Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her but Skyler Rain (Board / Twitter) girl is said to be really good if you want a sold mid-range experience.

    https://twitter.com/skylerrainnj?s=2...NkWmRZ3p7JYUtw
    I've seen Skyler at the least half dozen times. She's absolutely the real deal. And a cool chick to just BS with. You won't get any BBFS of any sort don't bother trying. No sense tossing away a reputable reference if you need one down the road. If I had to guess I'd say I've known her the longest in this world. Damn near 10 years now!

  2. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    Mirror, mirror on the Internet wall, who's the fairest of them all?

    Who's worth the time and money to see while in town?
    I've not seen her but Skyler Rain (Board / Twitter) girl is said to be really good if you want a sold mid-range experience.

    https://twitter.com/skylerrainnj?s=2...NkWmRZ3p7JYUtw

  3. #1105

    Stephanie CT Scam

    Bait and switch with this phone number. Was burned years ago in CT so beware. Attaching her ad as well as CT old ad. Both have same number. Woman that shows up is well into her 60's.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221206_233134_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221206_233031_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #1104

    Atlantic City / Galloway / Absecon Area Suggestions

    Mirror, mirror on the Internet wall, who's the fairest of them all?

    Who's worth the time and money to see while in town?

  5. #1103

    Thin white brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with the one from south jersey several months ago in AC. She wanted a deposit for outcall, so I passed.

  6. #1102

    Intel


  7. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    Yes, very cool chick. Great oral skills. Definitely BBW, but she's very chill. I actually tried reaching out to her last week with no response. If I get a solid number I'll DM you.
    Appreciate that! Yea she hasn't posted any ads in a bit and she hasn't any of the #s I tried reaching her at.

  8. #1100

    Bomb Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcreamler1  [View Original Post]
    Ended up getting to see her months ago. Great conversation, very cool lady. Amazing head.

    Can't find her current info though If anyone has it let me know.
    Yes, very cool chick. Great oral skills. Definitely BBW, but she's very chill. I actually tried reaching out to her last week with no response. If I get a solid number I'll DM you.

  9. #1099

    Rt 35

    Who remembers young Gil's late 20's who worked out her condo nice bod got prego then worked after then dissapered, was on stg for years full BBFS great BBBJ etc.

  10. #1098

    Bomb head, can't find her new number tho

    Ended up getting to see her months ago. Great conversation, very cool lady. Amazing head.

    Can't find her current info though If anyone has it let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcreamler1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her? Thinking about taking a plunge.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...f/496402620563

  11. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Didn't hear anything so I thought I would try Lynn Marie. (STG).

    She bounces between Philly and WW / Rio. Never responded. I see her ads are in Philly today.

    Actually did one the old fashioned way at a dive bar in WW and the cost was only a few drinks.
    Let me guess.

    The Ship and Shore LOL.

    I found that place on a google search for "Dive bars near me" LOL.

  12. #1096

    LMAO Dads involved

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    That's a Pic of Des but her old running mate Demi is using her pics. I hang out with Des. Demi has LEO issues and a pimp. Be careful. Des ain't working anymore like that. Why would Dem use Des pics? Cause Dem has beat people and has people looking for her.

    Des was at my house one time and she was crying saying Dem is ruining her name. Her mom is involved. Her dad called Dem's dad to get her to stop to no avail. It's a fucked up situation.

    If Des decides to work again she's a cool girl. Check my recent comment about her on Central Jersey board. I'll vouch for her 100%. But as far as I know is she ain't working. We talked several times about it cause I ain't believe her at first until I saw evidence.

    Happy hunting fellas.
    That I would have to see.

  13. #1095

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Not White Women But Wildwood.

    Anyone have any details on this one?

    Planning on stopping Sunday.

    https://callescort.org/609-568-4779

    https://loveescort.org/south-jersey/...23603871043584

    Thanks.
    Didn't hear anything so I thought I would try Lynn Marie. (STG).

    She bounces between Philly and WW / Rio. Never responded. I see her ads are in Philly today.

    Actually did one the old fashioned way at a dive bar in WW and the cost was only a few drinks.

  14. #1094
    That's a Pic of Des but her old running mate Demi is using her pics. I hang out with Des. Demi has LEO issues and a pimp. Be careful. Des ain't working anymore like that. Why would Dem use Des pics? Cause Dem has beat people and has people looking for her.

    Des was at my house one time and she was crying saying Dem is ruining her name. Her mom is involved. Her dad called Dem's dad to get her to stop to no avail. It's a fucked up situation.

    If Des decides to work again she's a cool girl. Check my recent comment about her on Central Jersey board. I'll vouch for her 100%. But as far as I know is she ain't working. We talked several times about it cause I ain't believe her at first until I saw evidence.

    Happy hunting fellas.

  15. #1093

    Anyone have any info? Point pleasant beach area


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape