Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 17951
-
12-03-22 20:34 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 259Lexington options drying up
I have been trying to set up something for the past one month with no luck. This city drying up pretty fast and we fail to attract new talent. After spending so many years hobbyoing, I am smart enough not waste my money on lackluster providers. I am not sure if I have to be happy as this is saving me money or frustrated as I can't get decent enough action around.
-
12-03-22 20:28 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 259Yup. That's Tara. I tried to reach out to her couple of weeks back but she doesn't want to see me after I posted a negative review on her here.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
As I said in my review, she is pretty clean and accommodating. The location is great and there are folks who had a great time seeing her. All I can say is she is safe and clean and you should go see her. She might click for you.
-
12-03-22 11:34 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 46Kyra is cool.
Kyra is cool and once she gets to know you she's even been she's down for almost anything and thick in all the right places!
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 07:39 #11903Regular Member

Posts: 9Somerset talent?
I was told I may have better luck here, but are there any regular providers in the Somerset / campbellsville area? Most of the info I can find is either years old or non existent. Location is surely big enough for a couple right?
-
12-03-22 07:05 #11902Senior Member

Posts: 445Morgan
Texted her several times in 2020 and 2021. Never a reply. I texted her last in May of 2021. Told her I'd texted her five times without a reply, but would still like to meet her. This time I got a reply saying it was MY fault, then proceeded to text me screen shots of our texts! Twisting the words trying to support her claim that it was my fault we never met. That was total bs, and it was also weird and a bit unsettling that she keeps texts from potential clients, and I'm guessing others, for over a year. Really? Why would one of these girls do that? I'll let you use your imagination. But having said nothing wrong to her, being respectful and complimentary, it just seemed suspicious to me. So I never tried to contact her again, and have no intention to try. Be safe out there guys. There's much more to be concerned about than just a cash and dash.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 01:24 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 132Me too.
I've also tried many times to contact her, with no response at all. Her last ad even said she was after new clients? But still no response. I've kinda given up now. A Shame, she looks lovely, and I'd really like to sexually disappoint her!
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 23:49 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 72She's fine
Like I said she had me more nervous than anything I've seen her several times since she is great now I don't pay any attention to anything with her now it doesn't hurt she is pretty dam hot either.
Originally Posted by BatSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 23:26 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 72She's fine
Like I said she had me more nervous than anything I've seen her several times since she is great now I don't pay any attention to anything with her now it doesn't hurt she is pretty dam hot either.
Originally Posted by BatSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 22:55 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 70Morgan
That's Morgan. I saw her a handful of times around 2016 and 2017. Maybe a couple times after that. She always replied to me, but I would assume she has a long list of regulars. She's great. Location sucks though. She was there when I first saw her and I bet she's still there now. I had some issues going there a couple of times because there were groups of people just hanging around outside. Who wants to walk through that LOL?
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
But yeah, if she's still providing the same sort of service, then I would definitely recommend trying to see her.
-
12-02-22 16:54 #11897Douchebag

Posts: 239Old ad
That's from August 3, 2022. I don't think she in the biz any longer. She's a single mother nurse and was trying to pay off some debts. She was indeed horny but very selective. The bad reviews were mainly from people that tried to see her but she found ways to keep putting them off.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 13:24 #11896Senior Member

Posts: 1002Morgan
I seen her once many many years ago. I guess she has a long clientele list of regulars because I too have not gotten a response after countless times of reaching out through the years.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 12:17 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 63411
What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
-
12-02-22 11:09 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 967Tara
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure that's Tara. I've not seen her but there is plenty of conversation if you search "Tara".
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 10:42 #11893Regular Member

Posts: 5Tara
This is Tara. There are many reviews available from a few months ago. Some good, some bad. Very safe and clean apartment. Her body is very attractive. Perfect fake tits. Would suck on them all day if I could. Enjoyed kissing which I love. I've tried to see her again but have struggled to schedule. Not sure if she does this full-time. Flat rate was two C-notes. BBBJ and FIV was very nice. Would repeat if not for the scheduling issues.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 10:18 #11892Senior Member

Posts: 445Sexy Blonde Spinner
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/621331352918
Looks good, but don't have a name. Tried search under Sexy Blonde Spinner but got nothing. Anybody know anything about her, or seen her? Thanks.









Reply With Quote






