Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 108 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #492

    Hosting come take a load off. Toms river manchester area

    Wondering if anyone has seen her? Thinking about taking a plunge.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...f/496402620563

  2. #491

    Diamond

    Anybody seen Diamond? This is not her latest ad but it is one with a face pic.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...k/592023194576

    Most recent ad.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...p/972185099857

  3. #490

    Contact info or refreshed link?

    The link is down. Do you have a number or new link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    I literally just got done seeing this chick. We met at the no tell motel from around the way. Upon opening the door I was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice ass, cute face and hug tits.

    The minute I got there, she starts talking and takes the donation. It was $ for SS. All of a sudden. The fatal knock on the door. She let's some dude in, he comes in ignores me, puts his back on the floor, tells her heading somewhere, she hands him the donation I just handed her.

    LOL, a lot of people would have ran for the hills but the dude wasn't intimidating and where we were was a generally safe area. She apologized and said that it was supposed to be a smoother transaction between him and her.

    Now, I didn't see her naked because we didn't do the deed. Why oh why you ask? Cause she smelled like straight up 3 day old socks and dirty feet. No, I'm not a foot guy. She moved her boots off the bed (if any of you guys see her she has a pair of uggs, so you know I'm not lying.) and from that one movement of boots being off the bed all I smelled was feet.

    Okay, now my big head is a little head and doesn't want to do anything. She asks me if I want to sit on the bed wit where the nasty boots were and I said nah I'll stand. She proceeded on her knees for a BBJ and holy shit she can suck a dick. Deep throat my balls were in her mouth too. It was great. She doesn't swallow. But as she's giving me a BBJ, all I still smell is feet and her body odor. It's a shame cause I would've loved to bend her over and fuck her but I couldn't do it. I was scared I was goin to get a whiff of rotten ass in my face and then there would have been no saving the date.

    She finished me off wit the BBJ into a hand job and I thanked her for her time and I left.

    Guys, I probably wouldn't repeat this if she wasn't so close and I could probably make her take a shower before our next arrangement. But I shouldn't have to make her do anything. Have fun and happy hunting.

    Link: https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/452824057396.

  4. #489

    Kings Mountain

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    There is a Kings Mountain in North Carolina, and hers is a is Florida phone #.
    Decent commute to AC for her. LOL.

  5. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says, "I'm located in king's mountain". Where is that?
    There is a Kings Mountain in North Carolina, and hers is a is Florida phone #.

  6. #487

    Where is kings mountain?

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one roaming Caesar's last night. Looked haggard and in a hurry. Anyone else have info?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/086272790506

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/967955270663
    Her ad says, "I'm located in king's mountain". Where is that?

  7. #486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Hey

    I sent ya a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBarton  [View Original Post]
    Her rates are included in the ad in the link.

    It's 200 for HH, 300 for Hr.

    50 less if she's running a special (ie, Mondays).

    50 more for outcall.

    50 more for a toyshow, fetishes, or msog.

  8. #485

    Lexi rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoug  [View Original Post]
    I am heading down next week and am thinking of meeting up with her. Can you tell me her rates or message me them if you don't want to post. Thanks

    .
    Her rates are included in the ad in the link.

    It's 200 for HH, 300 for Hr.

    50 less if she's running a special (ie, Mondays).

    50 more for outcall.

    50 more for a toyshow, fetishes, or msog.

  9. #484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Trop

    How's the Tropicana scene been for casino girls? I'll.

    Be heading there Friday and Saturday.

  10. #483

    Hazel

    Saw this one roaming Caesar's last night. Looked haggard and in a hurry. Anyone else have info?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/086272790506

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/967955270663

  11. #482

    Rates?

    I am heading down next week and am thinking of meeting up with her. Can you tell me her rates or message me them if you don't want to post. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBarton  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/997325354464

    Saw Lexi last week. It took almost two hours to arrange a session. Some of that was due to her wanting a video chat before meeting in person and trying to figure out an app we both had on our phones, but it was mostly her taking 10-15 minutes to respond to each text. She also wanted to meet somewhere public rather than at the room. Once we finally got together it was quite enjoyable. Started with some light kissing while we undressed each other. Then took turns massaging one another followed by a BBJ with her on her knees on the floor and finished with a couple of covered positions in bed. Afterward, she stuck around for another 10 minutes or so while we continued to play with each others bodies and genitals. She looks just like the pictures in her ad, but I wouldn't be surprised if she soon starts losing weight (or teeth). She's a smoker, but did not smell or taste of smoke. Someone else mentioned that her incall place was a mess with cigarette burns in the sheets, but I believe that she mostly stays at one of the boardwalk casinos on weekdays and stays elsewhere on the weekends when the casino rooms are more expensive.
    .

  12. #481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone ever call this

    Anyone ever deal with this agency? And is it GFE.

    https://southjersey.bedpage.com/Body...j/9806500.html

  13. #480

    Lexi

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/997325354464

    Saw Lexi last week. It took almost two hours to arrange a session. Some of that was due to her wanting a video chat before meeting in person and trying to figure out an app we both had on our phones, but it was mostly her taking 10-15 minutes to respond to each text. She also wanted to meet somewhere public rather than at the room. Once we finally got together it was quite enjoyable. Started with some light kissing while we undressed each other. Then took turns massaging one another followed by a BBJ with her on her knees on the floor and finished with a couple of covered positions in bed. Afterward, she stuck around for another 10 minutes or so while we continued to play with each others bodies and genitals. She looks just like the pictures in her ad, but I wouldn't be surprised if she soon starts losing weight (or teeth). She's a smoker, but did not smell or taste of smoke. Someone else mentioned that her incall place was a mess with cigarette burns in the sheets, but I believe that she mostly stays at one of the boardwalk casinos on weekdays and stays elsewhere on the weekends when the casino rooms are more expensive.

  14. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know as well.
    Dude. There's reviews on her already. She's a quack, she's crazy as hell, her brother or boyfriend will be in the room next to you. Yep. That room right to the left that is closed of her room. If it's open? He's in the backyard. She's cheap cause she's a loon. Amazing tits, but more times than not unless you tell her to "STFU" and put your dick in her mouth. She'll just talk thru the session til your soft. Me? I got what I wanted. I was in and out of there and when she started talking I just put my dick in her mouth and wouldn't let her get more than a word or 2 inbetween til I nutted. Then packed up and left. If you want to be romanced, kissed, not rushed, or mentally intrigued. She's not for you. If you're more of a Dom that can control that situation, you're alright. Walk in like you own the place, drop your pants and tell her what to do and ull have a blast.

  15. #478

    Any feedback?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude1620  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have experience with this one?

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/857090043181
    I would like to know as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape