Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11897

    Old ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    That's from August 3, 2022. I don't think she in the biz any longer. She's a single mother nurse and was trying to pay off some debts. She was indeed horny but very selective. The bad reviews were mainly from people that tried to see her but she found ways to keep putting them off.

  2. #11896

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    I seen her once many many years ago. I guess she has a long clientele list of regulars because I too have not gotten a response after countless times of reaching out through the years.

  3. #11895

    411

    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A468BDB9-B81E-47A8-9318-67E448C34AA8.jpeg‎  

  4. #11894

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you asked cause I've been curious too. I contacted her and she responded but only does Outcall which doesn't work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    I'm pretty sure that's Tara. I've not seen her but there is plenty of conversation if you search "Tara".

  5. #11893

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    This is Tara. There are many reviews available from a few months ago. Some good, some bad. Very safe and clean apartment. Her body is very attractive. Perfect fake tits. Would suck on them all day if I could. Enjoyed kissing which I love. I've tried to see her again but have struggled to schedule. Not sure if she does this full-time. Flat rate was two C-notes. BBBJ and FIV was very nice. Would repeat if not for the scheduling issues.

  6. #11892

    Sexy Blonde Spinner

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/621331352918

    Looks good, but don't have a name. Tried search under Sexy Blonde Spinner but got nothing. Anybody know anything about her, or seen her? Thanks.

  7. #11891

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    Looks great, but curious if anyone has samples thus far:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/234029858825
    I am glad you asked cause I've been curious too. I contacted her and she responded but only does Outcall which doesn't work for me.

  8. #11890

    Horny as Hell

    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6039.JPG‎   IMG_6041.JPG‎  

  9. #11889

    Anyone taken the plunge?

    Looks great, but curious if anyone has samples thus far:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/234029858825

  10. #11888
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times the first time she made me real nervous but after that she got a little more chill every time LOL I guess she just has to get to know you better and you have to think sometimes they are stressed about new people to.
    I saw her for the first time a couple weeks ago and she was fine. I was more nervous than she was. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

  11. #11887

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvsboobs  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.

    No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.

    Luvsboobs.
    She is pretty reliable but still has her moments she was an 1 1/2 late for me once too.

  12. #11886

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. This ***** is fucking crazy from my experience. Tried to set something up with her one and she wasted my time. "I feel uncomfortable seeing you now" she's smart to not give out her actual location. All it takes is the wrong person to fuck with. Goes for all the ****** that like to ghost.
    I've seen her several times the first time she made me real nervous but after that she got a little more chill every time LOL I guess she just has to get to know you better and you have to think sometimes they are stressed about new people to.

  13. #11885

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvsboobs  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.

    No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.

    Luvsboobs.
    I have found with most of these gals it is best to set up appointment the day of, including Rae.

  14. #11884

    Rae

    Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.

    No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.

    Luvsboobs.

  15. #11883

    Quick, cheap car BBBJ

    Anyone got a good, reliable girl that will do a qv car BBBJ for cheap? Preferably on the south side of town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape