Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 18396
-
12-03-22 07:29 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 328I have a SB who has mostly transitioned to a FWB (early 40's, divorced 2 x, has a banging body and loves sex). Had a dinner party this summer and asked her to bring some friends. When I questioned her friends looks, attitude & openness, she showed me an online SB discussion group. They were primarily based in Northern VA, but had members from Atlanta to LA. I did not see reviews. It was more for bonding, education and setting up group hangouts. No doubt they talk about us (why wouldn't they). I've met some of her crew and I was "off limits" and asked did I have more friends like me.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
If there is a legit SB review board, then I am toast. But having fun / success at this game and not changing my ways!
-
12-03-22 07:01 #10715Senior Member

Posts: 328Fight Club
"The 1st Rule about Fight Club. There is no Fight Club!
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 19:12 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 1055https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...t=share_button
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
Like this one on reddit. These bitches are delusional. I heard there's a site the review the va mongers. Anyone know what it is.
-
12-02-22 14:26 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 86Eh, they are prostitutes looking for business. Let's not kids ourselves.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
But depends where you are in your SB relationship. I'm not going to share a number if I have a good thing going. But I'm sent messages to numbers of SBs and just said we met on seeking and met them out successfully many times. They don't remember who they chat with. Never say someone gave you the number!
-
12-02-22 14:12 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 124Agree 100% (use Reddit as a reference, not USASG)
Some SB's will talk your ear off, and others can be quiet. So I understand why some guys want to discuss SD / SB dating, it's just something we have in common with them. I think it makes both parties more comfortable and it usually leads to some crazy stories. But please do not reference this forum! Just say you read about SB's on Reddit, they have a ton of threads there.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 13:03 #10711Senior Member

Posts: 287Men can be horny, pushy assholes- yeah LOL I'm talking about you guys haha. That's why no one shares their current good SBs here. When I have a good one, I don't want you animals blowing her up, no offense.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 11:36 #10710Senior Member

Posts: 276She is in NoVa. Out well past the Beltway— Centreville / Gainesville.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
The DC forum is mostly defunct and I can't remember whether the MD ones get any traffic. The NoVA forum is more or less the main forum for the DMV. We all started down in the granddaddy of them all Richmond thread but then migrated up here a few years ago.
-
12-02-22 10:42 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 618I'd say the information shared on this forum is classy compared to the stuff the SBs talk about us on some of the reddit forums. If you've never looked at those forums it's worth checking out what many SBs write and what they think about us. Openly discussing how to get more from us, what to charge, etc. It's like a SB union hall and they all think they're worth 800-1 k PPM.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 08:07 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 152Holy shnarkies, I've never seen a phone number of a SB posted here but if I did, blindly reaching out is the last thing I'd do. What a bad idea! This all has to happen organically.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 07:33 #10707Senior Member

Posts: 108The other Ted's
This had me pause when I realized I was at the one in Reston for a M&G LOL.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
Had a good lunch and some car fun with the possible SB. After we had finished our fun she had mentioned how there is a website a SD told her about where they review SB and trade numbers. And how she was creeped out a random SD had reached out. JFC, there a a thousand things to talk about with a SB why does this site have to be one of them.
-
12-01-22 21:31 #10706Senior Member

Posts: 152Ted's
Which of you fellas was at Ted's Montana Grill near Hoffman in Alexandria for lunch today?
I was there with an SB (we only had time for lunch), and she starts giving a puzzled look at a guy passing by. Then a woman enters the restaurant and my "SB" radar goes off. Dressed a bit too revealingly, etc.
Then my SB is like, "Huh" and she explains she had met the guy once or twice and he ghosted her. We both put it together that it was a M&G.
Anyone?
-
12-01-22 18:38 #10705Senior Member

Posts: 212This forum has been the de facto dmv thread for years. Got too tiresome for guys to post in three different threads (va, dc and Bmore). Dc board hasn't been active since the UTR thread died along with CL and BP. The va thread won out. You'll also see guys in the Bmore forum post about suburban md girls that are closer to dc.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 17:07 #10704Senior Member

Posts: 287Hi, as this is a Northern Virginia forum I am always surprised to see non-Northern Virginia girls reviewed. Which direction is BigBoobs in, VA side or MD side? Definitely appears to be my type as well.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 16:43 #10703Senior Member

Posts: 130
-
12-01-22 16:29 #10702Senior Member

Posts: 287Lealovergirl
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-948ece02e553
God damn it. I had been having a good conversation with this supposed hottie, first on SA then on Snap, and had plans for her to come over to my house for some fun this afternoon for 300. And then I get the dreaded message.
"I need gas money;( "
"Why would you need gas money? You said you live by the hospital which is less than a mile from me. That's maybe 50 cents of gas."
"My car is on empty rn ;(;( "
"How about the Exxon at 11808 _______ _______ Drive? I'll meet you there and fill your car up and it won't come out of your 300. Or I'll come pick you up."
Crickets.
Blocking and moving on. God damn it!












Reply With Quote





