phone, no volume, but some video. Later, before the flip, she let me do some feeling on her, it was nice, again, she's attractive and had a nice body. On the flip, she asked if a want sucky. I told her yes and offered her 100. She wanted 2, but that's crazy. Even crazier, I settled for 150; she already had me revved up. I know, bad mistake. Even worse, I tipped in advance. What she did next is block my view so she could pretend to do the deed while using her hands. I repeatedly your her, "No. Mouth". I even tried to guide her there during her sharade. She knows English enough to understand what I was saying. Eventually, I bust in her face, she calls me naughty. I told her it was supposed to be in her mouth, but she says something to the effect that she was licking, don't know. Eitherway, I'm visibly upset, but I don't like to make scenes. She didn't even drop her shirt as she committed to. She asked if I'm finish after about 45 minutes of the hour. I told her no, and I ask her to do my feet. She leaves the room for a couple of minutes and rubs my feet while on the phone. It's one of the worst $80 massages b I've received. Anyway, I'm debating if I'd should come back and try another cutie or find a new location.
    Grace is a scammer like that. She's been around awhile and knows the game. May not be a good idea to go back.

  6. #50954

    Barefoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikShawn  [View Original Post]
    How's the sandy springs barefoot these days?
    For long time I thought this place is legit. Even went there couple of times for foot massage. There used to be couple of guys who used to give amazing foot massage. But then things started changing. Started with just tease, then standard finish, then after few sessions UTC top and bottom was allowed. But then provider quality started changing and I stopped visiting the place. I used to like Lily (was open for take out too). Have not been there in recent times.

  7. #50953

    Yuki. Grace - Bad

    I had a bad dream, I decided I'd slip into this place for a Thursday lunch break. What I got was scammed. When I got in, Grace walked me to the room. She's fairly attractive, probably in her 30's, and had a nice little body. The massage was mediocore, she was going very slow and was just doing it strangely. I come to find it later, it's because she was watching something on her phone, no volume, but some video. Later, before the flip, she let me do some feeling on her, it was nice, again, she's attractive and had a nice body. On the flip, she asked if a want sucky. I told her yes and offered her 100. She wanted 2, but that's crazy. Even crazier, I settled for 150; she already had me revved up. I know, bad mistake. Even worse, I tipped in advance. What she did next is block my view so she could pretend to do the deed while using her hands. I repeatedly your her, "No. Mouth". I even tried to guide her there during her sharade. She knows English enough to understand what I was saying. Eventually, I bust in her face, she calls me naughty. I told her it was supposed to be in her mouth, but she says something to the effect that she was licking, don't know. Eitherway, I'm visibly upset, but I don't like to make scenes. She didn't even drop her shirt as she committed to. She asked if I'm finish after about 45 minutes of the hour. I told her no, and I ask her to do my feet. She leaves the room for a couple of minutes and rubs my feet while on the phone. It's one of the worst $80 massages b I've received. Anyway, I'm debating if I'd should come back and try another cutie or find a new location.

  8. #50952

    Barefoot

    How's the sandy springs barefoot these days?

  9. #50951

    Same owner

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideProof  [View Original Post]
    That was one of 4 massage parlors in that immediate area, basically walking distance apart, that have closed / moved in the last few months.

    The other 3:

    Chalet Spa.

    Excellence Massage.

    Royal Massage was renamed to an unnamed place but I think it has closed down. Anyone can confirm.
    I hated my ONE visit to chalet, shit experience with the provider. Chalet's owner also owns another spa (can't remember the name) but I saw the same provider that I had at chalet so I just walked out.

  10. #50950

    Massive closures in Peachtree Corners / Jimmy Carter Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Closed a few months ago. She plans on relocating but hasn't contacted me yet.
    That was one of 4 massage parlors in that immediate area, basically walking distance apart, that have closed / moved in the last few months.

    The other 3:

    Chalet Spa.

    Excellence Massage.

    Royal Massage was renamed to an unnamed place but I think it has closed down. Anyone can confirm.

  11. #50949

    Poll, best FS in Roswell

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Poll: What is the best spa for FS in Roswell area?
    Just my opinion the Only full service place in Roswell even worth walking into is A Spa, and even there is hit or miss as far as quality of girl. They will rush you, but all of them will.

  12. #50948

    Never open

    Place is never open when I go by.

  13. #50947
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivesALot  [View Original Post]
    Google says JOY & HEALTH at peachtree corners got perm closed, can anyone confirm? I'm weighing options of what kspa I want to visit and J&H was always good to me.

    Partial review. Sakura spa in mcdonough was not a good time in my opinion. Won't be back, ever.
    Yup. Closed a few months ago. She plans on relocating but hasn't contacted me yet.

  14. #50946

    Joy health

    Google says JOY & HEALTH at peachtree corners got perm closed, can anyone confirm? I'm weighing options of what kspa I want to visit and J&H was always good to me.

    Partial review. Sakura spa in mcdonough was not a good time in my opinion. Won't be back, ever.

  15. #50945
    Hey,

    Coming in from Pittsburgh for the weekend. Going to be staying near the airport. Keep reading about these Latina and Asian massage parlors. Really not picky but a Latina one with a TS and FS would be ideal. Any recommendations? Can swap info on spots in Pittsburgh if anyone comes to town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape