Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11906

    Lexington options drying up

    I have been trying to set up something for the past one month with no luck. This city drying up pretty fast and we fail to attract new talent. After spending so many years hobbyoing, I am smart enough not waste my money on lackluster providers. I am not sure if I have to be happy as this is saving me money or frustrated as I can't get decent enough action around.

  2. #11905
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    Yup. That's Tara. I tried to reach out to her couple of weeks back but she doesn't want to see me after I posted a negative review on her here.

    As I said in my review, she is pretty clean and accommodating. The location is great and there are folks who had a great time seeing her. All I can say is she is safe and clean and you should go see her. She might click for you.

  3. #11904

    Kyra is cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    Like I said she had me more nervous than anything I've seen her several times since she is great now I don't pay any attention to anything with her now it doesn't hurt she is pretty dam hot either.
    Kyra is cool and once she gets to know you she's even been she's down for almost anything and thick in all the right places!

  4. #11903

    Somerset talent?

    I was told I may have better luck here, but are there any regular providers in the Somerset / campbellsville area? Most of the info I can find is either years old or non existent. Location is surely big enough for a couple right?

  5. #11902

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    Texted her several times in 2020 and 2021. Never a reply. I texted her last in May of 2021. Told her I'd texted her five times without a reply, but would still like to meet her. This time I got a reply saying it was MY fault, then proceeded to text me screen shots of our texts! Twisting the words trying to support her claim that it was my fault we never met. That was total bs, and it was also weird and a bit unsettling that she keeps texts from potential clients, and I'm guessing others, for over a year. Really? Why would one of these girls do that? I'll let you use your imagination. But having said nothing wrong to her, being respectful and complimentary, it just seemed suspicious to me. So I never tried to contact her again, and have no intention to try. Be safe out there guys. There's much more to be concerned about than just a cash and dash.

  6. #11901

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    I've also tried many times to contact her, with no response at all. Her last ad even said she was after new clients? But still no response. I've kinda given up now. A Shame, she looks lovely, and I'd really like to sexually disappoint her!

  7. #11900

    She's fine

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time a couple weeks ago and she was fine. I was more nervous than she was. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
    Like I said she had me more nervous than anything I've seen her several times since she is great now I don't pay any attention to anything with her now it doesn't hurt she is pretty dam hot either.

  8. #11899

    She's fine

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time a couple weeks ago and she was fine. I was more nervous than she was. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
    Like I said she had me more nervous than anything I've seen her several times since she is great now I don't pay any attention to anything with her now it doesn't hurt she is pretty dam hot either.

  9. #11898

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    That's Morgan. I saw her a handful of times around 2016 and 2017. Maybe a couple times after that. She always replied to me, but I would assume she has a long list of regulars. She's great. Location sucks though. She was there when I first saw her and I bet she's still there now. I had some issues going there a couple of times because there were groups of people just hanging around outside. Who wants to walk through that LOL?

    But yeah, if she's still providing the same sort of service, then I would definitely recommend trying to see her.

  10. #11897

    Old ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    That's from August 3, 2022. I don't think she in the biz any longer. She's a single mother nurse and was trying to pay off some debts. She was indeed horny but very selective. The bad reviews were mainly from people that tried to see her but she found ways to keep putting them off.

  11. #11896

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    I seen her once many many years ago. I guess she has a long clientele list of regulars because I too have not gotten a response after countless times of reaching out through the years.

  12. #11895

    411

    What's the deal on this one? She has advertised off and on for years- I've probably messaged her 50 times and have never received a response. Is she just collecting phone numbers?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A468BDB9-B81E-47A8-9318-67E448C34AA8.jpeg‎  

  13. #11894

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you asked cause I've been curious too. I contacted her and she responded but only does Outcall which doesn't work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    I'm pretty sure that's Tara. I've not seen her but there is plenty of conversation if you search "Tara".

  14. #11893

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    This is Tara. There are many reviews available from a few months ago. Some good, some bad. Very safe and clean apartment. Her body is very attractive. Perfect fake tits. Would suck on them all day if I could. Enjoyed kissing which I love. I've tried to see her again but have struggled to schedule. Not sure if she does this full-time. Flat rate was two C-notes. BBBJ and FIV was very nice. Would repeat if not for the scheduling issues.

  15. #11892

    Sexy Blonde Spinner

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/621331352918

    Looks good, but don't have a name. Tried search under Sexy Blonde Spinner but got nothing. Anybody know anything about her, or seen her? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape