Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10736
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Did she divulge where those conversations were taking place by any chance?
    This is not regional. There is a thread where the girls check in with various locatiins.

  2. #10735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if these are PPM or Monthly Allowances.
    It says in the thread that it's PPM.

  3. #10734
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too.
    Did she divulge where those conversations were taking place by any chance?

  4. #10733
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    What does the premium tag on seeking mean? I assume it means they are paying to be on there. Not sure if that's good or bad?
    Unlikely most are paying. SBs get premium for free if they sign up with a. Edu email as that marks them as a college baby, which is auto premium.

  5. #10732

    Averages

    Wondering if these are PPM or Monthly Allowances.

  6. #10731
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Haven't figured out how to view the actual result of this survey yet.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...vgAAQ/viewform
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...ults_averages/

  7. #10730
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Did either of them indicate where this board is, URL, etc. ? Plenty of things make more sense now that I know the level of communication these SBs have.

    Several months ago I had a SB over to my place and she asked me about something specific I have on one of my shelves. She hadn't seen it because it was in the other room, but asked about it. I asked her how she knew about it and she giggled and said "You had my roommate over last week and she told me about it. " I was a bit shocked but we laughed and still had a good night anyway. I hung out with her a few more times and things just sort of fizzled out. In any case, I now wonder if it was a roommate that actually told her, or something she read on a forum? I have since removed said conversation piece from my shelf. LOL.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    DId you actually have another girl over the week before?

  8. #10729

    Master Allowance Form

    Interesting. Haven't figured out how to view the actual result of this survey yet.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...vgAAQ/viewform

  9. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    This is awesome I found a girl I had been after for a while. Clearly you can tell the difference between those that consider this a job. Great resource you can learn the techniques they use and how to avoid their traps.
    Did either of them indicate where this board is, URL, etc. ? Plenty of things make more sense now that I know the level of communication these SBs have.

    Several months ago I had a SB over to my place and she asked me about something specific I have on one of my shelves. She hadn't seen it because it was in the other room, but asked about it. I asked her how she knew about it and she giggled and said "You had my roommate over last week and she told me about it. " I was a bit shocked but we laughed and still had a good night anyway. I hung out with her a few more times and things just sort of fizzled out. In any case, I now wonder if it was a roommate that actually told her, or something she read on a forum? I have since removed said conversation piece from my shelf. LOL.

  10. #10727
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    That forum is hilarious. They are all lying to each other. No wonder this has gotten so messed up.
    This is awesome I found a girl I had been after for a while. Clearly you can tell the difference between those that consider this a job. Great resource you can learn the techniques they use and how to avoid their traps.

  11. #10726
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too.
    That forum is hilarious. They are all lying to each other. No wonder this has gotten so messed up.

  12. #10725

    Premium Sugar Baby on Seeking

    What does the premium tag on seeking mean? I assume it means they are paying to be on there. Not sure if that's good or bad?

  13. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...t=share_button

    Like this one on reddit. These bitches are delusional. I heard there's a site the review the va mongers. Anyone know what it is.
    I am curious too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221203_234456_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #10723

    Sweetest Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Been texting off and on for a few days, seem to just be spinning my wheels. Curious if it's a waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-02914f93993c
    Did you ever make progress with her?

  15. #10722

    FunAngel is neither

    Single mom. Decent looking. Thought she was going to run the babysitting scam, but she surprised me with a sob story about wanting multiple meet and greets before intimacy. Oh and she needs 300 for her home gas bill. Scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-c684f3dcb125

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape