Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 1818 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29009
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I'm just wondering, who are you guys talking about?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-fun/51525994

  2. #29008

    Dreamt the spinner one ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/171178568229

    Anyone seen this little spinner. I have a hankering to drill a spinner hole.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/129601692622

    Saw this one the other day. Ah. Nothing really special. She was ok with doing my fetish but she wasnt into anything. Just a bit of a dead fish. Shitty blowjob but did take a cof, but nothing special. YMMV.

    Im also looking for a cougar any hook ups?
    She sent me to a condo down at the south beaches and nothing.

    HM,

    Tall.

  3. #29007

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    I got my whole hand in the moms pussy and about four fingers in the ass. I'm thinking about going back to do them both. Wondering if they will do atm?
    I'm just wondering, who are you guys talking about?

  4. #29006

    Little spinner

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/171178568229

    Anyone seen this little spinner. I have a hankering to drill a spinner hole.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/129601692622

    Saw this one the other day. Ah. Nothing really special. She was ok with doing my fetish but she wasn’t into anything. Just a bit of a dead fish. Shitty blowjob but did take a cof, but nothing special. YMMV.

    I’m also looking for a cougar any hook ups?

  5. #29005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So saw the mother / daughter crew the other day. The are 100% real mother / daughter but the thrill of that just doesn't make up for the housing conditions or their extremely grand size. They were both clean with a little taste of pee which with all the flaps and folds is common on a BIG girl!

    Mom stripped and sat on the mattress on the floor, popped out her dentures and gave a fabulous gum job, daughter was finally ready to join and tried to get my nuts but because of their size positioning was hard. They both laid back and as I went down on mom I fingered the daughters gapping hole. Rubbered up and started to bang mom while still fingering her daughter, and sucking on the 4 massive fun bags. Switched over to eat the daughter some before pounding on her sloppy hole, again enjoying the fun bags bouncing as I nearly fisted mom.

    Popped my load, washed up, paid and went on my way. Now I will say I had fun, but the likelihood of going back is slim to none even though that 1/2 hr experience was only 130 clams. The place is nasty as soon as you step out of your car and never gets better. If they were each 200# lighter it would have been a dream made in heaven but oh well. If you enjoy them BIG I'd go for it, but if fat rolls aren't your style I'd skip as their size just doesn't make up for the thrill.
    I got my whole hand in the moms pussy and about four fingers in the ass. I'm thinking about going back to do them both. Wondering if they will do atm?

  6. #29004
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRipa  [View Original Post]
    And what is the info on this?
    I've gotten a hand in the moms pussy and four in the ass. I'm thinking about going back just for the mother daughter thing.

  7. #29003

    Negative

    Negative review on post #28547.

  8. #29002

    I'll take your word

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to assume your in the hobby and not just posting comments on others posts. Now incase you didn't know 1 in 5 people have Herps. Problem is many don't show any signs. I've never been tested nor have I ever shown signs, but knowing the facts and that I've only slept with 1 virgin escort (yes I was the first to nail Ronnie) and 100's of other escorts over the last 20 years and each of them have slept with 1000's of guys odds are not in anyone in the hobbies favor.

    If you want to discuss it more lmk and we can move to the woodshed!
    Tbh.

    Sometimes, I wonder if I'm in the hobby still as well. Like I said to each their own. We apparently got different tastes, So that's that. Although what triggered me saying the herp thing was some pics you don't see anything, but the pics she sent me showed a noticeable one around her mouth. That's pretty much it, I'll just take your word on the stats about catching it. I get tested and haven't caught it yet (hopefully never).

    Off topic, probably for the Woodshed, but I just find it weird that providers now a days, or just the ones I experience here will let you raw dog them, catch a load, eat at the why, but will not kiss whatsoever, or maybe I'm just ugly, and telling on myself.

  9. #29001

    Ryder

    I've seen like two people ask what happened to writer she's got a DB boyfriend now so she out of the game till they break up or in real need of cash.

  10. #29000

    Let's Have Fun Girl

    Dreamt about this one recently. She is cute and her pics are pretty accurate, she looks better in person if you asked me. But that's where the pro's end. She's in an apartment near Tinseltown. Has a dog and cat and her place smells like dog piss. Go into her room which is fine but she has a bed that squeaks really bad and is annoying as hell. On top of all that she was sort of a dead fish. Both in performance and smell. Tried her in 3 different positions no emotion, no noise, no movement. I had to do all the work. As if that were not bad enough the was a pretty distinct odor down there that made me have to really concentrate to get the deed done.

    She could be a really prime doll if the hygiene got better and if she pretended a little to enjoy it.

    As always, YMMV but I doubt I'll repeat unless some else says verifies she's changed.

    Stay Safe!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/216137460175

  11. #28999
    Anyone have any experience with her or her / him??

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/342112515633

  12. #28998
    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    But Mr 666, Ronnie told me I was her first.
    Absolute horse shit. I was the first. I have the certificate to show for it and everything.

  13. #28997

    A little research goes a long way!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeRipa  [View Original Post]
    And what is the info on this?
    28972, 28974, 28982, 28986, 28987, 29003.

  14. #28996

    Link?

    And what is the info on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So saw the mother / daughter crew the other day. The are 100% real mother / daughter but the thrill of that just doesn't make up for the housing conditions or their extremely grand size. They were both clean with a little taste of pee which with all the flaps and folds is common on a BIG girl!

    Mom stripped and sat on the mattress on the floor, popped out her dentures and gave a fabulous gum job, daughter was finally ready to join and tried to get my nuts but because of their size positioning was hard. They both laid back and as I went down on mom I fingered the daughters gapping hole. Rubbered up and started to bang mom while still fingering her daughter, and sucking on the 4 massive fun bags. Switched over to eat the daughter some before pounding on her sloppy hole, again enjoying the fun bags bouncing as I nearly fisted mom.

    Popped my load, washed up, paid and went on my way. Now I will say I had fun, but the likelihood of going back is slim to none even though that 1/2 hr experience was only 130 clams. The place is nasty as soon as you step out of your car and never gets better. If they were each 200# lighter it would have been a dream made in heaven but oh well. If you enjoy them BIG I'd go for it, but if fat rolls aren't your style I'd skip as their size just doesn't make up for the thrill.

  15. #28995
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guy's.

    I'm hoping someone has had a dream with this little cutie, and can share info about her. Real and not candied out I'm wishing for. Anything else would be a great help.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/979912896474

    Thanks.
    Just run by and grab a beer & burger at the adult establishment on Emerson and you'll prob see her walkn around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape