Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 59509
-
12-08-22 09:52 #50944Senior Member

Posts: 28Sun Spa in Buford would be my choice.
Originally Posted by MrBigbOne1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 08:27 #50943Senior Member

Posts: 36Sun spa in Buford.
Originally Posted by MrBigbOne1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 05:18 #50942Senior Member

Posts: 42Roswell FS?
Poll: What is the best spa for FS in Roswell area?
-
12-07-22 05:53 #50941Banned Member

Posts: 307Happy
I think you will be happy just depending on what type of mileage you are looking for.
Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 23:11 #50940Senior Member

Posts: 53It's TG Massage
640 W Church St.
Jasper, GA 30143.
Originally Posted by Rocky3269
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 14:05 #50939Regular Member

Posts: 12Buford Suwanee
Hey I am looking to find a good massage good, TS and a great BBBJ or CBJ. Don't travel that way often but any places that are decent hit me up.
-
12-06-22 13:58 #50938Regular Member

Posts: 12Dream at Seven
Had a good time at 7 they have some new talent thin perky from New York don't ask can't remember the name. Great TS massage was 6/10 flip 6/10 not bad will be going back.
-
12-05-22 20:06 #50937Senior Member

Posts: 37Man, YMMV for real! I did not have a good experience here at all, I think they thought I was ELLIE or something, even letting them know multiple times I was looking for some fun. Oh well, the hunt continues for my Joy and Health Spa Equivalent.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 19:10 #50936Regular Member

Posts: 4Temporarily visit 20's 30's
Hey,
Visiting the area within the next few weeks. Are there any places you recommend for HE of girls around 20's or 30's. I'm 20's open for advice or suggestions on how this works.
-
12-05-22 11:00 #50935Regular Member

Posts: 13Kennesaw Update
TOFTT on 2 places in Kennesaw recently:
Violet Massage. Cobb Pkwy (41) next to 76 gas station. 2 girl operation right now. I got 50's avg looking, nothing exciting. Didn't see the other. Good massage 8/10, no HE. DIY only. $70 for the hour.
Massage place on Cherokee Rd. In a house. Did not get the name of this place when I went, as it had just opened. It's very close to another 76 Gas station on Cherokee. Does have an LED sign out front now. Older lady, with large D's. Massage was 4/10, finish was 6/10, but I got to suck on those D's, so it was OK. $60 +4.
Much better options around unless you're craving some melons.
-
12-05-22 09:16 #50934Senior Member

Posts: 1180Not in a long time
Was there many years ago. Typical rub & tug.
Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 07:20 #50933Senior Member

Posts: 88Sunny Day
Was leaving work yesterday and noticed Sunny Day Spa in the Kroger shopping center across the street on Johnson Ferry in Sandy Springs. Anyone been there? Legit or no?
-
12-05-22 07:07 #50932Senior Member

Posts: 289Jolin / Mei
Same here. Not the best massage. FWIW still says Joplin on signs.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 15:51 #50931Regular Member

Posts: 16Name please
What is massage spa do not find TS Massage in online.
-
12-04-22 08:26 #50930Senior Member

Posts: 297Name change
Jolin is Mei now.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
Got Lulu recently. Very pleasant.










Reply With Quote





