Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 8263
-
12-08-22 09:19 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 274Dfk
Are any of the Pandora's ladies down to make out? Anyone ever get deep french kissing at the club?
-
12-08-22 08:56 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 274Got a link?
I could not find her with a search. Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Tahoe2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 19:49 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 52I have seen her
Saw her a little bit ago. Goes by Mulanie. Was on Tna a few years ago. Safety girl, outcall only, Ass was fat but had some gut as well. She smelled like weed.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
Found out after the donation That her qv isn't FS.
-
12-07-22 18:56 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 118Dennysgramslam
Correct. She dances at Sugar's. She's also "FloridaWoman" on TNA. She's on my interest list too. Have yet to try her out.
Originally Posted by Tahoe2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 18:53 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 118Mystery dancer
I don't recognize her, but the photo was taken in the Pandora's dressing room, and since the pandemic ended. It could be an old photo she's still using. Maybe others will know specifically who she is.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:43 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 126Who is this
Anyone know her? Saw her ad on STG.
-
12-07-22 12:17 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 256Kat
Nice soft boobs. Not pierced which is what I like. Gets pretty naked in lap dance area. You can touch her clit but that's the limit. No suck your dick. For me only charged 30 per song. So I'd say she's good for warm-up dances but nothing more.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 11:37 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 159Ava is selective and sometimes moody. I've had amazing handies and drop downs with her but no room service. Last encounter, she offered room service but could tell she was a bit off and B vibe so passed. I only opt in when I feel the right vibe and chemistry.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 02:17 #4505Regular Member

Posts: 1Dennysgrandsam
Anyone had dance with her? I think she dances at sugars? Saw her on Insta.
-
12-06-22 22:32 #4504Regular Member

Posts: 6Would love to know about Valentina also I've seen her at the club but never had a dance.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 16:16 #4503I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Kat at Pandoras
Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.
She looks young. Does she do extras?
-
12-06-22 16:14 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 88Good info
I'll try again. Usually, I've pulled from just lap dance to otc at around pro rates, but a few women have explicitly told me I got to do VIP first for comfort or start with a very high rate for risk. Wondered if she was the same.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 16:13 #4501I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Here pick of Daisha.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 20:17 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 118Miyoko at Pandora's
She freely give hand jobs. I don't know about anymore than that. I've seen her twice, at night. Same experience both times.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 17:36 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 270Miyoko
How was Miyoko? Any extras? She is thick but has big cans toplay with.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't mind getting a blowjay if she does that.
Does anyone have an experience to share about her?













Reply With Quote





