Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 41276
-
12-04-22 21:40 #28991Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
-
12-04-22 20:44 #28990Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
Are you fucking serious?
A2
-
12-04-22 18:45 #28989Senior Member

Posts: 69Jade. Time waster
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/054064580119
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
I thought I'd take one for the team since it seems as if no one has seen her before so I reached out to her today. She replied a few minutes after I sent the text and she asked me to call her through her other number to confirm the date. I called her and we agreed to meetup today at a specific time. She also said that she would text me her location after we end the call. That didn't happen. 1 hour before the appointed time, I call her 3 times and she did not respond nor did she respond to my text message asking for the location. She didn't even have the courtesy to let me know what was going on. I was ghosted. Why place an ad, confirm the appointment, then ghost? That doesn't make any sense. Unless she is not who she is.
-
12-04-22 17:43 #28988Senior Member

Posts: 161Watch Out For "Peaches" on Tryst
Yup. She will rob you.
See "Don't Do It Stay Away" for complete info.
WTF does that tattoo say? Alim?
-
12-04-22 15:34 #28987Racist

Posts: 44[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-04-22 13:02 #28986Senior Member

Posts: 88Savanah is good to go
Had a great time with Savanah last weekend. Made arrangements for incall, at the time she was in OP closer to the mall area. Her roommate was occupying the room at the moment, so rather than wait or do a car visit I asked if she'd be willing to come back to my place, which she happily obliged. She's very personable, looks like her photos. Tits are slightly larger than handfuls, cat is clean shaven. She gives great BBBJ and doesn't mind going deep and holding as long as she can. She seems to really enjoy it, none of that glorified handjob nonsense. Finished in mish with her tits hanging out over her top bouncing, a site to behold and repeat! Doesn't like DATY and isn't a kisser. Otherwise submissive and no drama. Absolutely worth a visit, she appears to be back on Southside at the moment. There's a couple different numbers used in the past but the current one ending in 5819 is the one I used. Treat her well!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/021379762898
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-820-5819
-
12-04-22 09:59 #28985Senior Member

Posts: 559Well like you said.
I'm going to assume your in the hobby and not just posting comments on others posts. Now incase you didn't know 1 in 5 people have Herps. Problem is many don't show any signs. I've never been tested nor have I ever shown signs, but knowing the facts and that I've only slept with 1 virgin escort (yes I was the first to nail Ronnie) and 100's of other escorts over the last 20 years and each of them have slept with 1000's of guys odds are not in anyone in the hobbies favor.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
If you want to discuss it more lmk and we can move to the woodshed!
-
12-03-22 22:31 #28984Senior Member

Posts: 259She's legit, just put on a few pounds deff got a tummy.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 22:27 #28983Senior Member

Posts: 259Yeah heard she does rip off people. So don't give her the donation till after. And if she says cool and if not bounce.
Originally Posted by Aquaman1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 21:23 #28982Senior Member

Posts: 181Contact info up date
Karman's info update.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/102039930
-
12-03-22 21:03 #28981Senior Member

Posts: 181Correction on contact digits
Great review, thanks for the info. I'd like to add that Karman's contact info on your list needs to be updated.
Here's the link to her current info. Might add that her new location is really nice. Near st. John's town center.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/102039930
-
12-03-22 20:48 #28980Senior Member

Posts: 909Nooooo
I know to eatch their own, but you really ate those out? It always looked like the mom had a big Herp around her mouth from the pictures.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Also, no the smell of piss is just from nasty chicks who don't wipe. I routinely hunt bbws. You only smell piss from dirty mofos. Big or small only if they dirty you smell piss. Welp at one time, thought about seeing them for some cheap bbj, but even though you had a blast, just the thought of going down on then is unsettling for me.
Although all that said, thanks for the review, found it weird for years never seen a review on them, and everyone by now has one who stayed in jax.
-
12-03-22 14:55 #28979Senior Member

Posts: 81Yessir
She quoted me lower via contact. I've been out for a while snd she was remotely closer to a type other than what I've seen on the site. Been a lot of non responders. But I see the game has changed a lot but if you have any recommendations shoot me a link or so. I don't do ins.
Originally Posted by Tawlz
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 14:50 #28978Senior Member

Posts: 69Creamy Claire
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-03-22 14:31 #28977Senior Member

Posts: 559Put some work into don't just ask 100 questions
So if you look back just 10-15 post there was a ton of talk about them.
Originally Posted by MagCharles110
[View Original Post]
But here to make it easier for you.
They are located off of McDuff by I-10 in a run down house.
Watch your step going in or wear mud boots.
They both use the same number which can be found in the daughters post on mega.
But here's the link that's listed at least 4-5 time in the post I previously mentioned.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-fun/51525994
Be safe have fun.
Drew.








Reply With Quote





